If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Sandpoint, ID
There are 11 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Sandpoint
- Pristine Kitchen & BathAll of the work by Zach at Pristine Kitchen and Bath was done and completed with the utmost in quality and professionalism. He was very pleasant to work with. Communicated all aspects of the project clearly so that I knew what to expect daily. He went above and beyond to ensure that there was the least inconvenience to my family during the construction.. Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Would highly recommend
- Prestige Tile & FlooringVery fast and efficient. He was always considering my opinion and kept me informed of the timeline. Only took a couple days!
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- DaBella - BoiseSavana and Melia were very easy to talk to and professional. They explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them.
- Travers TileIan and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them
- HomeProVery well. I am very pleased with my new shower. All of the HomePro folks were very pleasant to work with and the price was reasonable.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- DaBella - Idaho FallsInitial meeting went great! We were happy with what we heard and saw in the presentation. We are in contract for installation in about 10 weeks. Paid deposit, acceptable payment plan.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Sandpoint
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Hall Construction and Remodel LLC is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contracting company, able to take on any new or remodel residential project. I have twelve years of construction experience and I like to do as much of the actual work myself, but on bigger projects I subcontractors that I have known and worked with for years. My billing procedures are very simple. I do not take money upfront unless there are special order items needed for your project. I do not expect to be paid for ..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere..Douglas P.
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:Luke Allen and Colton butcher came out and did a free estimate for my wife and I. They were very professional and polite and did great great job educating us on the state of our roof and what our options are. When the time is right Dabella will be first on our list for getting our roof doneAndy C.
- Business Description:Foremost Electric takes pride in the safety and longevity of your electrical system. Our comprehensive check list allows us to identify and repair any problem spots before they become disastrous to your home and family. The outdated philosophy of " if it is not broke, don't fix it" is just that; outdated. With regular scheduled maintenance program, our technicians will take the time to get to know your system. This saves time and money on any future repairsRecent Review:This is the second time we have used Foremost Electric. Great owner and employees! Our only call when we need an electrician!Robert G.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim..Recent Review:They were quick and efficient. Paid a little more than we were hoping but it's a trade off for how painless they made it. 10/10 would recommend to anyoneChris C.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best serviceRecent Review:I absolutely love working with these guys! They're definitely going to be my first call to redo my bathroom vanities when I'm ready! They squeezed me into a schedule and got me my kitchen back in roughly 2 weeks after not having it for over a year. They created beautiful real wood countertops that I could have never imagined coming our better, thank you so much for making my kitchen beautifulLeeann G.
- Business Description:Vision Built Construction, LLC, is a construction company that focuses on higher end remodels and new construction needs. We are very professional and get the job done right the first time. If you are looking for a dependable company that will impress you with your home and new construction project results, then we are the company to call! Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate at 888-702-7934 or email us at email@example.com.Recent Review:It was really good. It was excellent.Jill Y.
Deals in Sandpoint for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Priest River
- Clark Fork
- Spirit Lake
- Bonners Ferry
- Moyie Springs
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
home remodeling contractors in Sandpoint
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1987815 14th Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Weather Handyman, Inc488 Riley Creek Park Rd
- Amason All Around - Handyman & Remodeling3298 N Woodford St
Post Falls, Idaho
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artistic Stone MT2550 Boggio Ln
- Artistry In Tile1389 West 5500 South
- ashlar masonry1001 poplar
- Aitchison Construction
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Chaud Co320 S First
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Copeland Architecture and Construction, Inc121 W Pacific Ave. #300
- CR Clark Construction, LLC1005 E Hastings
Coeur D 'alene, Idaho
- Creekside Construction LLC10075 N Government Way
Hayden Lake, Idaho
- Cut Above Contracting12380 E Hummingbird Ln
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Housingers Finish
- Humble Homes920 Vandal Dr
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.PO Box 826
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.
- Quality Kitchen Cabinetry4105 E Springdale Hunters Road
- Quality Kitchen Cabinetry
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Renovations by Dave Covillo14420 E 20th Ct
- Restoration by Mark PursellPO Box 2241
Williston, North Dakota
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
- Rock Creek Plumbing2507 Paint Brush Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Rock solid construction guys llc8601 N Division St
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services
- Upward Creations LLC.1210 N Locust Rd
- Upward Creations LLC.
- Vision Built Construction, LLC3655 N Government Way Suite 10
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Vision Built Construction, LLC