Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Sandpoint, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Sandpoint
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did read less
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed read less
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man read less
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Imperial DrywallMac takes pride in doing a great job. He was very professional, and his work is of the highest quality.
Drywall Contractors in Sandpoint
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companies read lessRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business. read lessRecent Review:He was amazing to work with, very polite, professional and completed the work very quickly, on my time-line.Elisabeth W.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c.. read lessRecent Review:We have hired Elite Construction & Remodeling several times for projects at our home and we'll keep doing it based off of Sergei and his crew's craftsmanship and professionalism. The projects have ranged from small to big and each one is done with care and in a timely manner. Our most recent collaboration with Elite was for our kitchen remodel and the process was smooth and the end product is outstanding. It looks smashing! The team did a great job keeping us updated on the timeline, how the work was coming along and arrived consistently each day when they said they would show up. As the kitchen remodel wrapped up, we told them that it would just be a matter of time until we find something else for them to do and we'd give them a call. I'm glad we found Elite to help us improve our home read lessJessie L.
- Business Description:G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for own.. read lessRecent Review:AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not have asked for a better experience. We have many more projects in mind for him in the future. Details: Complete replacement of master bedroom flooring, moving walls, creating a closet with custom, built-in shelving/hanging storage, painting, replace/update trim and doors. Complete overhaul of master bath, creation of custom, completely tiled shower room with soaking tub, all bath fixtures replaced, floors and walls tiled, linen closet with built-in shelves added read lessMichelle F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much more read lessRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau.. read lessRecent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere.. read lessDouglas P.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor in both idaho/washington states.Free estamates apply to a 25 mile radious after that there is a 50.00 service fee which would be aplied to the job if awarded.All phases of construction, mastercarpenter.Plenty of referances available.All of my sub contractors are licenced &bonded, billing is 1/2 down 1/2 upon compleation, some jobs may be time and materials dependingon job.I have been in the construction business for 25 years your project is very important to us and w.. read lessRecent Review:After one month I finally got the estimate which wasnt written in a professional manner - I decided to go with another contractor <br />Brian E.
- Business Description:General Contracting in Idaho state. We are efficient honest and trustworthy. We are a small husband and wife owned business. With over 14 years in the trades we can help you with anything you are needing from finishing a basement, patching holes in old plaster walls, or even building a house from the ground up. Here to help you achieve what you are wanting at a price that is in you budget and in a timely manner. read less
- Business Description:We are a small service oriented company with a working owner. No job is too big or too small. We paint any residential project inside or out.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Priest River
- Clark Fork
- Spirit Lake
- Bonners Ferry
- Moyie Springs
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
drywall contractors in Sandpoint
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- All Weather Handyman, Inc488 Riley Creek Park Rd
- All Weather Handyman, Inc
- Elite Construction & Remodeling12929 E Sprague Ave
- Elite Construction & Remodeling
- Freedom Contracting LLC62 Saddler Creek Road
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Freedom Contracting LLC
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.PO Box 826
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- Professional Touch Painting2107 N Spokane St
Post Falls, Idaho
- Professional Touch Painting
- Satisfaction PaintingP.O. Box 816
- Satisfaction Painting
- Upward Creations LLC.1210 N Locust Rd
- Upward Creations LLC.
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.