Berger's Table Pad Factory

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2002

1501 W Market St

Indianapolis, IN 46222

Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first time.

08/24/2020

Stephen F.

price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connected

Description of Work
dining table pad

Category alterations

01/22/2020

Robin & Jeanne O.

Excellent service, they sent me samples of different colors to compare to my cherry colored dining room table. The table pad quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They made a custom table pad cover for our solid cherry dining room table that has 2 leaf in it.

Category woodworking

07/09/2019

Judy K.

Great service on the phone and delivery of product. The pads are excellent quality and although I don't recall the price I think very affordable.

Description of Work
Table pads for new dining room set table and credenza

06/10/2019

Lillian W.

Order arrived quickly - all in good condition. Have been using them for quite a while now. I love that the pieces lock together magnetically - so no sliding around. You can choose your colors: top and bottom. You do the measuring - they have instructions on how to do that - and it is very simple. Their order department was very accommodating when I called. Would definitely order from them.

Description of Work
ordered fitted pads for table + accessories

03/10/2019

Mary A.

Pads are well built, have magnets inbuilt at seams to hold together. They fit exactly right and are good looking. They came earlier than expected and I used them by Thanksgiving and have used them to protect my table at parties ever since. No problems.

Description of Work
custom dining room table pads

09/13/2018

Sharon C.

It fits perfectly and looks like it will protect the table for years to come.

Description of Work
I ordered a table pad with magnetic connectors

Category interior designers, custom furniture, tablepads

08/03/2018

Mary O.

The pads came out beautifully and fit perfectly. My table is an unusual size and goes from round to oval when expanded. The pads look great and if I wanted I could even leave them on all the time. They fit together easily and they're easy to put on and remove

Description of Work
Custom table pads

07/08/2018

DONNA S.

I marked up a template with the size of the table, and the company made the pad from the template. The pad was mailed to me.

Description of Work
a custom pad for my dining room table

06/18/2018

Miriam G.

Great. It was just as expected. Fit perfectly.,

Description of Work
create table pad for dining room.

06/01/2018

Kathee S.

They sent us what we needed to measure the table accurately. They also sent the colors available. Everything was well explained and easy to order. The whole process did not take too long and the pads arrived quickly. We were very pleased with the service and quality.

Description of Work
We needed pads for the dining room table,

05/15/2018

Eileen V.

The table pads are beautiful. They fit perfectly.

Description of Work
Custom table pads

05/14/2018

Wendy W.

The cover and the leaf covers were a perfect fit and of excellent quality. We paid $99 for the complete set--usually a cover like this costs about $400. they are made to match the wood of the table and look great. They came promptly.

Description of Work
We wanted a heat-proof table cover for our round dinning room table

Category interior designers, tablepads

04/04/2018

Theresa H.

Service was outstanding. They provided excellent instructions for measuring and ordering. Table pads were delivered ahead of schedule and they look terrific!

Description of Work
New table pads for dining room table

03/26/2018

Kenlee B.

Within days of purchasing the deal, I received the instructions and paper to draw my table templates. The table has 2 drop leaves plus 2 additional leaves that can be inserted in the table. The templates were pretty easy to draw. The finished pads were delivered in a very short time. They fit the table and each of the 4 leaves perfectly and magnetically lock together to keep them aligned when on the table. A year and a half later, I still love these pads.

Description of Work
Custom table pads

Category custom furniture, tablepads

03/26/2018

Kenlee B.

After purchasing an Angie's List Deal, I received the measuring kit in the mail promptly. The template and instructions provided to draw my split table top and each of the leaves were easy to use and understand. I mailed the completed materials and received the table pads very quickly. The table splits in the middle to allow insertion of up to 3 additional leaves. The table also has 2 drop leaves. That's 7 pads. All fit perfectly. I have used them on the table for family parties (not every day) and they're durable and built to last. I keep them in the box they arrived in to protect them when not in use. These are a worthwhile investment.

Description of Work
Custom table pads

02/15/2018

Timothy B.

We received the pads, they are exactly as we ordered, seem to be excellent quality. We would certainly use this company again. The only thing that could be improved is acknowledgement of our order (which we mailed in--almost has to be done this way since one sends a graphic of the table shape with the order). We thought they would probably email us when they received the order and/or let us know about when to expect it to be filled. What did happen was that after a while, we called, and got that confirmation and estimated time over the phone.

Description of Work
Needed protective table pads for a large dining room table with 2 18" leaves.

02/09/2018

Patrick H.

We ordered the pad, they sent us a kit to create the template used to make the pad. Was easy to use and sent it back. A few weeks later the pad came and fit perfectly. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
We needed a table pad for a 105" table.

02/02/2018

Daryl C.

Perfect. They are beautiful, functional, and fit perfectly a non-standard table.

Description of Work
Custom made pads for our dining room table.

01/04/2018

joan R.

I amy completely happy with the table pads. The fit and quality are great

Description of Work
Table pads

10/25/2017

Don T.

Received a packet in the mail with the instructions and material to make a template. Follow the instructions, answered all of their questions and returned it to them. In a few weeks we received the pads. Fit perfectly and are a nice quality product.

Description of Work
We wanted protective pads for out dining room table. Had been putting it off for years until this offer came along.

09/27/2017

Marcella T.

well worth the price--prompt service

Description of Work
pads for an antique round table and leaves

09/24/2017

Shirley M.

The product is excellent! There were no flaws, very good materials, and the finished product was perfect in size, materials. & workmanship. The additional storage covers I ordered for the pads were also excellent.

Description of Work
Replace old dining table cover pads.

Category custom furniture, tablepads

09/05/2017

Casey S.

Excellent process. Much easier than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Had a custom table pad made for dining room table

08/28/2017

Caryn M.

What a high quality product! They called to double check some of the self-measuring I had done; all pieces came in the perfect size. The top finishes of the pads are so attractive that I leave the round one on my heavily-used dining room table on all the time.

Description of Work
Custom table pads for a buffet and a dining room table that expands from circular to a large oval.

08/23/2017

MICHELLE Z.

Easy transaction. Bought promotion through Angie's List. Since factory is in Indianapolis, I showed up there and left the old pads with them. Got a call to go pick the new ones up after a couple of weeks. They are beautiful. I am quite pleased.

Description of Work
Had old (original) table pads from grandmother's dining room table that needed to be replaced.

Professional Tailor & Alterations

We offer a wide range of services including: dress reshaping, zipper replacement, hemming, wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, and we also do draperies!

SCOTT WORLEY UPHOLSTERY

Full re-upholstery service. Free estimates with fabrics shown in home. Free pick-up and delivery. 10% Off all fabrics also offering a full furniture in home repair service. Repairs such as frame and spring repairs, foam replacement, hand stitching of tears and seams, small wood and leather repairs. Many of these repairs can be done in the home within a 1 to 2 hour time frame. The advantage is that the customer is not without their furniture for any length of time. I was a repair service tech for a large furniture retailer for 5 years. This taught me the value and skills of in home repairs. Many people have bought several pieces of furniture to match. If 1 unit breaks down up the set. Repairing of the piece allows the décor of the rooms to remain intact.

World Class Restoration

We are World Class Restoration located in the heart of Brownsburg, Indiana. We have been helping the greater Indianapolis area for over 10 years. Cleaning gutters is one of our specialties and we strive to put the customer first and make sure you are happy with the job and our employees. We stand by our logo which is "where reputation matters most". We have skilled employees that have been in the field for over 30+ years.

Tablepads
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales
    Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Table Pads. Linens & Accessories. Place Mats & Table Extenders.