Outdoor lighting can do wonders for your yard’s curb appeal, enhance security, and give you a warm ambiance. Get started with these 10 outdoor lighting trends to enhance the exterior of your house.
Get matched with top lights in Post Falls, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Post Falls
- DNA Electric and FabricationGreat. Dave gave suggestions that improved our design, did high quality work, made sure we were satisfied, and rolled with the punches when project schedules changed. Would hire again.
- Black Sheep ElectricBlack sheep electrical did a stellar job to my complete satisfaction. They were professional yet very approachable and friendly. They scheduled me quickly...as they knew the electrical work was holding up my other home renovation projects. I was impressed with their quick turnaround time and communication. The work itself was fantastic, better than we discussed and came in at the bid amount with no overages. I highly recommend them and know going forward to call them before seeking other electricians
- Black Sheep ElectricBlack Sheep Electric's customer service is superb. They are timely and professional. After a remodel, the new hanging light over the island kept burning out - not a life or death issue, but irritating especially after seven years of trying to get it fixed. Other electricians had said they couldn't fix it, but Black Sheep Electric figured out the problem. They had to procure parts and make a return visit, but again this was done promptly and efficiently. It had snowed in Spokane and it was difficult to get around, but Ryan from Black Sheep Electric called and let us know he'd be late. He arrived just 10 minutes late. Their prices are very reasonable and Ryan went through the invoice with my father-in-law. Next time, my in-laws will skip the other electricians and call Black Sheep Electric first. I highly recommend them
- Foremost ElectricGreat parley hung our chandelier in no time. Price was very fair would hire them again in a heart best. Great job
- Mr. Handyman of SpokaneIt went good. I've used them twice and they're just great. I really like how responsive they are and how personable each person is, we've had a different person each time but they were all very personable as well as knowledgeable but very efficient and professional at the same time.
- Heinemann Construction LLCThe workers showed up on time and stayed for eight hours, they made sure that they did what we wanted done, also had us check there work, you could not have asked for better honest people to work in your house, this company went above and beyond what we wanted done, this was 1st time ever using a contractor and would do again, if we have time and money for kitchen and bathrooms remodeled some da
- Heinemann Construction LLCThe project was a big one. It was completed timely and with high quality work. Jeff and his team always treat my home as if it is their own, and pay attention to the little details. We are particularly happy and impressed with the quality of the paint job and the new window. Our home looks fantastic. This was the second project we have hired Heinemann Construction for and would not hesitate to use their services in the future
- Heinemann Construction LLCWe absolutely recommend Heinemann Construction! Our job involved finishing a basement and remodeling a master bath, as well as some add-ons that extended the scope of the project. Jeff Heinemann, business owner/contractor, was a true professional throughout the two-month project. He provided a detailed quote at the outset that set his services apart from the competition (4 bids). Once we accepted Heinemann’s bid, work was started far sooner than anticipated. The invoice was updated throughout the job, assuring that there were no surprises in terms of cost, time, or design. Jeff stayed in near-daily contact by phone, email, and text. He provided thoughtful updates, described options when called for to help us stay in control of the process, and offered appropriate advice when the inevitable “unexpecteds” came up. Heinemann’s crew (John, David, and Mathew) earned special appreciation as they were courteous, professional, friendly, and responsive to our needs throughout the job, earning our trust by working hard every day, attending to all the details, and making sure the finished product surpassed what we’d hoped for. Top-notch subcontractors (engineering, electrical, HVAC, chimney, flooring, cabinetry) were used to make sure the job was done right. We love the finished products: an amazing new master bathroom, and a wholly finished and comfortable basement living space that add value and “livability” to our home. We appreciate the skill and value of Heinemann Construction’s work every day
- Heinemann Construction LLCGreat!! Jeff provided detailed proposals and did the work he promised to do. He was able to give suggestions when we weren't sure what we wanted. His team members were always prompt and professional. Best contractor we've ever worked with!!
- Heinemann Construction LLCExtremely professional and easy to work with along with massive amounts of knowledge and ideas on designing and layout . Finish work and quality is fantastic . Definitely home show worthy ........! There is just absolutely nothing to say on the negative side everything was professional and went very smoothly .....
Lights in Post Falls
- Business Description:DNA ELECTRIC is your one stop shop from plugs n switches not working to getting better wifi in your house. We guarantee our installs for life. Our mission is to be the most punctual and professional service electrician in this community. check out our website or Google page to see more reviewRecent Review:Great, quick response, area left clean and Dave was very attentive to my situation Would call and hire againClaudia P.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Was able to run a series of tests to with me to confirm that it was indeed bad. Replaced the bad breaker. Great service, it was quick, I requested a quotes last night, got a call this morning where he confirmed my issue by asking questions and he was here by noon to check it out. Professional and polite and came prepared to fix the breaker and not charge to come back after he got the parts. 10/10 would hire next time I have an electrical inquiryDamon D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Quality Business of interior and exterior remodelingRecent Review:He always showed up on time or early, he was reliable, honest, a clear communicator on the timeline and price. He was very fastidious with paperwork, producing a professional invoice, including an itemized receipt and store receipts for all supplies purchased for the job. He was adept at asking the right questions so that he knew what I needed done and he completed everything on time. He is reasonably priced, incredibly dependable and I will be calling him againKate K.
- Business Description:Call today to discuss your basement, bathroom or kitchen remodel. We focus on quality customer service from start to finish and beyond. Our goal is to be your life long contractor you can trust and refer to your friends and family. Talk to us also about decks, tile, additions, and so much more! Together, we can create your dream home. Expect personalized results and complete attention to detail. Your home is your castle and Heinemann Construction, its workers and subcontractors will treat it ..Recent Review:We had Jeff's crew fully remodel one of our basement rooms and add an egress window. They did some minor work on another room in the basement, and they removed an old, rotten deck that we inherited when we bought the house. All the work is excellent. The personal interactions were great; the crew were friendly, punctual, and thorough. They took the one room all the way to the foundation and built up from there; it was a big project with some funky angles from the 1950s. When we have work in the future, we will definitely contact Jeff again. A few things that I found particularly good: first, Jeff gave us a few different bids to help us figure out which things we could afford to do now and which things we could delay. Initially, we were thinking of doing several partial projects, but because he was willing to give us three different bids, we managed to get exactly what we wanted in one room and enough done in the other to make it very comfortable. Second, Mike and Chris were the two guys here the most and they were friendly and kind. The site was kept clean, and we never worried about leaving them alone in the house. They arrived when they said they would, and they communicated clearly. Third, Jeff was always a phone call or text away. He responded quickly and was kind. There was a hiccup in the some of the electrical work that I didn't catch when doing the walk through. Jeff had the electrician on site within hours to fix the issue. I want to be clear: we had already paid him; I had already signed off on the work; and even then he gave me the same personal attention he'd give us while doing the work. The craftsmanship is great. We really love the new room, and we are more than happy to recommend Jeff and his crew to anyone needing projects done. I will recommend him to friends in the futureJames A.
- Business Description:Foremost Electric takes pride in the safety and longevity of your electrical system. Our comprehensive check list allows us to identify and repair any problem spots before they become disastrous to your home and family. The outdated philosophy of " if it is not broke, don't fix it" is just that; outdated. With regular scheduled maintenance program, our technicians will take the time to get to know your system. This saves time and money on any future repairsRecent Review:Perfect. Showed up, completed job as estimated/ described in a timely manner for a reasonable price. No hidden costs. Parley is friendly and very professional.Kim C.
- Business Description:HBJ LLC's Hunny Do Crew for 20+ years is focused on saving you time and money doing or finishing your home projects on time and within budget for your Hunny Do lists. Fast Response **Quick and simple estimates **Crew can be available in the next week for you. Basic home repair Home update projects Decks Appliance installs Helping Home Owners, Realtors and Builders finish their list, save their sanity and keep more profits for 20+ years. We recycle and reuse as often as possible helpin..Recent Review:Installers showed up 5 minutes after installation window. Blamed it on Lowes. The installers did a craptastic job. Installed the new dishwasher without cleaning up the mess from the old washer (or let me know there was a gross mess and let me clean it before the install.) We now have to pull the dishwasher out and clean up the oozy mess. They didn't properly secure the dishwasher to the counter so the dishwasher tipped when you open the door. They also started the dishwasher without evening opening the dishwasher to remove the documentation or the complementary detergent that was provided by manufacturer. For the amount of money that was charged when we purchased the the dishwasher from Lowes, we were grossly overcharged. I would not recommenDawn B.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Find lights in
- Newman Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Otis Orchards
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Spirit Lake
lights in Post Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- Action Electric & Security6219 W Jade Ave
- AdenBecks Electrical LLC25302 East Marve Ln
Newman Lake, Washington
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AfterGlow Nightscapes, Inc.1321 N. Dunbarton Oaks Lane
Liberty Lake, Washington
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alpine Production2615 W Montgomery Rd
Deer Park, Washington
- Arc Electric and Lighting Corp5524 N Julia St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- AV Tech InnovationsPO Box 326
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coeur d'Alene Sheet Metal & Heating LTD3451 Industrial Ave S
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- concord electric llc708 S Wheatland St
Medical Lake, Washington
- Conner Inc2762 Dandelion St
Post Falls, Idaho
- Current Satellite & electrical14612 e 7th
- Custom Fit Lighting13808 E Riverside Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Classic Copper Works
- JD ELECTRICAL19324 N. DIVISION RD
- JD ELECTRICAL
- True North Builders1719 N Gages Mountain Rd
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- True North Builders
- YESCO5000 E Seltice Way
Post Falls, Idaho
- Ziegwied Construction3923 E Woolard Ct
- Ziegwied Construction