In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Niles, IL
There are 18 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Niles
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- H T Strenger Plumbing CoThey were very professional. Met there estimate with no over runs. Put down temporary runners over carpet. Cleaned up every day & left the house in its original state. The sewer break involved digging the yard up & moving shrubs. This also was done with no damage to yard. Very impressive.
- H T Strenger Plumbing CoStaff is courteous and professional. They are very good about explaining the process and and recommending solutions. There were some issues with damage to our underground sprinkler system. Given the scope of the project, they tried their best to minimize damage and repair the system as needed even though contract (which we were aware of) stated that they aren't responsible for damage
- H T Strenger Plumbing CoHT Strenger emailed me back right away when I first contacted them, gave me a price, and then went on to fix it. The original estimate was for 5 foot of pipe replacement but I also advised that I did not want a "patch job". I advised that once they started if they found they needed to repair more than 5 foot that I would like to be advised. They actually did have to repair 9 foot of pipe, so understandably the price had to go up. They arrived promptly on the scheduled day of the appointment, and left the yard and surroundings in spotless condition. If we had not had to crack the sidewalk (since the pipe ran under it) I would never had known they were there. I have had absolutely no problems or concerns since they provided the repair. They are professional, respectful, kind and above all very plumbing knowledgable on all plumbing issues. H.T. Strenger/Jake was the fourth plumber that gave me an estimate. I found that most plumbers do not really understand how line replacements on a septic system are configured
Septic Tank Companies in Niles
- Business Description:A passionate sports town and a diverse, multicultural city there's a lot to love about living in Chicago. Unfortunately, sewer and drain problems are not among them. Roto-Rooter is a full-service plumber in Chicago that businesses and residents throughout Chicagoland have come to trust. Our highly trained plumbers have the knowledge and experience necessary to handle anything…from a small toilet repair or clogged drain cleaning service, to a large plumbing emergency. Additional DBAs - Roto-Ro..Recent Review:Price was absurd for less than 30 minutes work. Tried to sell me a new garbage disposal even though the current one works just fine, because it is "old". Made excuses for his inability to totally fix the issue because of a "bad design" even though it has worked fine for 20 years. Would not use again. plenty of other optionsDon M.
- Business Description:Perfect Home Services aims to provide the very highest level of service in the Chicago suburbs guaranteed or your money back. We provide maintenance, repair and replacement of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, sewer & electrical systems. Additional DBAs - Perfect Air Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, Perfect Air & Home Improvement Inc, Perfect Plumbing, Perfect ElectricRecent Review:Fantastic. Both times I have called to have someone come out I have been well taken care of. The guys are polite, timely, they take the time to explain options and answered all my questions. The office called me promptly after the service call to get the follow up appointment scheduled (even though it’s under warranty and they won’t be making any money). I highly recommend the guys who have come out to fix my problemsNicole M.
- Business Description:Update for COVID-19: We are open for business and have provided all of our craftsmen with protective masks to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to reach out to learn more about our updated policies. Company background: We are one of Chicago's top-rated choices for professional handyman, home improvement and remodeling services with over 1,300 Angie's List Reviews. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship across all of their handyman,..Recent Review:Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland did a fantastic job for me. I have them remove 2 gas, ventless fireplaces, and build a wall with a door. They also repaired and painted the walls behind fireplaces. The work was great, they got it done with in the budget, and completed the work on time. Very nice job and I strongly recommend going with Ace Handyman. Chicagoland. I'll certainly use them again for future workJeremy G.
- Business Description:Our company has been a family owned and operated business with over thirty years of experience. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you the best in quality service. If something isn't right, please let us knowRecent Review:Nathan arrived on time and was very personable and knowledgeable. He explained the possibilities he would check. He made sure there were no problems with the plug or with my power. He concluded the pump was shot, which I expected since it was over 15 years old. He said he had a replacement pump on the truck and got right to work. In an hour or so he was done and took me downstairs to explain the new pump. It was much quieter than my old pump. I also had some questions about drain cleaning and he took the time to explain the services they provide and the cost for each. I was very satisfiedJim F.
- Business Description:Welcome to 2 Plumbers, Inc.! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we give each customer! With over 10 years experience, we are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Call us today to learn more about how we can help youRecent Review:2 Plumbers relocated a gas pipe that no one else could relocate. My kitchen was being rehabbed. I 1 gas pipe needed to be relocated in order to make room for the cabinets. my general contractor had 2 plumbers attempt the repair, but they said it was impossible. I knew it was possible because I had the same repair done in a different kitchen. 2 Plumbers came out and relocated the pipe I 2hr! I’m very satisfied with the work and I haven’t had a problem with that pipe sincezena s.
- Business Description:WE PROMISE: To accurately diagnose the problem and provide several solutions and options (when applicable) To do the job right the first time by knowledgeable plumbing experts who respect your time, your home, and yoRecent Review:He is really a nice guy and he did a good job because the water heaters is working and I had no problems with the noise anymore , he cleaned up after himself and he was on time, professional and he really wanted to work with me.He is a straight forward with his wordstony d.
- Business Description:Award winning service is just a phone call away! J&S Plumbing is available by phone 24/7/365. You will always speak to a live person to provide excellent service for your plumbing needs. Just dial P L U M B E R (758-6237) from any Chicagoland area code: 312, 630, 708, 773 or 847. NO extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. J&S Plumbing is an licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing the Chicago-land area since 1991. We provide a professional staff, licensed plu..Recent Review:J&S Plumbing is a top notch company. Their employees were great, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, service-oriented, prompt with great follow ups. Their team executed our water main connection project flawlessly. Brian, Gaspar and his teams were outstanding. The office staff were very prompt in ensuring all questions from the village were answered properly so the permit would be issued promptly. J&S Plumbing handles complex project really well and we highly recommend this company for your needsJanet A.
- Business Description:CJ Plumbing & Heating is a 24/7 family-owned and operated company that serves homeowners and businesses throughout Lake, Cook, DuPage, and McHenry counties. Recipient of Angie's List 2017 Super Service Award, we have proudly served Chicagoans for nearly 30 years with honest, professional, and competitively priced solutions. Our team of professional plumbers and technicians are licensed, bonded, insured, knowledgeable, and trained to use state-of-the-art equipment that delivers guaranteed red ..Recent Review:Great experience. Quick and courteous response by Dmitry when I called in the morning, and he managed to schedule a plumber to come the same day. Larry did a great job on what ended up being a messy job, with a sense of humor while taking proper Covid precautions and maintaining professionalism. CJ will be my go-to plumbing service from now on. Highly recommended.Dan P.
- Business Description:Full service license, Bonded and Insured plumbing contractor employing 6 employees, currently providing services to include new construction and remodeling plumbing installations, service installations. REI Plumbing accepts Cash, Checks and credit cards(master or Visa Card) Payments are due upon completion of projectsRecent Review:I hired REI plumbing both for my house and my work. They were great. They did great work at a fair price. At my work they installed a new hot water heater and at my home they fixed a slow drain on my shower. Turns out a previous plumber had left a rodding bit in the drainage pipe. The REI plumber was able to remove the bit and clear the blockage. I would highly recommend REI PlumbingEdmond M.
- Business Description:Welcome to SAV Plumbing, Inc. Our company provides residential, commercial, new construction and service to the North Shore and the surrounding areas. We know plumbing. Exterior to interior, top to bottom, our plumbing services address anything and everything. Have you ever had to call a plumber only to find that they didn’t show up fully prepared with all the right equipment and they had to go back to their offices, or to a nearby hardware store? With our team you can expect full preparation..Recent Review:Originally retained to replace cartridges on my old Hansgrohe faucet, one was frozen and could not be removed. I ordered a new faucet set and Andrey from SAV Plumbing returned and did the removal and install. He was on time, neat, careful and did a great job. I highly recommend him and will use him again, when I recognize a project is beyond my scopeHoward M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Niles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
Wheeling, Illinois 60090
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
Chicago, Illinois 60649
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60618
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
Brookfield, Illinois 60513
- Amazing Plumbing & Sewer7921 N Lowell Ave
Skokie, Illinois 60076
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
Brookfield, Illinois 60513
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- CENTRAL PLUMBING29 N Hickory Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
- Chicago Plumbing Experts512 S. La Grange Rd
La Grange, Illinois 60525
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
Warrenville, Illinois 60555
- CJ Plumbing & Heating1906 Greenwood St
Evanston, Illinois 60201
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
Lombard, Illinois 60148
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
Addison, Illinois 60101
- CENTRAL PLUMBING
- Friendly Plumbing1539 Seminole Rd
Algonquin, Illinois 60102
- Friendly Plumbing
- Image Construction V9318 S. Kedzie 6
Chicago, Illinois 60805
- Image Construction V
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
Romeoville, Illinois 60446
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
Aurora, Illinois 60504
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois 60546
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co
- S & K PLUMBING COPO BOX 6277
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
- SAV Plumbing, Inc505 Patton Dr
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
- SliBuy.com400 Earl Rd
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- Soukups Plumbing Inc826 NORTH AVE
Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139
- Sound Plumbing2623 w Iowa
Chicago, Illinois 60622
- Suburban Plumbing Experts9100 PLAINFIELD RD
Brookfield, Illinois 60513
- Sullivan Septic and Sewer Inc1947 Airway Ct
New Lenox, Illinois 60451
- S & K PLUMBING CO
- UNITED SEPTIC1327 W BEECHER RD
BRISTOL, Illinois 60512
- UNITED SEPTIC
- Weather Control Heating & Cooling524 Pinehurst Dr
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016
- Weather Control Heating & Cooling
- Zeilinga Services IncPO Box 487
West Chicago, Illinois 60186
- Zeilinga Services Inc