Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Twin Falls, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Twin Falls
- Liddil Paving LlcI contacted Liddil based on my search of Angie's List. This project is at my second home, on three acres. During one of my visits, in March, he came out, took measurements, and discussed how he does the work. I went back home to my primary location. A week later I had an estimate, which I approved. Two months later, after risk of frost was gone, he performed the work. I returned in June and was highly pleased by the excellent job, performed while I was 1200 miles away. I have received many compliments on it. He is coming by next week to follow up and see how it is curing. I am very pleased with his work
- Imperial Asphalt MaintenanceExtremely professional! This is actually the first time that the job has been done correctly. They had a crew of six and did an EXCELLENT job. I HIGHLY recommend Imperial Asphalt and am so thrilled that we found them!
- Liddil Paving LlcThe removal and new driveway install was completed well. The concrete edging and the flower bed blocks look great and work well. Some other retaining blocks were moved out of place and are now paved in that position. That was 2 years ago and I have recently contacted the company to have a sealer put on. I am concerned that the driveway (new asphalt) isn't holding up as well as it should. The spray sealer on the old asphalt isn't holding up very well. When applied the 2 technicians used blowers to clear the dirt and debris. I'm not certain that was as through as it might have been. Overall, I am pleased with the project and will be working with them again
- THOMPSON PAVINGEveryone I talked to was helpful, courteous and professional. They care about the work they preform. My job was simple, just deliver and spread crush asphalt on my driveway. There were some larger rocks that got into the mix, I didn't have to point this out. I think this speaks of the character of the company. I received a call before I got home informing me that they noticed some larger rocks in the mix and that they would keep care of it. They kept their word, and did just that the next business day, and brought some more material to make up for the rock. That meant a lot to me for them to do all that instead of just leaving it as my problem
- Slender PavingHaving waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain came
Last update on June 27, 2017
Driveway Pavers in Twin Falls
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
A gravel driveway is durable and budget-friendly, but is it the best fit for your home? Find out how gravel driveways compare to other driveway types.
Your driveway paving cost depends on materials, layout, size, and more. Our expert guide breaks down how much you’ll pay to pave a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Glenns Ferry,
driveway paving contractors in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!