1° Temp Home

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

4.3

Are you tired of adjusting the thermostat at your home in Chicago, Illinois without seeing results? Is your home hot in the summer and cold in the winter? At 1° Temp Home, we know how frustrating it can be when you can’t seem to find a comfortable temperature in your home. That’s why we provide a free whole-house energy assessment and a range of insulation options, so you can enjoy improved home comfort and energy efficiency. Our goals for your home are solution-based, and our holistic approach to home comfort solutions ensures your satisfaction. If you are looking for experts to help you achieve your home comfort and energy goals, contact us at 1° Temp Home today to learn more. We are ready to assist you! Family owned company specializing in retro-fit whole house and new construction insulation, energy auditing & air balancing. Additional phones- (800) 952-9024....

Exterior Designers Inc

In 1986 John Gallagher had one goal – to provide top quality exterior remodeling products and workmanship at a reasonable price along with incredible service before and after the job. Exterior Designers Inc started with and maintains that philosophy and mission.

Capa Construction

**WINTER DISCOUNT IF BOOKED THROUGH FEBRUARY FOR SPRING INSTALLATION** Fоr mоrе than four dесаdеѕ, Cара Construction hаѕ dеlіvеrеd high-quality products and еxсерtіоnаl service at the best vаluе tо our clients. Cара Cоnѕtruсtіоn ѕресіаlіzеѕ іn rеѕіdеntіаl rооfіng ѕуѕtеmѕ, ѕkуlіghtѕ, windows, siding, сulturеd ѕtоnе аnd еntrу dооrѕ. Contact us tоdау tо lеаrn whу we аrе the Chісаgоlаnd’ѕ best сhоісе for уоur nеxt рrоjесt. We cannot accommodate roof repair requests if the roof was not originally installed by Capa Construction. Capa Construction offers MULTIPLE FINANCING OPTIONS including 18 months no interest and no payments! Call us today for details!

Offers by Capa Construction on Angi
Integrity Windows & Siding

Over 60 years combined experience! We specialize in replacement windows, patio doors, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement & cedar siding. We are owner-operated and known for providing top personal service. We are a full service window & siding company that provides top quality, lifetime warranty products with expert installation by our skilled and experienced carpenters. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. All work will be done in a professional and timely manner within your budget. We try our utmost to ensure that with each job you will receive the quality and customer service you would expect. At the completion of your job, we will do a walk-through with you to make sure your satisfaction is met. We have an outstanding record with many references always available. Please feel free to read our ratings and reviews. Contact us today.

Offers by Integrity Windows & Siding on Angi

06/21/2020

fine. Company is no longer in business

Description of Work
energy audit

Category energy audit

11/18/2019

job seemed ok but they did miss items. 3 years later mold is back and they are now out of business.

Description of Work
energy efficiency audit, attic insulation, bathroom fan venting, baffles, mold remediation

Category insulation,mold removal,energy audit

04/02/2018

Went well, I learned much about our houses heat loss locations.

Description of Work
Home heat loss evaluation.

Category insulation,energy audit

10/16/2017

They allowed the chemical they used to remediate the mold to drip on our carpeting, which bleached out the color. They told us that they would take care of this -- but their "fix" did not work and the stains came back. They never returned our follow up phone calls or contacted us again. We have since been told that the owner went to California and he business has new owners. Meanwhile, we had to r...

Description of Work
We hired them to remove some old insulation from the attic, remediate mold in the attic and add insulation to a few areas in the house (ceiling, walls, attic).

Category insulation,mold removal

10/06/2017

I only had generalities on how to improve home efficiency, never recieved the report after the visit. They performed the visit 4 months after I bought the service

Description of Work
I had purchased the standard energy assessment

Category energy audit

09/30/2017

They cancelled twice on me, then said their inspector quit, referred me to another company that never returned my calls. My messages for a refund of the $50 were never returned. So they basically ripped me off.

Description of Work
Paid for $50 home energy audit.

Category insulation contractor

09/20/2017

Everything went ok, but they did miss some smaller pieces of the work and also had to come back to finish another, which required several follow up emails from me to get done. I recently went up in my attic and saw lots of mold, so whatever was done either didn't help or is making the problem worse.

Description of Work
Home evaluation, blown insulation in attic, sealing, mold remediation, bathroom fan exhaust through roof.

Category insulation contractor","mold removal company","energy audit company

09/08/2017

on time, clear, reasonable estimate

Description of Work
thermal assessment

08/23/2017

Energy auditor conducted due diligence and was professional, however he never submitted a proposal for improvements , as he indicated he would.

Description of Work
Energy audit of house, with follow up recommendations for proposed work.

07/12/2017

Everything went very smoothly. After setting up appointments on the phone the crew was there on time and performed the tasks efficiently.

Description of Work
I wanted to know whether or not my home was insulated properly. It seemed to have drafts. 1TempHome came in, tested for drafts throughout the house, sealed cracks, added and adjusted insulation and were very professional the entire time. I highly recommend them!

Category insulation contractor","energy audit company

Energy efficiency auditing, air balancing, insulation removal, insulation installation (all types), attic ventilation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing, Check