If your dishes aren’t getting as clean as you’d like them, there are a surprising number of causes. Find out if you need to rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or if you’re just wasting time and water.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Priest River , ID
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Priest River
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoThe service was prompt and efficient. The only thing was cost, which I felt was high, but once I saw how badly damaged the part actually was, I didn't mind paying. They had to get the part from Salt Lake, but even so, the repair was done within a week. The nice part was, they charge $79 for a diagnostic, but then waive that if you contract them for the repair. Since they do such a good job, and are so fast at providing service, I thought that was a pretty good deal. They also sent me a digital invoice for the repair to keep for my records
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoOverall, I was very pleased with the service of Mr Appliance. They were very efficient and were able to complete the repair quickly. Their prices seemed fair.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterHe is prompt, even though it means long days, because he honestly cares if your appliances, plumbing, etc is working correctly. The cost was never a surprise, he would let me know right up front. And he cleans up any mess he makes!
- Gk PumpOur pump went out twice in one year, once from a lightning strike and once as the result of an excavation accident, and neither time was it an adventure. Both times it was a pain. We used bottled water storage to provide everything from tooth-brushing to toilet flushing. Installing an emergency Freedom Pump hand pump from GK Pumps gave us security without having to store hundreds of two-liter bottles or worrying about where the water might come from should our storage ever run short. Family-business owner-operator Stephanie Jackson of Menan came by our home selling the pump door-to-door. Because of our experience being without water, Stephanie's enthusiasm for the mechanism sold us. Within one hour, she had installed the PVC-and-galvanized pump right through the cover of the well, had it running, demonstrated its simple manual operation, and guaranteed her workand mdash;all for around $200 (the price depends on well depth). We highly recommend GK Pump's product and services to any well owners who want the peace of mind that their well water will be there in an emergency
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATIONI live out of town with a rental property in Rexburg. An oven element needed to be replaced so I found them on Angie's list and gave them a call. He was great to call my tenant and go take care of it. He ended up having to order the part which took a little bit but made sure it was repaired. I would use them again
- CHRIS' APPLIANCE & REFRIGOur washer quit working over Memorial Day weekend. It filled with water but then didn't start washing. We left a phone message for Chris. Being a long weekend, we didn't expect him to respond immediately, so we fished the clothes out of the water and hauled them to the laundromat. Chris called back first thing Tuesday morning. Since we were both at work, we had left the backdoor unlocked, so he could work in our absence. When we got home from work, the washer was all fixed. Chris had to free up a jammed pump, drain the water, and test the washer. It works perfectly fine now
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Priest River
Deals in Priest River for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Spirit Lake,
- Hayden Lake,
- Deer Park,
- Post Falls,
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Loon Lake
appliance repair services in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- NORTHWEST APPLIANCE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING5431 Highway 2
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- NORTHWEST APPLIANCE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Bill's Heating & A/C1007 N Boulder Ct
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Bill's Heating & A/C
- First Choice Appliance LLCPO Box 38
Careywood, Idaho 83809
- First Choice Appliance LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2068 BRIDGEVIEW BLVD
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter322 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter