American Asphalt Maintenance Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2008

2409 Hilgers Ct

Mundelein, IL 60060

***PLEASE call us at (847)566-8989 to schedule, or go to our website to fillout an estimate request form*** Asphalt driveway paving specializing in removal and replacement of asphalt driveways. Seal coating for our previous asphalt paved customers ONLY. My family has been serving the North Shore area for over 40 years in the asphalt paving business. My commitment is to continue offering the same quality product our customers have come to expect. This has always been the AMERICAN standard." - Robert Morin We pride ourselves on providing quality service, with a full fleet of trucks, equipment and a professional, respectful and uniformed staff on hand, American Asphalt Maintenance, Inc. sets itself apart. We are fully insured, bonded and offer free estimates. We are happy to accept Mastercard and Visa. Don't forget how those air miles and card incentives add up! Our sales staff is prompt, courteous and professional. We are open five days a week to take live phone calls!...

driveway pavers (156)hauling (12)concrete driveways (11)excavating (5)hardscaping (3)

01/17/2021

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. The representative (Frank) who came to provide an estimate was knowledgeable and informative. The estimate was competitive and the work was completed in a very professional manner. I selected this company because they have only one crew which includes the owner of the company. He in fact works side by side with his team. They are a fine-tuned crew and it...

Description of Work
Replaced Driveway

Category excavators,hauling services,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/26/2020

Frank came out to give me an estimate which came out to give an estimate during the summer in early August. Nice guy and gave a competitive estimate. They were booked all the way until now so we waited for them due to what we read on previous reviews. They came today for it and that's where everything turned into a one star experience. We had a corner of the front of the driveway that had pavers o...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/20/2019

Perfectly. Right on Schedule, no problems, excellent quality work.Great work crew. One of the best we have ever worked with.

Description of Work
Large Circular Driveway

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

06/11/2019

After a few years of savings we were ready to have our asphalt driveway redone. It came out to around $5k which was a competitive price (although the culvert replacement was very high). We decided to go with American Asphalt over a couple of other highly recommended companies in the area. The day of the work went well, quite an operation to see, and they did a great job. Over the next few days we ...

Description of Work
Removal of asphalt driveway and new base and asphalt to be added.

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

Review for American Asphalt Maintenance Inc - 2409 Hilgers Ct, Mundelein, IL - 37923824

03/18/2019

I left a v-message for them and submitted an on-line request for an estimate directly on their website and never heard from them?!? Replacing an existing asphalt drive isn’t a small job.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

I am sorry we couldn't respond fast enough. I saw your Angie's request that was submitted on the 3rd. We were still closed for the season and that was mentioned on our voicemail system as well. I did respond today to your message and we will have someone out this week to do an estimate. I do apologize for the delay.

11/07/2018

Every contact with AA was very cordial and professional. From estimate to scheduling to actual work. Crew showed up on time, worked quickly and productively. Quality of work was excellent and would heartily recommend AA for future work.

Description of Work
Strip and pave existing asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

09/23/2018

I obtained 3 estimates from 4 contractors and selected the best bid with the best specifications. American Asphalt Maintenance Inc. was the BEST from beginning to end. I highly recommend them to anyone needing needing residential repaving.

Description of Work
Driveway asphalt repaving

Category excavators,hauling services,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

08/10/2018

They were extremely prompt and professional. They had enough equipment and personnel to quickly remove the driveway, repack and re-surface. It was a well coordinated effort.

Description of Work
They replace it entire residential driveway that covered three stall garage

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/05/2018

EXCELLENT - THEY HAVE A VERY EFFICIENT TEAM - TOOK THEM ABOUT 3 1/2 HOURS AND THEY WERE DONE - EXCELLECNT JOB ALL AROUND - EXCELENT WITH COMMUNICATIONS - THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THE WEATHER CAUSES THE JOB TO BE POSTPONED AND THEN THEY RESCHEDULE AS SOON AS POSSILBE - OURS WAS WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS - VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB

Description of Work
COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF DRIVEWAY

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

07/24/2018

I initially requested an estimate to repair my approx. 700 sq. ft. asphalt driveway from 4 different companies. Of the 4 requests, this company was the quickest with a response but what I was most pleased with was when I called back to have the estimate explained since I wasn’t home the owner/operator Robert took the extra time to educate me on the process and I neither felt rushed or talked down ...

Description of Work
Remove and Replace Existing Driveway

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Review for American Asphalt Maintenance Inc - 2409 Hilgers Ct, Mundelein, IL - 37264672

New seal coat customers.