San Antonio roofers and other contractors help San Antonio residents repair and prevent damage from eat, wind and hail.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Sandpoint, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Sandpoint
- DaBella - Twin FallsI signed up for a free inspection/estimate with DaBella. I was nervous that someone was going to show up and pressure me into signing up for something I didn’t need. Scott Bronson showed up and proved me completely wrong. He took a look around and then shared a few things that needed a little attention. He wasn’t pushy at all. Scott was personable and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make sure he looked at everything and made me aware of any problems that he saw or may arise in the future. Because of Scott and his friendliness and professionalism we will definitely contact DaBella for future siding or window needs
- DaBella - SpokaneMichael Testa and Max Schaefer worked with us to get approved for new siding. The 2 of them were very professional. They have great customer service skills. I would refer them to anybody that need this service. Thank You!!!
- DaBella - Idaho FallsBrian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.
- DaBella - BoiseIt was amazing.Eric R. and Cody B was so easy to talk to about my needs for my home. They have the perfect ideas of what I want. And will be able to deliver. Thank you Thank you
- DaBella - BoiseEverything was excellent and the crew was amazing. Rep Joshua Palacios worked with us to get the best deal possible and we very much appreciate it.
- DaBella - BoiseDustin and Toby were excellent during our first meeting. They were on time and very professional. They were incredibly knowledgeable about all of their products and took the time to make sure we understood our options. They worked hard to get us the best product for the best price and made it work for our budget. If you're looking at a remodel project, I would highly recommend them
- HBSIThe company representative, Kent Shannon, was forthright with us during the preliminary discussions/negotiations and throughout the replacement of our entire fascia, soffit, gutters, and one window. He knows his products well and explained them very well. We like to think about spending our hard earned money and he was willing to give us plenty of time to mull over our options with other products and contractors. The work was completed quickly but not rushed. Workers showed up reliably on time and were always willing to answer questions. And of most importance, the quality of the work was outstanding. I would definitely contract with HBSI and Kent Shannon again
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- DaBella - BoiseJared was very professional and extremely knowledgable about siding. I did not go with the siding project but if I do, Jared would be my first call.
Last update on June 22, 2022
Siding Contractors in Sandpoint
Median price of siding a home
You can expect to pay anything ranging from $2,900 to $44,000 for a home siding job. That’s a ginormous range because plenty of factors play a role in determining the cost of any house siding installation work.
Usually, the biggest factors in the price of a home siding job are the size of the house and the type of siding you want. Vinyl siding costs around $2 to $3 per square foot, and aluminum siding typically costs closer to $3 to $4 per square foot. Brick siding can cost you $3 to $10 per square foot. Stone veneer is more expensive, running around $8 to $11 per square foot on average.
If the pro you choose has to complete additional prep work, such as removing damaged boards or infrastructure before starting the siding, the cost is usually more. This is also true for more intricate jobs, such as installing siding on eaves or three-story homes that require the pros to put up scaffolding.
Reaching out to siding pros in your area is the best way to understand how much your job could cost. Shorten your search to a handful of promising prospects, and get quotes from all of them.
Area siding installers in Sandpoint: Hire one today
Fresh siding provides a host of benefits for the home. Gorgeous new siding drives up the look from the curb, which can help if you decide to put it up for sale. Suitable siding can also protect your home against damage from the elements, such as wind and rain, while diminishing the level of effort you put into home care. Siding made of vinyl, for instance, needs no paint.
The initial stage to modernizing the outside of a home with fresh siding is to locate the best siding company in Sandpoint. You can do that by taking the steps below:
- Enter your ZIP, so Angi knows your siding job’s location
- Provide answers to some questions concerning your prospective siding work
- Peruse a roster of experienced home siding companies in your area
- Read feedback to understand the service quality each installer offers
- Browse photos of past projects to get a feel for what each contractor is capable of
- Shave down your options, and contact multiple installers to request quotes
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Every siding option has its pluses and minuses. This guide will help you choose between fiber cement siding and brick veneer siding.
Find siding contractors in
- Priest River,
- Clark Fork,
- Spirit Lake,
- Bonners Ferry,
- Moyie Springs,
- Hayden Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Post Falls
siding contractors in Sandpoint
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Jay Watson ConstructionP O Box 1228
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Jay Watson Construction
- DaBella - Spokane23502 E Knox Ave Suite B
Liberty Lake, Washington 99019
- DaBella - Spokane
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
Athol, Idaho 83801
- G&S Customs LLC
- Jimmy's Roofing11401 E Montgomery Dr
Spokane, Washington 99206
- Jimmy's Roofing
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- NOW Remodeling1131 E Westview Ct Suite 115A
Spokane, Washington 99218
- NOW Remodeling
- Osprey Exteriors3090 Tomer Rd
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Osprey Exteriors
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Weaver Siding9444 Cottonwood Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Weaver Siding