A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in South Elgin, IL
There are 212 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in South Elgin
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again
Plumbers in South Elgin
- Business Description:We are a family owned/operated plumbing & HVAC company with over 25 years in the industry and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, offering residential and commercial services. We have focused on plumbing since establishment, but recently added HVAC services to our plumbing services and are offering the same level of expertise, care, and customer service that you have come to expect from our plumbing services. Kristina Johnson has 15 years’ plumbing office experience, but has been around plumbe..Recent Review:Nick called and said he could arrive early if convenient and that was perfect. He quickly identified the source of a leak in a drain pipe between a second floor bathroom and basement. In less than two hours he replaced a section of pipe in the wall that had been damaged by a nail. His work quality was excellent and was very efficient. I now prefer paying an hourly rate as opposed to most plumbing companies that charge by individual services that keep being added after the initial estimateEd and Pat W.
- Business Description:FOR FASTER SERVICE PLEASE CALL. Need a plumber in a pinch? If you need plumbing professionals anytime day or night, we’re the perfect choice. At Advantage Plumbing, we have all the necessary resources and experience to complete any plumbing repair, both residential and commercial, in a prompt, professional manner. Our service technician will supply you with as many plumbing repair OPTIONS as possible so you can choose what plumbing solutions best fit your family’s needs. We will always provid..Recent Review:Joe had to troubleshoot to identify the location of the leak. He came back the next day and repaired the issue. Great communication and professional service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service Awards
- Business Description:Goode Plumbing is open 7 days a week, with service available 24 hours a day. We specialize in service work and enjoy working with your unusual projects. Be it vintage fixtures or the latest technology, we can help. We can help with basic plumbing fixture repairs and installations as well as flood controls, seepage systems, water filtration, plumbing remodels, complete system replacements, water conservation upgrades, drain cleaning, and more! We truly care about your home and your complete sa..Recent Review:I could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage homeSUSAN F.
- Business Description:Honest, Reliable, Quality Plumbing work. We are a full service, family owned company that provides the community with plumbers they can trust. We do all plumbing and sewer work from rodding and water heaters to sewer/ drainage repairsRecent Review:Incredibly disappointed! Todd at H2O Plumbing came to our home last week because a pre-sale home inspection revealed a leak in our indoor spa. The attitude was surly and unprofessional. We might have overlooked that but the level of service was even worse. With our approval they opened up the tile around the tub and told us that we had to purchase a replacement faucet and they would charge us an additional $650 to replace it. On top of that, they charged $150 for diagnosing the issue, and this was not going to go toward the repair (which is common practice). We would also be responsible for the repairs to the tile. We became suspicious and got a lot of feedback on NextDoor that this was not a reasonable amount to charge. After a friend recommended Sandman Plumbing, we called Tom and had a REAL professional come over and do an assessment. He was able to immediately tell that the hot water handle in the faucet was leaking. So H2O Plumbing was going to charge us $800, plus the $300 for a faucet totaling $1100. The entire fix with Tom at Sandman Plumbing cost $250 for a replacement faucet cartridge. The tile that was torn apart in my bathroom by H2O was unnecessary. So now we have to pay for tile repairs. In the process of our home sale we have been dealing with many fine contractors and it is a shame that H20 gives tradesmen a bad namStephanie D.
- Business Description:Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, in South Holland, IL, is the leading plumber serving Harvey, Calumet City, Lansing, Thornton, Dolton, Homewood, Chicago and surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing and sewer services, sink and faucet installation and repair, preventative maintenance and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Big Wrench Plumbing & Sewer Contractor in South Holland.
- Business Description:Established in 2005, The Scottish Plumber was started by local Chicago plumbers who believe in quality products, innovative services and honesty in pricing. The company was built on the idea that high quality plumbing service can and should be provided at an affordable price and all other aspects of the business must be managed with this goal in mind. The pipes are callingRecent Review:When I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ?M B.
- Business Description:Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is now offering ZERO HUMAN CONTACT SERVICE CALLS in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy! Lifeline is the winner of the Super Service Award each year since 2011, when we started our profile on Angies List. If you are looking for professional Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating or any type of HVAC services in the greater Chicago-land, area make the call to Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling! We put our customers first with everyt..Recent Review:Mike D did a great job. He was both personable and professional and we'd definitely hire again. It wasn't the easiest of jobs because the original had been bricked in!Margi S.
- Business Description:Chicago's First Choice in Drain Cleaning. Full Service Plumbing and Sewer. We believe in providing our customers with the highest caliber service, the best plumbing materials and giving the highest level of customer service while maintaining affordable prices. FREE Service Call, No Hidden Fees. 24 Hours - 7 Days a week. No Extra Charge for Nights Weekends and HolidaysRecent Review:Would absolutely hire again. Team was friendly... installed new fixture, and identified and fixed pipe work from a previous project that was not performed to code. Didn't leave until the job was done right.Matt J.
- Business Description:Our plumbing professionals will give you quality service and great solutions to all your plumbing needs! Whether you need a drain unclogged, burst pipe repaired or new water heater, our around the clock emergency service is there for you. Being a full service plumbing company means we have many services to offer you, such as: plumbing installation, video sewer inspections, plumbing system maintenance, gas line work, water treatment systems and moreRecent Review:We have used Restore Plumbing & Drain for a couple of years now and we could not be more pleased with them. Professionalism on the job and the quality of their work is always first rate.Michael I.
Deals in South Elgin for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Saint Charles
- Carol Stream
- Hanover Park
- West Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- East Dundee
- West Chicago
- Hoffman Estates
- Glendale Heights
Plumbers in South Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A & E Sewer And Plumbing241 Adams St.
- A & M CONSULTINGPO BOX 594
West Chicago, Illinois
- A & M PLUMBING3025 S PITNEY CT
- A &W Plumbing Inc.PO Box 385
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&T Plumbing Inc & Son77 Old Farm Ln.
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A-1 Mullins Plumbing Inc10N793 Rohrssen Rd
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.C.T. Plumbing & Property Management, Inc.2660 Hennig Road
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- ABRAHAMSON'S INC5N290 WOOLEY RD
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accession Builders&Investments902 S Randall Rd
Saint Charles, Illinois
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- ACTION PLUMBING1050 W WASHINGTON ST
West Chicago, Illinois
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Adi's Heating & Cooling3553 W Irving Park Rd
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADR ContractingPO Box 1015
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Adres Roofing & Construction2736 W Touhy Ave
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Level Renovations, LLC155 Fernwood Rd
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.992 St. Charles St.
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD2054 W BIRCHWOOD AVE
- Affordable Plumbing & Sewer, Ltd.8626 Harms Road
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al,s family construction1503 Madison ave
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Alarcon Remodeling4231 w. Altgeld st.
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Aldana and Son Construction119 S Summit Ave
Villa Park, Illinois
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Alexander Plumbing221 E Chicago St # 9
- All About Plumbing175 Silbury Dr
- All Affordable Plumbing Inc22099 N Bertha Ln
- All American Handyman Services926 Aimtree Pl
- All American Plumbing and Sewer, Inc1209 Spring Creek Rd.
- All Clear Sewer Drainage & Plumbing Inc248 W Depot
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- All Family Plumbing305 N. Eric Dr. Unit F
- ALL FOR YOU PLUMBING918 Hartwood dr.
- All home repairs1607 S Ridge Dr
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- All In Service Group333 West North Avenue, #378
- All Pro Plumbing Inc2912 W. IL Rt. 120
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Star Installations Inc1007 Rand Rd
- All Star Plumbing Services Inc485 Lincoln Dr 105
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
- All Suburban Emergency Plumbing322 Shadow Hill Dr
- All The Right Angles, Inc.3402 Byrum Blvd
- All-Pro Home Services1120 Monroe Dr
- All-Pro Plumbing & Remodeling (Rick Westlund)472 Concord Ave.
South Elgin, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- A & A Builders Groups LLC