JOSEPH JAMES CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2008

Owner Operated. Additional email info@josephjamesconstruction.com....

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

04/17/2018

Great! They were on time each morning and kept me informed about the work throughout the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have missing lintels installed under copings.

01/16/2017

The company came out and was very punctual and professional. The tuckpointing was done professionally at a fair price. I would recommend Joseph James Construction for quality work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing to south and west building sides

01/08/2016

After the initial phone contact, I could not get them to respond to my email and phone requests for a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY masonry

We do not have any record in our email or phone log of any contact from this customer. If Mr. [Member Name Removed] would call our office at 847-749-2649 we would be happy to talk about the work he needs done.

11/23/2015

Went well. Easy to call and schedule and able to squeeze us in on our request which was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal split face block.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

11/19/2015

Planning, scheduling and communication were excellent.  I was able to communicate via email and received prompt replies. The workers appeared right on schedule and begin work.  The completed project looks beautiful.  This was a great experience, and I will use Joseph James again for future tuck pointing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial rebuild of chimney from roofline up with extensive tuckpointing of remaining chimney.  Also, poured a new  concrete top on the chimney.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,roofing,chimney repair

Tuck-pointing, new Brick & stone work, masonry sealing and leak detection, Brick & stone pavers, brick patio & fireplaces indoor & outdoor,chimney repairs & rebuilding, siding & stucco, concrete work. Leak detection to determine sources of any water infiltration.

Ask for details.