Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Hickory Hills, IL
There are 29 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Hickory Hills
- Irish Castle PavingVery happy with work performed, they were professional, did exactly what they said and were even flexible as I needed to replace some sewer pipe before they repaved the drive. They actually paved the quoted thickness ( I've used others that tried cheating the thickness). Professional, good quality. my first choice for paving
- Irish Castle PavingIt did take a couple months for work to be done but it was well worth the wait. The price was in the middle of the 3 quotes I received. They had received better reviews then one of the other quotes and the other wasn't rated. That's why I went with Irish Castle. They came when they said they would. Removal and new gravel turned out great. And layed new driveway within a week or so. Turned out great, very happy with our new drive. Mark & Lor
- Kaplan Paving ServicesWhen I started my driveway and sidewalk project I contacted 12 different paving companies. Kaplan was the only company that sent a sales representative to meet with me. Kaplan was not the lowest bid but since they actually sent someone out to look at the job, they got the job. Jill DeLira (the sales representative) came out and listened to what I wanted and offered a couple of other ideas. Due to complications with the village, the project was delayed a couple of months. Jill stayed in contact to check on the status of the project. When I finally got the village's approval, Jill was notified and project got started. Just prior to finishing the project Jill and the paving, and brick paver foreman met with me to go over everything to make sure we were on the same page. A couple of days after the job was finished, Jill called to make we were happy with the work that was performed and answer any questions we had. This kind of follow up is a big plus for me. The bricklayers and paving crew were very efficient and polite. They kept cleaning the sidewalk, apron and the street of all loose materials. They also answered all of my questions. This is a company that show pride in its high quality work which is hard to find these days. I highly recommend Kaplan Pavin
- Barreca Blacktop SealcoatingI have used this company for many, many years and have always been 100% satisfied. I do not have one complaint about them. My driveway always looks great and it lasts. I will never use anyone else!
- Zuniga Seal Coating & AsphaltOther than some scheduling issues, mostly due to weather it went really well and Zuniga did a great job!
- Damico Paving & SealcoatingHi I would highly recommended using Damico paving co. Very professional and clean, work done at my house. My neighbor are looking into hiring them to do they driveways. Great price for the work very happy . Joel J.
- Dave's Sealcoating & Special Services Inc.Dave and his team were outstanding! Really impressed with the quality of the work they did. Best experience I’ve had, will definitely hire again!
- Zuniga Seal Coating & AsphaltHighly recommend. Quick estimate and placement on schedule. Excellent customer service and value. The crew did an incredible job, they really went above and beyond to make sure the driveways was prepped well (it was in bad shape). They really did an outstanding job.
- Zuniga Seal Coating & AsphaltOur Driveway removal and installation was completed and professionally executed in a timely manner. I would definitely have Zuniga Asphalt & Sealcoating back for future projects. Highly recommended.
- Zuniga Seal Coating & AsphaltAlfredo and his team are excellent! Good price and he knows what he is doing. I don't hesitate to recommend him.
Driveway Pavers in Hickory Hills
- Business Description:Rich Sealcoating is a company who has pride in service. From your first phone call or email you will feel confident your job will be completed beyond your expectations. Rich Sealcoating provides free estimates. From planning to paving or just general asphalt maintenance your job is in proffesional handsRecent Review:Not good. Not worth providing 10 charactersDan F.
- Business Description:WE DO COMPLETE ASPHALT PAVING PROJECTS ONLY. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Asphalt Paving Contractor. NO SEALCOATING!Recent Review:After posting my review on 11/16/2020, i was contacted by Pete Hamilton who advised he had some personal matters which prevented him from following up with me. He subsequently had his crew perform the repair to my satisfaction. I appreciate him making this rightJohn M.
- Business Description:CSSI is a women owned, family operated business. We have trained professional staff to provide all Your property maintenance and construction needs. One-stop-shop, reliable service! Call now for your free property quote 773-254-650Recent Review:Very professional. Samantha and team has been doing snow removal and landscape services for us a few years. They are responsive and reliable.Matthew J.
- Business Description:From immaculate concrete driveways to perfect asphalt paving, Irish Castle Paving can keep the ground beneath your feet firmly in place. Irish Castle proudly serves the Chicago area with professional pavers that are highly-trained and among the best in the industry. Let us provide you with the paving solutions you need as well as the quality you deserve. We are dedicated to providing quality, professional service to our diverse customer base in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We will a..Recent Review:Very happy with work performed, they were professional, did exactly what they said and were even flexible as I needed to replace some sewer pipe before they repaved the drive. They actually paved the quoted thickness ( I've used others that tried cheating the thickness). Professional, good quality. my first choice for pavingLarry S.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:LICENSED, INSURED,BONDED. EXPERT CONCRETE SOLUTION, INC. Our crew consists of 5-6 dependable employees . We love meeting with customers, getting their input, understanding what is important to them, and seeing their reaction when the job is completed the way they wanted it. We have many long-term customer relationships. We do not understand how anyone can expect to send a bunch of employees out to your job and expect everything to go smoothly. The job simply turns out be..Recent Review:It was a pleasure working with Jack and his assistant. My job required the use of Ardex products to repair a stair that was cracking. 2 other contractor that looked at it were not familiar with Ardex and wanted to tear out the entire stair. Jack is a specialist with Ardex. He explained the limitations of the products and what he felt needed to be done to do a good job. Upon removing the bad concrete some of it had to be replaced but the extra charge was reasonable and understandable. He followed through with every promise he made and showed up on time. He completed the job within the time frame discussed. Very knowledgeable, professional, reasonably priced concrete contractor. I would definitely call Expert Concrete Solutions again for any future concrete projectsFrank C.
- Business Description:2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Super Service Award Recipient. Do we ever stop?? NO! We are an HONEST Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair company with a simple philosophy: Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. Our customer service is second-to-none. Please call our office to schedule an estimate at (847)-769-824Recent Review:The work was done promptly and flawlessly. The whole process from quoting to scheduling the work was great. Both the office and onsite staff coordinated really well. We highly recommend Real Seal to tackle your waterproof projectsJanet A.
- Business Description:Three generations of expierence Spring Specials 5% off up to $500.00 - VISA & M/C Accepted - Payment options available No sub-contractors used. OSHA Approved - Certified by: IKO, GAF, Owens Corning, CertainteeRecent Review:Our family is highly satisfied with the attention to detail that Correct Roofing poured into restoring our home. Correct Roofing definitely takes pride in the work that they do. Moreover, it was clear throughout the entire process on what type of work was optional but optimal to have our home be the most efficient in terms of energy savings and protection from the elements. Lastly, all our concerns as work was completed were addressed even if it was them adding to our understanding of how certain fixes were done and why. First speaking to their attention to detail. We hired Correct Roofing after they were highly recommended by one of our family members. Our home was damaged after a week-long exposure to wind, hail and rain. My wife and I noticed damage to the ceiling of our nursery. I had four different contractors review the damage, but most did not want to review the home for further damage until our insurance company approved a claim. Except for Sam from Correct Roofing. Sam was the only person that crawled through the attic with me to review other parts of the home for other hidden parts that were damaged because of the storm. Sam also walked me through the entire house and explained to me how the claim process typically works in language that I could understand. Throughout the process I felt that his team were also advocates in providing small details that gave it a human touch. For example, they installed trim around the attic access and the skylights. These were small items that weren’t asked for but very much appreciated to increase the aesthetic appeal of our home. Thank you so much Correct Roofing for those small details. Secondly, it was my experience that the team at Correct Roofing did an excellent job at communicating throughout the entire process. I was clear on what work was going to be done and when it was going to be done. Also, I was very aware of what work was covered and what work would be ideal for our home to be at its optimal performance. For example, one thing I did not know before the start of the project was how baffles worked and why they were important. Sam fully explained the benefits of having baffles but also gave me the time and the choice to have them installed as they were not covered by insurance. We ended up paying for the baffles because we believed it would be beneficial to have them installed but we always felt empowered that we knew we had a choice in installing them or not. This is one of several examples of how well they communicated to us throughout the process and how we always felt the power to choose. In the end, our house feels warmer both physically and emotionally because of the consultative approach Correct Roofing provided us with. Lastly, it’s refreshing to know that people take pride in their work. For example, when the siding was replaced on the garage there was an accidental nail nick on wiring to one of the lamps which caused a loss of power to the garage. When I mentioned it to Sam, he quickly sent Don over to fix the issue. Not only did he happily fix it, Don also took the time to teach me how the electricity was wired. I mention this because now I know how to trouble shoot electrical problems which is valuable as a homeowner. Furthermore, I also had a concern with water leaking from the siding. When I mentioned it to Ginny, she quickly paged the contractor who was going to be on site anyway. They took the time to pull the siding to show me that it was completely dry, and the siding was doing its job. I now know that siding has what’s called weeping holes which is useful to release any moisture away from the home. In our case, the moisture was caused because that part of the house is near our laundry room which is creating some moisture but is being released by the sidingDan D.
- Business Description:We are a full landscaping service serving Chicago and metropolitan area, with our extensive experience you always enjoy a crisp and cut that creates perfect outdoor living. We are here to help you with your landscaping project or issue. We are fully bonded and insured, we take credit card payments, checks and cash. Our crews will be more than happy to serve youRecent Review:The project went smoothly. The workers were very professional, and I would not hesitate to hire them in the future. I would strongly recommend them to my neighbors, relatives, and friends.Dave C.
- Business Description:J&S Paving is a family owned business in operation since 1993. All our work is performed in house so you can rest assured there will be no sub-contracting. There are no deposits required, all payments are due at job completion. We accept all major credit cards, check, and cash. As an appreciation to all our customers we offer a $50.00 referral bonus upon completion of a referred job.* excludes sealcoatingRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with from the office to their road crews. They returned my call for a small job where others never did. We could be more pleased with their work. We would highly recommend them.Pat M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Hickory Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3W Enterprises, LLC214 Orleans st.
- 3W Enterprises, LLC
- A & C Construction3020 Long Grove Ct
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A+ Asphalt MaintenancePO Box 92
- A.S.A.P. Asphalt Maintenance1018 S Cedar Rd
New Lenox, Illinois
- AAA Sealcoating and Asphalt Maintenance13029C Drummond St.
Cedar Lake, Indiana
- ABN Building Maintenance IncP.O Box 57
FOREST PARK, Illinois
- AJD Concrete Construction Corp.109 Fairfield Way STE 106D
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- All Pro Paving, Inc.P.O. Box 1297
- All Set Driveway Sealcoating2529 W Fullerton Ave
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Alpo Construction242 47th Ave
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Stripes & Sealcoating2007 Walnut Ave
Hanover Park, Illinois
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- AY Enterprises, Inc.563 Commonwealth Drive, Suite 1200
East Dundee, Illinois
- A & C Construction
- B & B ASPHALT SEAL COATING INC5369 KIMBALL PL
Oak Lawn, Illinois
- B 3 Asphalt IncPO Box 261
- Bald Eagle Construction1515 Harlem Ave Ste 307-1
Oak Park, Illinois
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Barreca Blacktop Sealcoating6313 Valley View Ln
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Big Brother Services L.L.C.PO Box 1036
- Black Hawk Paving19148 S. 104th Ave
- Black Pearl SealcoatingPO Box 508
- BLACKOUT SEALCOATING INC7440 W 87TH PL
- Brancato Landscaping Inc901 Nicholas Blvd Ste B
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Brown Development Group2106 South Central Park
- Brush and Roll Construction LLC5270 Westview Lane
- Bulldog Property Services, LLCP.O. Box 1972
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- B & B ASPHALT SEAL COATING INC
- C & M Roofing and Masonry2936 South Wallace
- Capital Paving1210 Trask St
- CAPITOL BLACKTOP SEALCOATING INC3054 W BELMONT AVE
- Carlson Asphalt Company Inc.121st and 80th Ave
Palos Park, Illinois
- Carpenter On Call13850 Selva Ln.
Orland Park, Illinois
- ccs chicago construction services2303 Randall Rd 319
- Chicago Service Source, Inc.2500 W 36th St
- Chipz Home Remodeling & Construction Inc.206 Teak Lane
- Christian Brothers General Contractor405 E. BlueBonnet
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- CORRECT ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION INC314 NIPPERSINK AVE STE C
Round Lake, Illinois
- Cosio construction464 N Pioneer Dr
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- CRS Material & Services1470 Church Rd.
- Curb Cutters Inc463 Dupahze St
- C & M Roofing and Masonry
- D & S Construction1026 Idlewild
Round Lake, Illinois
- Delgado Homes1128 S 7th St
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Design Brick Paving10S 257 Schoger Dr
- Diamond Asphalt and Landscape.15 W 752 83RD
Burr Ridge, Illinois
- Diamond Builders715 W 83rd. St
- Diemy Construction2238 W Cermak Rd
- Done-Rite SealcoatingPO Box 114
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Duramax Pavement Solutions, Inc.780 W. Army Trail Rd. 186
Carol Stream, Illinois
- Dyna-Rooter Plumbing & Sewer Inc1501 S INDIAN HILL DR
- Dysert Concrete Company912 N Central Park Ave
- D & S Construction
- E.G. Masonry121 N 4th St
- Echo Deveopment by J|B Construction Group, LLC420 W Frontage Rd 204
- Elite Development & Construction Group, Co.8523 N. Oleander Ave
- Empire General contracting
- Expert Concrete Solutions Inc1126 N.Northwest Hwy
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Extreme Landscaping1705 Partridge S
- extreme remodeling117 s grove ave
- E.G. Masonry
- F&J Paving, Inc.P.O. Box 35026
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Family Sealcoating6248 S 75th Ave
SUMMIT ARGO, Illinois
- Ferrusk1@yahoo.com3749 W 80th Pl
- Firemen Sealcoating6340 Blodgett Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- First Knight Paving7167 Rye Ridge Trl
Cherry Valley, Illinois
- FRITZ CARTAGE & ASPHALT INC458 E 161ST ST
South Holland, Illinois
- F&J Paving, Inc.
- J & J Home Improvement864 E. 88th Place
- j montoya construction corp7746 menard ave
- J&D Sealcoating
- J&F Concrete construction, Inc.1533 cambria ct
- J&S Paving780 W. Army Trail Rd
Carol Stream, Illinois
- J. Guerrero Trucking and Paving1877 Busse Highway
Des Plaines, Illinois
- J.G Service Electrical Heating & Cooling2930 1/2 N Cicero Ave
- Jack's Sealcoating & AsphaltPO Box 2314
- JC Builders Inc.7408 W Strong St
Harwood Heights, Illinois
- JD Hayes Construction & Excavation26839 S Wildgrass Turn
- Jeck's Remodeling Experts8150 N Clifton Ave
- Jerry March11854 S LAVERGNE AVE
- J & J Home Improvement