Berger's Table Pad Factory

Tablepads
Furniture - Custom Made
Furniture - Sales
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first time....

Professional Tailor & Alterations

We offer a wide range of services including: dress reshaping, zipper replacement, hemming, wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, and we also do draperies!

The Village Woodworker

We are a local small custom woodworking shop specializing in custom built-ins, cabinets furniture, wainscoting, crown mouldings, baseboards and mantles. We offer uncompromised craftsmanship with each project to surpass the dreams and expectations of our clients.

SCOTT WORLEY UPHOLSTERY

Full re-upholstery service. Free estimates with fabrics shown in home. Free pick-up and delivery. 10% Off all fabrics also offering a full furniture in home repair service. Repairs such as frame and spring repairs, foam replacement, hand stitching of tears and seams, small wood and leather repairs. Many of these repairs can be done in the home within a 1 to 2 hour time frame. The advantage is that the customer is not without their furniture for any length of time. I was a repair service tech for a large furniture retailer for 5 years. This taught me the value and skills of in home repairs. Many people have bought several pieces of furniture to match. If 1 unit breaks down up the set. Repairing of the piece allows the décor of the rooms to remain intact.

08/24/2020

price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connected

Description of Work
dining table pad

Category alterations

01/22/2020

Excellent service, they sent me samples of different colors to compare to my cherry colored dining room table. The table pad quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They made a custom table pad cover for our solid cherry dining room table that has 2 leaf in it.

Category woodworking

07/09/2019

Great service on the phone and delivery of product. The pads are excellent quality and although I don't recall the price I think very affordable.

Description of Work
Table pads for new dining room set table and credenza

06/10/2019

Order arrived quickly - all in good condition. Have been using them for quite a while now. I love that the pieces lock together magnetically - so no sliding around. You can choose your colors: top and bottom. You do the measuring - they have instructions on how to do that - and it is very simple. Their order department was very accommodating when I called. Would definitely order from them.

Description of Work
ordered fitted pads for table + accessories

03/10/2019

Pads are well built, have magnets inbuilt at seams to hold together. They fit exactly right and are good looking. They came earlier than expected and I used them by Thanksgiving and have used them to protect my table at parties ever since. No problems.

Description of Work
custom dining room table pads

Category tablepads

Table Pads. Linens & Accessories. Place Mats & Table Extenders.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal