Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Cocolalla, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Cocolalla
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Sears Appliance RepairHe knew the probable cause before he even took it apart. He showed us where the hose had split and even left the old part with us. No question that was cause of the leak. He had the part on his truck and fixed it all in one visit. Works great.
- Brian's Appliance RepairIt would have cost more to fix the refrigerator than it was worth. There service call was very reasonable.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoOther repair services led me to believe that that damage might be unrepairable. Mr Appliance gave me a better prognosis and a solid cost for diagnosis. They were also able to come to my home within 2 days verses up to 5 weeks had I chosen the competition. The diagnosis was a loose bolt and my cost was minimal
- Brian's Appliance RepairCalled on a Saturday and he returned my call on Monday. He came out on Monday and diagnosed the problem. He ordered the board-had to come from Boise. He returned on Wednesday and replaced the board. Refrigerator works fine.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoSam Harrison from Mr. Appliance showed up right on time. My refrigerator had miraculously revived during the night, but I asked Sam to check it out and he checked everything. And he explained how the refrigerator worked and what I could do to keep it at its best performance. I asked him to clean the coils while he was here. He told me about a special where he would blow the coils on the refrigerator and the clothes dryer air vent. No pressure, I even had to tell him twice that I wanted both things done! I appreciated the information he gave me and his efficiency. The guy can work and talk at the same time! Mr. Appliance is my go to repair place, especially if they will send Sam The Fix-It Man
- APPLIANCE DOCTORI have called Mike for appliance repair since 2008. He has retrofitted our dryer from natural gas to propane, repaired my Viking stove, my Viking oven and now in our newest home our GE wall oven. He has always been friendly, reliable, honest and his prices are very fair! Would highly recommend him to anyone!!! Overall a really nice man who does quality work
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATIONI live out of town with a rental property in Rexburg. An oven element needed to be replaced so I found them on Angie's list and gave them a call. He was great to call my tenant and go take care of it. He ended up having to order the part which took a little bit but made sure it was repaired. I would use them again
- First Choice Appliance LLCAccurate estimate and time for repairs - (6 hour job). Got parts ordered and received from SubZero distributor within 3 days. Very courteous and professional.
Appliance Repair Experts in Cocolalla
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:Your All-In-One Source For Quality HVAC & Water Heater Products And Services SERVING THE GREATER SPOKANE OR COEUR D' ALENE AREA Serving North Idaho for over 35 years, Bill’s Heating & A/C has become a trusted value partner to many home and business owners for their heating, air conditioning, and water heater needs. As a leading home service provider in the greater Spokane or Coeur d’ Alene area, we have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to fixing, maintaining, or installing an..Recent Review:Bill's was prompt, professional and courteous. They analised the problem, gave me three options, repair, replace or enhance. I chose replace and we had a new furnace the next day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs serviceRobert G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:My Washing machine broke and I found what I needed on their website. Great place to find repair parts for any make and model. Good videos on how to take stuff apart. Parts are very reasonably priced too.Luke M.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:They have been great. They cover all appliances, heating, air, and plumbing. It is $60 for an initial visit to have a ticket open. They basically fix whatever the problem is, but any secondary damage, like in my case. I had a pipe burst. They helped me with the pipes, but all of the flooding, I had to go through my homeowners insurance as a result of that. It is a little bit of paperwork, but it has been working well for me. <br /> <br /> I didn't do a whole lot of comparison shopping. The first year of service was a gift from my real estate agent. I don't think the price has been awful for what they have covered. I have just had great service and had no reason to changeCatherine L.
Deals in Cocolalla for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Cocolalla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill's Heating & A/C1007 N Boulder Ct
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Bill's Heating & A/C
- First Choice Appliance LLCPO Box 38
Careywood, Idaho 83809
- First Choice Appliance LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2068 BRIDGEVIEW BLVD
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter322 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter