Irish Castle Paving

7:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

7701 W 99th St

HICKORY HILLS, IL 60457

From immaculate concrete driveways to perfect asphalt paving, Irish Castle Paving can keep the ground beneath your feet firmly in place. Irish Castle proudly serves the Chicago area with professional pavers that are highly-trained and among the best in the industry. Let us provide you with the paving solutions you need as well as the quality you deserve. We are dedicated to providing quality, professional service to our diverse customer base in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We will always remain responsive to our customer’s needs. We take pride in the dedication, honesty and performance of each of our employees. We will quote you a FREE ESTIMATE for your project. Simply explain your project to us and we will let you know the costs and processes involved. Give us a call today, and be sure to visit our website at www.irishcastlepaving.com!...

driveway pavers (106)concrete driveways (16)stamped concrete (2)

10/14/2021

It did take a couple months for work to be done but it was well worth the wait. The price was in the middle of the 3 quotes I received. They had received better reviews then one of the other quotes and the other wasn't rated. That's why I went with Irish Castle. They came when they said they would. Removal and new gravel turned out great. And layed new driveway within a week or so. Turned out grea...

Description of Work
New Driveway and drive around back behind deck

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

06/10/2021

My new driveway looks fantastic. They were on time courteous and great communication. I highly recommend! AAA+++

Description of Work
new driveway

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/03/2021

Irish Castle Paving did a great job. They took care of securing our Cook County permit and completed the job in a timely fashion. Good communication with Pat the owner throughout the process. In fact our neighbor on the next street has chosen ICP to do his driveway.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced ashphalt driveway

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/02/2021

Can not say enough about this company. Our 187 foot long asphalt driveway needed to be re-done, as well as the replacement of a cracked concrete apron AND an area where a tree root had caused a large dip. Everything done to perfection. Neighbors have made a point to tell us how great it looks. SO happy we hired them.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway re-do

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

12/04/2020

Great! They were very professional. Great response time on everything. Estimator came out the day after we called. The stone was put in and compacted a few days later. And then the asphalt was poured the day after that! The driveway looks great. Good price too!

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/06/2020

My driveway was way too high and causing water damage to my house. Irish castle worked hard to remove all of the old asphalt and concrete to get the grade right for the new driveway. It looks great and they were able to squeeze me into their busy schedule!

Description of Work
Replace and re Grade driveway

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

09/21/2020

It went great!! Did an excellent job. Were neat, on time and answered all my questions. I would definitely hire again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Category driveway pavers,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/21/2020

Irish Castle was great! They were professional reasonably priced and on time. I would highly recommend them for all of your paving needs.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Irish Castle Paving - 7701 W 99th St, HICKORY HILLS, IL - 38734551

07/18/2020

Project not done yet. They have indicated they will get to it buy end of July I had hoped it would be done by now Actually I had contacted this company prior to using Angies List I have never had satisfactory results using this program

Description of Work
Repave driveway

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/04/2020

Excellent. Very professional, easy to deal with, great value. I would most definitely recommend Irish Castle.

Description of Work
Blacktop driveway removed and repaved

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Asphalt Paving for Parking Lots, Driveways, New Construction, Patios, Sidewalks, Asphalt Resurfacing, Sealcoating, Asphalt Repair, Stamped Concrete, Striping and Marking Services

Check, MasterCard, Visa