XPERT FLOOD CONTROL INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2004

3544 W MONTROSE

Chicago, IL 60618

FLOOD CONTROL, SEWER, REPAIR, WATERPROOFING, DRAIN TILE, CRACK REPAIR, SUMP PUMPS, CATCH BASINS...

04/26/2022

Kim H.

The work was done when they said it would be done. Completed very professionally and we have had several heavy rains since then with no sewer backup in our basement in Chicago.

Description of Work
A Backflow preventer was installed in our sewer line

Category concrete repair,electrician,basement waterproofing,drain cleaning

09/05/2017

Felipe C.

I left a voice message to request an appointment for basement seepage evaluation. I greatly appreciated that someone called me back the same day. The person who called me back requested pictures of the basement cracks before setting up an appointment. I felt that the request to email them pictures was unprofessional. No other contractor I have ever contacted has made such request. I decided not to pursue trying to set up an appointment.

Description of Work
Basement seepage evaluation.

Category basement waterproofing

The request for pictures was so we could send the right person out there, when cracks are horizontal or situated in a corner ,They require a different level of expertise, because they tend to be more structural and involve bracing ,My intent was to provide you the Most professional evaluation possible, my staff is paid hourly they are not commission based ,The person coming out was the same person that would be doing the job. Thank you Patrick

06/21/2017

Jason L.

They checked our flood control system and said we basically needed an entirely new system which would cost around 4500. I then asked him not to check the septic tank because of the sticker shock. He said we could just replace the motor for the pump, but he greatly discouraged it. We definitely were not excited about this news and got another estimate from another company and went with them.

Description of Work
Assess our flood control system to see what work if any needed to be done.

Category basement waterproofing,wells,sewer cleaning

05/25/2017

Jim C.

Went with Parks Flood control very happy

Description of Work
Called 3 times to bid on my flood control . Left messages . Never called back .Not too professional not to call back.

Category basement waterproofing

We did several flood controls on your block an are currently working there now , I have worked with the village for 30 years , not sure when you called we have a cloud base data base phone system that records every call for the last 6 years and have not been able to find a call from this address or name , if you went with Parks you should be happy they are a good company. Thanks Patrick

04/13/2017

Rachael W.

They were fast, thorough, and informative. The price was completely fair. They maintained cleanliness around the work area. They checked the catch basin as well, indicating that it was clean, possibly because all the grease was trapped in the pipes.

Description of Work
Major blockage in pipe from kitchen sink and dishwasher to catch basin did not respond to chemicals or to heavy plunging. Xpert came immediately and rodded in the basement, locating a clump of something that looked like a cross between suet and butter a bit larger than a one-pound box of 4 sticks of butter. Since I do not dispose of grease through my drain and have lived here for 16 years, I fear that this was a buildup from long ago, including the amounts of grease that go into pipes during normal dishwashing.

Category drain cleaning

03/30/2017

Brent B.

It went great, just like it did at our rental property that we have. They provide quality service, and most importantly a peace of mind knowing that your basement is protected. Angelica is the best, originally I was scheduled to have the system installed in march but I called her to move it to February and she made it happen right away. We've had 2 big storms since the sytem was installed and havent had any issues. If you really want your basement flooding issues resolved Xpert is the company to call.

Description of Work
Installed flood control sytem

03/27/2017

Brian G.

Exceptional. Unbelievably neat. Could not tell they were there when completed. To instal you need to excavate and trench. You can not tell they were there. Equally neat and professional in electrical interface to electrical Box in finished basement.

Description of Work
Installed a Flood Control System

Category wells,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

01/17/2017

Adam C.

There was a little bit of a delay in scheduling due to weather, but overall everything went great. Price was competitive, work was done all up to code and with permits, and communication was very good throughout. Our yard required lots of digging through large tree roots and I suspect the job took a bit more than they expected, but there was no additional charge.

Description of Work
Installed new cleanout in front yard to allow for access point closer to street. They also rodded the line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

11/07/2016

FRANCISCO G.

Very well, the personnel were friendly and the system was installed in 5 days. I was worried about having to take off work during the project but they worked around my schedule so I didn't miss any time.

Description of Work
I had a flood control system installed due to sewer water backup into the basement caused by heavy rain fall.

Category electrician,basement waterproofing

10/31/2016

RICHARD M.

They had a good solution for what we wanted done. The sales man was a good guy. I didn't feel like he was handing me a line. They also fixed three cracks in the basement wall. A month or two after we had a little bit of water from a port they installed. They came right out and fixed the issue.

Description of Work
We had a flood control system installed.

Category basement waterproofing,lakefront landscaping

RICE MASONRY CONST CO INC

Owner operated with 39 yrs of restoration and new construction experience. I personally oversee all projects,no subcontractors. We perform outstanding quality work, we are OSHA safety certified. and have the best guarantee in the industry. Rice masonry is a fully licensed and insured masonry and tuckpointing company with 10 highly skilled employees

JC & Son Masonry Inc

8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.

Adams Roofing

Flat roof specialist | Family owned and operated since 1987. We specialize in flat roofs shingle roofing and aluminum roof coating and gutter repairs and installation and emergency repairs we do full installations and repairs on all types of roofs ! . We do free estimates contact us for more information

Offers by Adams Roofing on Angi