Ecolecua

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Artwork/Murals

New York, New York

New York, NY 10040

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do....

interior decorators (4)

05/17/2021

On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional !

Description of Work
Kitchen updated with new new appliances new countertops new backsplash cabinets repaint etc.

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

You never confirm. Can the customer demonstrate that replied to confirm the meeting?

03/26/2021

Everything was fine and no issues. I don't really like the virtual thing but I liked her demeanor over the phone she was a nice lady.

Description of Work
She did a virtual design.

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/15/2020

She was responsible. She was always on time. The quality was good.

Description of Work
They helped me with designing.

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

01/29/2020

It was very good. I was pleased with what they did.

Description of Work
They did artwork for my business.

Category muralist

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/29/2020

It was wonderful. They were the best.

Description of Work
They did design and production for me.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/28/2020

Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any clien...

Description of Work
Dominican Turquoise Sea for my backyard with palm trees.

Category muralist

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

Specializing interior design, and 3D rendering. Basic texture, marble, metallic, stencil, graffiti, mural and stone techniques. (interior and exterior mural work). Also skilled for interior design and decorating, interior painting, and kitchen design. Custom made brick for any type of construction. Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas!

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal