Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hickory Hills, IL
There are 88 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hickory Hills
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.Anthony and Brandon were excellent, extremely professional and knowledgeable! Anthony and Brandon repaired our chimney and installed a new damper and cap and beautiful new logs in under 2 hours! Both men were very friendly and answered all our questions. We couldn't be more excited about our new fireplace and cannot wait to show it off! We highly recommend A-1 Safety Chimney Service and Anthony and Brandon, they exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you Anthony and Brandon and A-1 Safety!! read less
- Fortune RestorationFortune Restoration did a great job. At the start, there was a hiccup that they worked to overcome. When they cut back the concrete, they cut into the foundation more than expected. But they brought in an expert and immediately repaired the damage. The rest of their work was very high quality. Specifically, they did 2 things to win my loyalty. First, they communicate a lot. An owner, Tom, and the head of the team working at my house, Rodis gave me daily updates. Second, they always explained the logic of the repairs they did. If I had a different goal or idea, they seriously considered it, without nickel and diming me. I will definitely be using Fortune again read less
- Fortune RestorationTotal job was $15,000. Pete and his team did really excellent work. We have a 100 year old house that needed serious repairs to the exterior stucco, wood framing, columns and brick. They exceeded our expectations! Especially because we have lots of roses in front of the house. They were extremely careful not to damage any of them when they set up the ladders and stages. They also sealed up any openings where birds and squirrels had been going in. The house looks brand new. We are really happy. Thanks guys read less
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing IncDan was terrific to work with and has excellent communications skills. The bid was comprehensive and easy to understand. Price was fair--not the least expensive but definitely the best value. Crew was timely, very professional, and extremely accommodating about access to the site during work. Very attentive to safety and worked quickly. Work looks great. Made sure that the site was super clean at the end of the job. Plan to use them again and would definitely recommend read less
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingThe crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoThe job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcome.
- JC & Son Masonry IncAfter receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommended read less
- Hynek ConstructionOur brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertly read less
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoEstimator showed up, listened carefully to what I was concerned about, took pictures, and was prompt in emailing the estimate. The Olson scheduler contacted me to make the appointment, and the workers showed up on time. The tuckpointers were curteous, completed all the requested work, which looks very nice read less
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingIt went very well. The workmen were there ontime each. All contracted work was done for less than I expected. The premises were left clean. The premises were left clean.
Masonry Contractors in Hickory Hills
- Business Description:Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit cond.. read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with the work done and will definitely continue to use them for future masonry work or tuckpointing in my home!Fausto G.
- Business Description:Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction read lessRecent Review:We contracted with Coast to Coast Masonry after Romen visited our house and unlike the other three contractors that visited, was the only one to climb on the roof and notice that the original concrete chimney cap had cracked. What was originally a simple brick repair and tuck pointing job became a major chimney repair, but we were ready for that and agreed that this isn't a job that gets less expensive the longer it is put off. The mason team arrived 2 weeks after the the contract was signed and spent 1.5 weeks repairing, replacing, sealing, and tuck pointing every distressed brick on our house. It took them two days just to do the demo on the top of the chimney. They found multiple instances of additional damage and never raised the price. After the work was completed we knew that we'd not only stopped the clock on the brick damage that was occurring due to corners cut in the original construction, but that we'd built something that would really stand the test of time. Coast to Coast Masonry was fantastic to work with and we will definitely hire them again should the need arise read lessBen F.
- Business Description:A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 read lessRecent Review:Anthony and Rigo were very friendly, professional, and considerate. They were good about schedule notification and showed up on time. When they arrived, they explained what they were going to do very clearly. After performing their main tasks quickly and efficiently - with great concern for anything that needed to be moved and making no mess - they made a recommendation for another service based on the inspection. That service was well explained and made sense to do for the long term care of our chimney. I agreed, and they took care of it. We have used A-1 many times for fireplace set up and maintenance services, and this experience was very much in line with what we have come to expect from them read lessRobert W.
- Business Description:We are a masonry craftsman with over 25 years of experience in the field as a residential contractor. We have a high level of expertise in chimney repair/rebuilt, chimney crown restoration, grinding and tuck-pointing, caulking, lintel replacement and basement/foundation cracks repair by epoxy/flexfoam injection. My small crew and I take a great pride in our work read lessRecent Review:Perfect! Very professional, knowledgeable, fair pricing.Joyce P.
- Business Description:Roofing and Tuckpointing contractor.Recent Review:Outstanding experience from start to finish! Ramiro was very good to work. He responded to questions in a very timely manner and was onsite with the crew on "demolition" day. The crew worked efficiently and effectively. Someone was assigned to clean-up through the day to avoid massive cleanup at the end of the day. My new roof looks wonderful. Ramiro and Tony made the process stress-free. I highly recommend this company read lessCynthia C.
- Business Description:HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration.Recent Review:They were prompt and professional. They did a fantastic job and would recommend them and use them againjulie e.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges... read lessRecent Review:Work was done in a timely fashion and completely to my liking. Price was very reasonable and the workmen were extremely polite and thoughtful while on the job -- moving trucks whenever neighbors needs to get by, and could not have been more polite about it. The old driveway was removed quickly and the new cement was poured with care and now looks beautiful and smooth. Great job read lessJohn K.
- Business Description:We are a Family Owned Buisness since 1985 We combine GERMAN master craftsmanship and artistry with American ingenuity to always surpass client expectations and a lot of our work is referral based. We Do it Right the First Time and will work within your budget to get you the beautiful, professional results you want! Of course our work is fully guaranteed read less
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Good! Remains to be seen if leaking problem resolves.Mala H.
- Business Description:Since 2003 A.B. Edward Enterprises, Incorporated has been providing Chicagoland homeowners with products and installations in the roofing, siding, windows and gutters industry. A.B. Edward has an unblemished A+ Better Business Bureau rating, an Angie’s List Super Service Award Company, and also delivers top industry leading products such as GAF, James Hardie Siding Products, Pella Windows and Doors, DiVinci Roofscapes, Mastic Exterior Siding and more. Today, the family-owned and operated busi.. read less
Deals in Hickory Hills for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Palos Hills
- Oak Lawn
- Willow Springs
- Bedford Park
- Chicago Ridge
- Palos Park
- Palos Heights
- La Grange
- Indian Head Park
- Merrionette Park
- Western Springs
- Evergreen Park
- North Riverside
masonry contractors in Hickory Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A C SHEET METAL2415 S 58th Ct
- A DAKO ENTERPRISES, INC.8140 W 95th ST
HICKORY HILLS, Illinois
- A HORN INC125 HARRISON ST
- a knight chimney services1821 E Kensington Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A1 TOP NOTCH TUCKPOINTING375 ORIOLE TRAIL
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- AAA MASONRY RENOVATION INC5755 W. Diversey Ave. Suite 303
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc6479 N. Avondale Ave
- AAP Inc1692 William Dr
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Acorn Design Group6688 Joliet Rd Ste 206
La Grange, Illinois
- Active Masonry and Tuckpointing5311 W.Oakdale Ave
- Adam Masonry Group313 W Cheryl Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Aerate 1 Landscaping & PondsPO Box 1044
- Affordable Advantage Chimney Service27580 W Lake Shore Dr
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Marble & Granite Inc4509 N Drake Ave
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- ALL ROOF & SHEET METAL5447 N Harlem Ave
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alsip Restoration4456 W 115th Pl
- AM Brick Work Inc1244 State St. Unit 155
- AM Now Construction, Inc.10621 S. 81st St.
Palos Hills, Illinois
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- Ambrose Builders LLC920 Curtiss St #1003
Downers Grove, Illinois
- AMERICAN ADVANCED REMODELING INC8800 44TH PL
- American City Remodelers, Inc315 Spruce St.
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Amsterdam Enterprises615 E Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Aq construction inc16853 W 143rd St
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Archway Home Remodeling1962 N Clybourn Ave
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- ARK BUILDERS INC848 N State St
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- around chicago era construction3738N N Bernard St
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- Artec Construction Inc1275 Studio Ln
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- Ashes No Flashes Chimney Service2740 Elder Ln
Franklin Park, Illinois
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- ASPIRE CONSTRUCTION, INC1109 Singleton Dr.
- ATELIER JOUVENCE CUSTOM STONEWORKS INC329 W 18TH ST STE 611
- Atlan Inc400 W 107 Street
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avondale Roofing Inc6437 N Avondale Ave
- Azteca Brick Paving2715 W Lawrence Ave
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & A General Contractors LTD2817 N Lakewood Ave
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- B&C Remodeling1804 W. Lincoln St.
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Bailey Construction Co13937 Grenelefe Ln
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Bald Eagle Construction1515 Harlem Ave Ste 307-1
Oak Park, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bel Masonry LLC.4715 s tripp ave
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Berg Roofing and Home Improvements900 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bert Tuckpointing & Restoration, Inc5007 W Lawrence Ave
- BEST ART CONSTRUCTION10 N. Delphia Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- BEST WAY BUILDERS INC6910 W JARVIS AVE
- B & A General Contractors LTD