TNT Concrete

Founded 2020 • With Angi since January 2020

Here at TNT Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Concrete removal and replacement trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We can take care of all of your concrete needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Keyser

concrete repair

202060130
View project

concrete repair (16)concrete driveways (5)basement waterproofing (2)foundation repair (1)mudjacking (1)

12/11/2022

Anthony T.

TNT Concrete did an excellent job replacing my father's sidewalks. They did a wonderful job removing the old, damaged material and worked very hard to get the project done before winter for us. TNT was professional, timely, and provided high-quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Removed and repaired home sidewalks up to and around the home.

Category concrete repair

Thanks for the kind words please keep in touch for your concrete needs. John

08/21/2022

Sim D.

They did a good job. Cleaned up after the job. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Concrete walkway repair

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

Thanks for your review keep me in mind for the future. John

01/20/2022

Stephanie K.

A+++. Knowledgeable, honest, hardworking and willing to take the extra time/effort to explain the process

Description of Work
Fixed my driveway and helped waterproof my basement

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, basement waterproofing, mudjacking

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

Thanks again for your review

01/19/2022

Dan D.

Very professional work. The owner went out of his way on many occasions to help me out.

Description of Work
concrete driveway

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thanks again for your review and please keep me in mind for the future. John

01/18/2022

Jennifer S.

Wonderful. They are honest, reliable and very friendly.

Description of Work
Concrete works.

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Thanks so much please keep me in Mind for anything in the future

01/17/2022

Cindy C.

great! would hire again. very friendly and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

04/07/2020

Michele S.

John, the owner, did a wonderful job! He is very professional and was creative on how he laid the new sidewalk to match the new front steps.

Description of Work
Removed old front cement stairs and sidewalk. Replaced sidewalk. Fixed cracked foundation.

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Thanks for your review anything I can do in the future please contact Tntconcrete

03/04/2020

Christine K.

It was great. They were timely. They were extremely professorial. My mom have used them before as well.

Description of Work
They did some concrete work on our driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Johnny R.

They were great, fast, professional, and he was very respectful. I would refer them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
He built my whole sidewalk.

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Adrian P.

It was wonderful, great experience. They were always on time, cleaned up, didn't left a mess, and didn't had any issue or no unexpected issue. It was smooth and great experience. I would also recommend them to anyone that needed concrete service.

Description of Work
They did concrete driveway, sidewalk, and walkway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Vince M.

They did a very good work. The owner has been just a top notch. The workers were neat, clean, and did an excellent work. He's the only guy I'd used for concrete work.

Description of Work
They did concrete work - foundation.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Frank F.

It was great. We used them for years. They were willing to go extra mile to get it done. He got along well with the unions. He's a great boss and capable of handling the job.

Description of Work
He did commercial work - some sidewalk, driveway, trenching for sanitary, large loading duck area, and ADA ramp for disability.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Brian K.

John Taylor is the owner and he is always on site which is rare for contractors. He makes sure his crew is doing their job. All of them are English-speaking. He is always there. He comes in under budget and on time on almost every single job I've had with him.

Description of Work
I've been using him for the past 20 years. He just completed 2-year project for me. It was a multi-million project and he did a fantastic job. Everything from small driveway work, stairs, commercial projects, residential driveway, he has come in dug out basement floor, support of the building, poured concrete, he's done foundation waterproofing. Interior exterior drain tiles, added sump pumps for waterproofing,. He's done everything. He is my only concrete contractor.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, remodeling, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

06/18/2016

Cheri H.

John came out and gave me an estimate on a new sidewalk and Patio. His estimate was reasonable, but I just couldn't afford it at that time. He told me that if I changed my mind or if he could help on anyway, even if it was just to pour the concrete to give him a call. I nixed the patio and called John back. He was here within 2 hours to re-quote and my sidewalk was poured the next morning. He was on time and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend TNT Concrete.

Description of Work
Poured a sidewalk and put a stoop outside the garage.

Work Completed On 06/17/2016

10/04/2015

Christopher D.

John called me back within an hour of leaving a message for him. He came out within a few days to provide the estimate we wanted. He offered staggered prices depending on which of the services we wanted. He was thorough, explained in detail his process. His price has been the best by quite a a margin, and will be using TNT, providing we don't end up with pavers instead of concrete. Definitely recommend. If I have the work completed I will update on quality of service.

Description of Work
John provided us with an estimate for a new driveway, walkway, and garage floor.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

Thanks again

10/07/2014

James C.

Description of Work
Remove old front porch & steps & replace with new. |They were a bit slow getting started, probably due to a backlog caused by recent poor weather. Once begun the work was completed in a timely manner. |The work was performed professionally with the owner either participating or stopping by frequently to check the work. I am very satisfied with the work performed & would deal with them in the future.

Work Completed On 09/06/2014

Thanks for your review means a great deal to me call anytime john

03/15/2012

Philip J.

They were very professional. The owner came out and got involved and worked with his people. We are satisfied with their work. We would recommend them to others. I have told my friends and relatives about their great work.

Description of Work
They replaced a carport pad that was next to my garage. They removed the concrete pad and poured a new one for my car to park on. They also poured concrete behind the garage to cover the dirt.

Work Completed On 08/09/2011

Thanks for your review very great full for helping me grow call anytime john

03/05/2012

Linda O.

Johnny and his crew went way above and beyond to complete this job. They dug the footings and trench foundation by hand in the pouring rain. One of his crew members was up to his chest in mud. They tarped the area and worked through the nasty weather. TNT cleaned themed off the driveway, sidewalk and parkway

Description of Work
TNT was sub contacted by Exterior Remoldeling to pour the foundation and footing for our 3 season room and deck

Work Completed On 10/17/2011

Thanks for your review appreciate your kind words john

Contact