Irish Castle Paving

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2010

From immaculate concrete driveways to perfect asphalt paving, Irish Castle Paving can keep the ground beneath your feet firmly in place. Irish Castle proudly serves the Chicago area with professional pavers that are highly-trained and among the best in the industry. Let us provide you with the

2022 Super Service Award

driveway pavers (111)concrete driveways (16)stamped concrete (2)

10/11/2022

Caron Z.

I was very pleased with the way our driveway turned out. They were very careful when paving, not to disturb the cement border we already had in place. We have a very large circular driveway and it looks beautiful... all level now. It was very professionally done.

Description of Work
We had our asphalt driveway replaced.

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

10/09/2022

William F.

Their pricing was very competitive, their crews were very professional, and the finished product was excellent! We are very pleased with the finished product!

Description of Work
We needed our existing concrete driveway torn out and a new asphalt driveway installed.

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

08/02/2022

Kate M.

Irish Castle did an amazing job paving my driveway. I was worried about how it would look since it is a wide driveway and you cannot see a seam in the middle. You can tell the Crew has many years experience paving driveways.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

06/01/2022

Marilyn W.

I just had a new driveway put in by Irish Castle Paving and I couldn't be happier. They did a beautiful job and at a reasonable price. The workers were great - neat, friendly, respectful, very professional and happily answered any questions that I had. I would not hesitate to call them any time I needed asphalt work. Thanks again!

Description of Work
New Driveway

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

11/19/2021

Larry S.

Very happy with work performed, they were professional, did exactly what they said and were even flexible as I needed to replace some sewer pipe before they repaved the drive. They actually paved the quoted thickness ( I've used others that tried cheating the thickness). Professional, good quality. my first choice for paving.

Description of Work
Dig up and pave driveway

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

10/14/2021

Mark O.

It did take a couple months for work to be done but it was well worth the wait. The price was in the middle of the 3 quotes I received. They had received better reviews then one of the other quotes and the other wasn't rated. That's why I went with Irish Castle. They came when they said they would. Removal and new gravel turned out great. And layed new driveway within a week or so. Turned out great, very happy with our new drive. Mark & Lori

Description of Work
New Driveway and drive around back behind deck

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

06/10/2021

Jerry B.

My new driveway looks fantastic. They were on time courteous and great communication. I highly recommend! AAA+++

Description of Work
new driveway

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/03/2021

Mary B.

Irish Castle Paving did a great job. They took care of securing our Cook County permit and completed the job in a timely fashion. Good communication with Pat the owner throughout the process. In fact our neighbor on the next street has chosen ICP to do his driveway.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced ashphalt driveway

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/02/2021

Pat W.

Can not say enough about this company. Our 187 foot long asphalt driveway needed to be re-done, as well as the replacement of a cracked concrete apron AND an area where a tree root had caused a large dip. Everything done to perfection. Neighbors have made a point to tell us how great it looks. SO happy we hired them.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway re-do

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

12/04/2020

Patricia H.

Great! They were very professional. Great response time on everything. Estimator came out the day after we called. The stone was put in and compacted a few days later. And then the asphalt was poured the day after that! The driveway looks great. Good price too!

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/06/2020

Robert A.

My driveway was way too high and causing water damage to my house. Irish castle worked hard to remove all of the old asphalt and concrete to get the grade right for the new driveway. It looks great and they were able to squeeze me into their busy schedule!

Description of Work
Replace and re Grade driveway

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

09/21/2020

Keviin M.

It went great!! Did an excellent job. Were neat, on time and answered all my questions. I would definitely hire again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Category driveway pavers, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/21/2020

Paul C.

Irish Castle was great! They were professional reasonably priced and on time. I would highly recommend them for all of your paving needs.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Irish Castle Paving - 7701 W 99th St, HICKORY HILLS, IL - 38734551

07/18/2020

Dan F.

Project not done yet. They have indicated they will get to it buy end of July I had hoped it would be done by now Actually I had contacted this company prior to using Angies List I have never had satisfactory results using this program

Description of Work
Repave driveway

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/04/2020

p B.

Excellent. Very professional, easy to deal with, great value. I would most definitely recommend Irish Castle.

Description of Work
Blacktop driveway removed and repaved

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/30/2020

Laura S.

Excellent. The crew show up at 0700, by 0900 my driveway was totally stellar. The process was orchestrated by the organized foreman with effective supervision. Every gentleman that showed up had a specific role in the paving process. Very neat and clean. The asphalt bordered a front walkway, patio and BBQ area; all the lines where asphalt and concrete met were precisely jointed. Bravo to Irish Castle Paving.

Description of Work
Demo of a cracked concrete driveway with Asphalt paving

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Review for Irish Castle Paving - 7701 W 99th St, HICKORY HILLS, IL - 38612812

05/08/2020

Stacie F.

Our driveway paving project couldn’t have been more seamless! Although we experienced a few “snags” in the process working with the village to approve plans, we couldn’t have asked for a better TEAM to be on our side in getting plans approved and moving forward...Pat, Don , and his crew were a breath of fresh air to work with...professional, respectful and never once made us feel that we were nothing short of their favorite client😉...Always prompt in responding to our questions throughout the process...price point was fair and delivered with quality and efficiency...SO GLAD we made the choice to work with Irish Castle!

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway (approx 3335 sq’)

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Review for Irish Castle Paving - 7701 W 99th St, HICKORY HILLS, IL - 38551150

11/26/2019

tom B.

Pat and his company did an excellent job. They are easy to deal with and driveway is beautiful

Description of Work
1000 square foot driveway

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

09/09/2019

Jim W.

work was done as quoted in a very timely manner. The drive and alley look great, I would use this contractor again if I ever needed paving again. Excellent work at a fair price.

Description of Work
driveway and alley blacktop paving

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

08/17/2019

Lola D.

Pat and his crew were absolutely awesome! He did everything we agreed to and even went the extra mile when we had an issue with our garbage company. He removed and replaced approximately 10,000 square feet of asphalt and also installed a concrete slab. Extremely professional, courteous, and awesome communication!! I would highly recommend Pat and his crew!

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of approximately 10,000 square feet of asphalt and installed a 10x20 concrete pad.

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

Review for Irish Castle Paving - 7701 W 99th St, HICKORY HILLS, IL - 38051513

07/24/2019

Tom M.

I can't say enough - FANTASTIC job!! I will put the word out to everyone I know. Thank You!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Needed a new driveway

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/17/2019

P.J. M.

super easy to set up and work w/ Irish Castle. would recommend!

Description of Work
driveway and alley paving

Work Completed On 07/17/2019