Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Sandpoint, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Sandpoint
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Mr. Steam LLCI've used them many times, and they are great. They were on time, performed wonderfully and reasonably priced.
- Mr. Steam LLCPhone call 30 min. prior to appt. time to say they are coming. Arrived 10 min. prior to scheduled time. Courteous. Detailed explanations of process. 2 persons worked steadily x 1 1/2 hours. Walk through after cleaning to assure what was done.
- Mr. Steam LLCThings went well with them. I think I used them before. They did a very good job and they seemed very professional.
- Mr. Steam LLCVery happy with the end result...the carpet looked almost new...got out some stains...very satisfied would refer them to everyone
- Mr. Steam LLCDel was prompt courteous, informative, and very thorough as he explained about the carpet types I had and the concerns about whether spots would come up. He went right to work cleaning and finished in a timely fashion.
- Mr. Steam LLCGuys came in & got right to business. Took measurements, let me know how much it would cost & got right to work.
- Mr. Steam LLCPresentation of services was prompt and excellent, will use this company if we decide to go with cleaning.
- Mr. Steam LLCKelly came to my house and gave me an estimate. She was super accommodating and worked with me on price. Brian cleaned the carpet. Went above and beyond any other carpet experience I've ever had.
Last update on February 24, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Sandpoint
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Your carpet color sets the tone for your room. Learn the pros and cons of dark versus light carpet, including what best hides stains, dirt, and pet hair.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Priest River,
- Clark Fork,
- Spirit Lake,
- Bonners Ferry,
- Moyie Springs,
- Hayden Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Post Falls
carpet cleaners in Sandpoint
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Xtreme Carpet Cleaning217 Cedar St # 166
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Xtreme Carpet Cleaning
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Burke's Klein's DKI
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
Ponderay, Idaho 83852
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY
Carpet cleaners that service Sandpoint
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.