Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hillside, IL
There are 117 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hillside
- Joe and Tony Landscaping LLCit went EXCELLENT - everything went exactly as planned - would definitely recommend them to everyone - they are the best !!!!
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete PumpingAs it turns out, Accu-Dry doesn't do the specific work that I needed, BUT they actually took the time to send their bloke out to evaluate the problem and give me advice on what to do about it! That is not something that you see, at all, nowadays. If I end up having foundation problems or any of the other issues on their otherwise extensive menu, I'm calling them, first
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John
- F & M MASONRY CONSTRUCTION INC.F&M is the BEST! I have used them before and this time their performance outdid the prior excellent job. Their attention to even the smallest detail really shows and the execution of the projects could not have been smoother. Their workmanship is absolutely top of the line and is more like artistry. They identified all of the problems at the start - even those hidden ones that often show up months after the job is done. They fixed them all just as they said in less time than they said. The site was always clean at the end of the day even though some major demolition had to be done to replace a sagging set of steps. At the end of the project, they coordinated with the sealcoater to be sure that he understood how to process the edges of the bluestone driveway parts without damage. F&M is the the only mason that I use for my house and I use them for every stone related service that I need. If you want the best results and oh yes, the best prices, seek them out
- F & M MASONRY CONSTRUCTION INC.F&M responded quickly and professionally to my initial request for a job quote. The owner answered my questions about the job, materials and timeline involved and we were able to schedule the work He has a hard working team that knows what they are doing. They used premium materials, During the project I had a question/concern about a style element and the owner responded that night and came out the next morning to discuss different options. This was great. The end result was very high quality work done in a timely manner. We have recommended F&M to others
- F & M MASONRY CONSTRUCTION INC.We originally thought we needed to fix some stone on our entry stairs and porch. Mario and his team found that the stone was too deteriorated to repair and the underlying structure was also deteriorated. They took the time necessary to get things fixed and looking amazing. They also looked over our 100 year old brick home and repaired masonry where necessary. Fantastic work
- F & M MASONRY CONSTRUCTION INC.Mario and his crew did a really nice job building our patio. They built it the hard way with a concrete and rebar foundation under the floor and walls, with the walls poured to an appropriate depth. Mario was fair and responsive and his guys very hard working. The bluestone looks gorgeous and the stone knee walls and pillars too, all capped in bluestone. Would recommend
- S-N-G Design Inc.From start to finish John and company did a Great job. Excellent communications and Excellent finished product.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hillside
- Business Description:We are a small business. We were established in 2012. Most of business is from word of mouth. We specialize in all line of concrete work, fencing, sodding and landscaping.Recent Review:The job was professionally completed with great clean up. Team was friendly and price was competitive. Most pleasant surprise was the speed. We spoke on a Saturday and confirmed contract on Sunday. The job was completed Tuesday.Adam P.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company. Our main goal is to help our customers with their needs and in the process accomplish their satisfaction with the work being done. We offer discounts and free estimates in for home owners in Cook CountRecent Review:I and my condo building had a great experience with E&B Masonry. We had various leaks through our masonry exterior walls, and E&B were very knowledgeable in diagnosing the problem and how to address it. Their price was very fair for the amount and the quality of their work. They were attentive and thorough during the whole process, even addressing details that I hadn't even thought to ask aboutThomas T.
- Business Description:For over a decade, Bald Eagle Construction has been widely known as the go-to expert for a wide variety of construction projects in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. We’re also proud to be the leader in handling City of Chicago building code violations. From taking care of fixing the issues straight through to dealing with the paperwork. For you that means you not only get the job done to our exacting specifications – you’ll also be assured that any project we start will comply fully with a..Recent Review:Well, it look great! I was advised not to use sodium chloride on the ice for a couple of years, but use something milder like sand which I did He repaired the porch in the summer, house was vacated that winter for a whole year due to an addition added. The contractors never used ANYTHING on the snow. I noticed this spring when I moved in that the concrete was deteriorated all over!!! I was told this company watered the product dowGregory M.
- Business Description:Ask us about end of season specials! Family owned and operated business for over 30 years. All work is supervised by the owner with pride. All employees are experienced in their respective field. We specialize in all types of concrete work, driveways, stairs, garage floors, stamped concrete, sidewalks, foundations and also concrete sealing and pressure washing. Trucking service is also available. Fully insured and bondedRecent Review:They were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like meGeri J.
- Business Description:CSSI is a women owned, family operated business. We have trained professional staff to provide all Your property maintenance and construction needs. One-stop-shop, reliable service! Call now for your free property quote 773-254-650Recent Review:Very professional. Samantha and team has been doing snow removal and landscape services for us a few years. They are responsive and reliable.Matthew J.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential c..Recent Review:[This review is purely related to the initial consultation, and I can't comment on the quality of their actual work] We wanted to finish up our basement so I started to research contractors. Matrix was the first company we reached out to. They had great reviews, great financing options, and it seemed like they had great experience. However, the initial conversation created so many red flags that we decided not to move forward with them. To make things easier, I figured I'd just give bullet points so it's easier to digest. This conversation is broken down into two parts, the initial walk-through and the presentation. Basement Walk-through: -They canceled my first appointment, scheduled a second one and the guy came about hour and half late. Not a big deal, as I get rush hour traffic can be a pain. -During the basement walk through, he tells me certain things are not up to code, though our building was built in 2011 so I don't see how that's possible. Seemed like some sort of scare tactic. (Red Flag 1) -He then tells me that they won't do any projects with a permit. I tell him that everything I read online tells me that I should not do this without a permit. He goes on to tell me that 90% of their projects are done without a permit, plus the lead time to get a permit is super longer, and the inspector might find some things that aren't up to code which would create more issues for me. (Red Flag 2) -He tells me that we would just need to buy the toilet, the bathroom vanity, and the utility sink we wanted. His team would then install all of this for us. Maybe I'm ignorant in that this is the first company we are talking to, but I thought the contractor would show us ideas, give us an invoice, and do the rest from there. He told us to just go to Home Depot and buy the materials needed. (Red Flag 3) -So I ask, since they're a design company, do they just hire a bunch of sub contractors to do the job relative to their design? He said they do everything in house and they don't use sub contractors. (Not a flag in the moment, but after research it seems like this was lie) Sales Presentation: -Finally it came down to the sales presentation, and these are the moments that created the most flags. -He first shares how amazing this company is, and all the various things they have accomplished. He also shares a brochure with me, which funny enough, on the back page said they do everything up to code and per city requirements. (Red Flag 4) -I tell him my main concern is that they don't want me to follow the city's protocol by getting a permit. He gets his boss on the phone, and he is more smug than this guy in front of me, and goes on to tell me that legally I'm required to get a permit but it's not an efficient use of their company's time to get a permit. I tell him that should the city find out I did this project without a permit, I think I would be fined and may even be asked to tear down the entire project, and I would face all liabilities. He confidently tells me that if the city finds out, it falls on the contractor not the owner of the home. So I said, "you want me to move forward on something that's actually illegal", they said yes. (Red Flag 5). -Now came time to discuss the numbers, and as a finance guy, the main moment I've been waiting for. He first gives me an initial quote of 48k, he then tells me that with the current promos/rebates, it comes down to 44k. I told him that this seems a bit high, given we're only going with a half bathroom, and not getting a wetbar, and only framing 75% of the basement (the full basement size is only 700 sq ft). He said they like to incentivize customers that sign with them the same day, as it makes them more efficient, so if I were to move forward on this today it would be 37k. I asked to see an itemized list of costs, and he said he can't provide that and no contractor ever would. (Red Flag 6) -I told him that I feel I need to do more due diligence around this, as I need to research the permit requirements, and also get a second or third opinion around this as this is my first time inquiring about this project. -He gets his boss on the phone again to discuss if they can do better on the price. This boss tells me his salesman has had a rough month, and he has a few more appointments tomorrow, and he wants to make sure he is happy when he goes to these appointments. So he's going to do something special for me that's never done before. He tells the sales guy some random numbers, and the sales guy says he can now offer this project for 34k, but we would need to sign up today. (Red Flag 7) -I told him I'm not a fan of these high pressure sales situations where you have to sign up today, and if we don't, we don't get the better pricing. I told him this is very analogous to time share pitches, where they say all the right things so that you sign a contract you can't get out of. I explained that if they are very confident in their product and services, they should give their customers time to digest all the information, and not penalize them for not signing up the same day. Pricing should be consistent whether we move forward today, or 3 months from now. He goes on to tell me how great of company they are, and the quality of work they do. I mean they have done 8k homes already, so what's the need to have reservation. I tell him the reservation comes from them not wanting me to get a permit (though every site and their brochure tells me this is a requirement), the fact we started at 47k and now are at 34k tells me I'm probably paying more of a premium than I need to, lastly the biggest issue is that they don't want me to do any more research around what I consider to be a big project. -He tells me if I go with another contractor, then how would I know if they actually did what they were suppose to do? I asked him, how would I know you guys did what you were suppose to do? He goes back to how great of a company they are, which isn't the answer to the question he actually posed. (Red Flag 8). -After my prudent questioning, he realized I wasn't going to move forward. I told him I might still move forward with them after I do my research but definitely not before then. I asked he email me the quote plus the contract. If it all looks good, I'd be happy to give you my business. He said he would have both of these to me in a couple of days. It's been about 3 weeks since I saw him and still have yet to receive anything. (Red Flag 9) -Last week someone from Matrix texted me to see if I'd like to move forward. I responded by saying I have yet to receive the quote and contract which was suppose to be emailed to me weeks ago. No response after that (Red Flag 10). In summary, I can't comment on their quality of work, however the amount of flags that came up during the first meeting was alarming. I work in sales too, and the pricing of my services doesn't change if someone becomes my client today or in the future. Though they offer amazing financing options, I think they bundle in those costs into their final price, which I don't blame them for (they are a for-profit business at the end of the day). My issue is the lack of transparency related to pricing, high pressure sales tactics, not wanting to follow city requirements (effectively start an illegal project), and not sending me any contract/quote for me to review. I could only imagine that all of the highly rated reviews are from people where price is not an issue, didn't have enough capital to do projects like this out of pocket so they were sold on the affordability of the monthly payment rather than the total cost of the project, or just believed everything these salesman say and didn't want to miss out on the amazing "savings". I won't say you shouldn't explore your options with Matrix, rather, exercise EXTREME caution and prudence.Harman M.
- Business Description:Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit cond..Recent Review:They did a good job, they were on time and professional.Richard W.
- Business Description:Hardrock Design is a family owned and operated professional brick paving, landscape, concrete and construction company located in the northwest suburbs of Illinois. With over 25 years of experience serving the Chicagoland area and offering both residential and commercial business. Whether you're looking to replace, repair, or simply improve the appearance of your home or business we offer a variety of different options to meet your specific needs
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
Deals in Hillside for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Hillside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A & J PAVING INC1911 N SAYRE AVE
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&Z construction
Melrose Park, Illinois
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Repair, INC557 B South River St.
- A-1 Concrete Leveling and Foundation Repair1201 PARK AVE
River Forest, Illinois
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A. P. Riley & Company, LLC153 S. Halsted St.
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- A1 Epoxy Floors915 E Oakton St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc6479 N. Avondale Ave
- ABCD Construction17W 113 Elder Ln
Villa Park, Illinois
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accugage Construction LLC1200 Ring Rd. 1056
Calumet City, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced On Site Concrete Inc5308 W Grand Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Concrete Raising9210 Gulfstream Rd Unit E
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC513 W. Wrightwood Avenue
- AJD Concrete Construction Corp.109 Fairfield Way STE 106D
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha 1 Pro559 N. Marion St Ste. 138
Oak Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alpo Construction242 47th Ave
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Andy AnthonyPO Box 29401
- ANHALT CONCRETE413 Peale St
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Applewood Construction35 E Wacker Dr
- Aqua Guard1207 Villa Vista Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Aros Construction3700 N Drake Ave
- Arrow Masonry & Exteriors Inc400 S Vermont St
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Construction LLC1907 N Mendell St Mezzanine Ste
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASHLAND CONSTRUCTION INC3S450 PATTERMANN RD
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Aubrey Garages Inc243 Orchard Lane St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- AVALON HOME REMODELING AND CONSTRUCTION INC4946 WEST BERTEAU AVE
- Avanti Stone1077 Entry Dr
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION