When a major appliance in your home breaks down and needs repairs, it can be a major headache to find the right appliance repair service for the job. Our tips help make finding the right pro a breeze.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hayden , ID
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hayden
- Real Property Management PROSWe've had multiple rental companies in the Northern Virginia area for the past 20 years while living out of the area and finally settled with Real Property Management Pros. The support team of specialists is fantastic whether selecting solid renters and coordinating leases or dealing with maintenance issues they go above and beyond to ensure you are well aware of your options. In particular, Alicia Curley has done an outstanding job of making the lease renewal process a breeze
- Bill's Heating & A/CEstimator was to my house within two hours of my call. Installation the next day. Three hours start to finish. Removed old furnace and installed new one. Fast, friendly and professional. I will recommend this company.
- Bill's Heating & A/CBill's was prompt, professional and courteous. They analised the problem, gave me three options, repair, replace or enhance. I chose replace and we had a new furnace the next day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairNeil tech Robert L talked me through removing the ice maker, fixing the problem and reinstalling it. The work itself was not easy but Robert patiently guided me through the process with which he clearly was very familiar with. Using my iPhone, I could have Robert look behind things for me, take a photo, then circle where I needed to place the nut driver or finger or whatever. It was a cool experience. I’ll probably call them back and get more help because the ice maker has started acting up again but differently. I know that if I end up having to replace the ice maker, I can do it, with Neli’s help
- Bill's Heating & A/CI scheduled an appointment with Bill’s. Prior to the arrival of the repairman, I called back and told the person who answered the phone about the hole in the braided flexible pipe and asked about contacting the repairman to let him know the issue. I was told that would not be necessary and that I could just tell him when he got to my house. The repairman did not have the pipe, and, in a phone call to his supervisor, he was told he could not go get the needed pipe. The repairman said the only thing he could do was sell me a new water heater. I was still required to pay a $60+ fee for the service call. If the repairman had been notified about the pipe ahead of time, he could have either brought a replacement pipe with him or said he did not have what he needed to do the repair and cancelled the appointment. I left three voicemail messages for Jim, the service manager, to complain. He was not courteous or professional enough to return my calls. UPDATE AS OF 08/04/2022: Rachel from Bill’s returned the voicemail messages for Jim, the service manager. She understood my concern and volunteered to refund the service call fee
- Avery Appliance ServiceI called 3 or 4 places and never received a call back except from Adam at Averys appliance repair. Adam was able to come out within 48 hours and let me know with a 2 hour time frame when he qould be there. Adam and Noel were very professional and knew exactly what the were talking about. They were quick and friendly ....I will always recommend Adam to anyone who needs an appliance fixed
- Jeffrey's Appliance Service IncWe were very happy with the service. The repairman said this appliance was not fixable, which we appreciated.
- Robinson's Appliance RepairIt took a little longer than expected because it was one of the worst ice blocks they’d seen. Other than that, it went very well.
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryPerfect! I was so surprised that the tech "fit us in" later in the evening. I have NEVER had a service call that wasn't between 8am and 5pm. I was worried and kept calling cause it was after 6 and he was running behind. Had to come from a long distance away. (We live in a rural area.) But he did arrive and was very professional. Turns out it was minor, but he was honest, which I REALLY appreciate, since he probably could have sold us a bill of goods. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks, Kerry
- Jeffrey's Appliance Service IncAfter not solving the problem and timer no longer available, we decided not to pursue further repair of dishwasher (approx. 12 years old). Jeffrey's did not charge us for the second visit nor the part that did not solve the problem. The technician, Brandon, was very professional throughout and very personable as well
Last update on September 19, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Hayden
Deals in Hayden for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you want to keep your dryer alive, maintenance is key. Fortunately, you can implement six simple, routine tips to extend your dryer’s life and reduce incidents.
Washing dishes might be your family’s least favorite chore, but built-in dishwashers aren’t always the best solution, especially if you have a tiny kitchen or custom cabinetry. In such cases, a portable dishwasher may be exactly what you need.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hayden Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Post Falls,
- Spirit Lake,
- Newman Lake,
- Otis Orchards,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
appliance repair services in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- RELIABLE ELECTRIC10118 N TARYNE ST
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- RELIABLE ELECTRIC
- ABC Appliance Service1414 E North Foothills Dr
Spokane, Washington 99207
- AMERICAN AIRp.o. box 974
Post Falls, Idaho 83877
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryPO Box 70
Careywood, Idaho 83809
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Avery Appliance Service5505 S Stone St
Spokane, Washington 99223
- ABC Appliance Service
- Bill's Heating & A/C1007 N Boulder Ct
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Bill's Heating & A/C
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Rants Plumbing IncPO box 1926
Coeur D`alene, Idaho 83816
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Robinson's Appliance Repair1827 W Carlisle Ave
Spokane, Washington 99205
- Rants Plumbing Inc
- Westside Installers3505 Sherwood Dr
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Westside Installers