Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mountain Home , ID
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mountain Home
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Gk PumpOur pump went out twice in one year, once from a lightning strike and once as the result of an excavation accident, and neither time was it an adventure. Both times it was a pain. We used bottled water storage to provide everything from tooth-brushing to toilet flushing. Installing an emergency Freedom Pump hand pump from GK Pumps gave us security without having to store hundreds of two-liter bottles or worrying about where the water might come from should our storage ever run short. Family-business owner-operator Stephanie Jackson of Menan came by our home selling the pump door-to-door. Because of our experience being without water, Stephanie's enthusiasm for the mechanism sold us. Within one hour, she had installed the PVC-and-galvanized pump right through the cover of the well, had it running, demonstrated its simple manual operation, and guaranteed her workand mdash;all for around $200 (the price depends on well depth). We highly recommend GK Pump's product and services to any well owners who want the peace of mind that their well water will be there in an emergency
- AERUS ELECTROLUXtHE PROBLEM WAS IN THE POWER NOZZLE AS IT WAS NOT WORKING. THE BEND IN THE NOZZLE WAS RELPACED AS WELL AD MAINTANCE AND A CREVAS TOOL.
- Hellhake Appliance ServiceAndy did a fabulous job for us. Our washing machine was having a problem with the spin cycle, and he kept at it until he was able to fix the problem. He was reliable, reasonably priced, and very professional. We especially appreciated that he showed up when he said he would. We will definitely be using him again and we highly recommend him to others
- Ace Appliance RepairI called one evening and he showed up the next day. He located the problem on my fridge and fixed it. He only charged my his service call as he was here less than an hour. He also caught the dishwasher problem and is ordering a new part that will be here in a couple of days. Great job!!
- Lewis-Clark Metropolitan ServiceServiceman was very thorough and explained possible problems. He developed ways to reduce extensive repairs that might have otherwise cost a $1.000 but wasn't certain to fix the problem.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoOverall, I was very pleased with the service of Mr Appliance. They were very efficient and were able to complete the repair quickly. Their prices seemed fair.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Mountain Home
Deals in Mountain Home for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Do your clothes come out of the washer smelling worse than they went in? Find out the causes and cures of washing machine odor and mold problems.
Induction vs. gas; an eternal debate. And what about an electric stovetop. Each type has its pros and cons, which we’ll discuss below.
Find appliance repair services in
- Grand View,
- Glenns Ferry,
- Robie Creek,
- Garden City,
- Hidden Springs,
- Idaho City,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Garden Valley,
appliance repair services in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Drake Mechanical5551 W Gowen Rd
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Drake Mechanical
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2068 BRIDGEVIEW BLVD
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- Sermon Service & Electric
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter322 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter