From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top Electricians in Mountain Home, ID
There are 12 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Mountain Home
- Compass Electric LLCOur home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home
- Cheetah ElectricDanai was incredibly helpful, and showed a bit of resourcefulness in getting us scheduled for an emergency assessment/remediation of some pretty ugly wiring in our home. It's the busiest time of year, and she was able to get us in in a pinch, and the technicians that performed the assessment/evaluation were professional. I've had Cheetah out to our house a few times now, and they've always been this way; honest, punctual, professional, and friendly. 10/10 would recommend
- Top Notch ElectricIt was perfect, Rich was on time and work was completed in a timely manner. The work product was well done. I will definitely hire top notch for all my future electrical needs.🤓👍
- New Revelation TechnologyGreat. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.
- Cook Electric LLCI’ve been working with Blake for years now. He’s fantastic! Always professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
- Cook Electric LLCCook Electric is wonderful. I highly recommend this business for any and all electrical needs. Blake was on time, located the issues quickly and was quick to repair. The cost was very reasonable and we will definitely use Cook Electric in the future.
- Cook Electric LLCWas booked out a few weeks but once work was done it was done quickly and right. Answered all our questions even weeks after work was done. Will use again.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Cook Electric LLCPerfect. Blake was out within 30 minutes of my call. The work took maybe 15 minutes, so he gave me a price break on his service call fee. Would call again for any electrical needs!
- PETRUZZELLI ELECTRIC LLCWe were so pleased with service & work completed on relocating light fixture that we called back for ceiling fan install. Service was professional, responsive, & pricing was very reasonable (2 separate service calls). Would definitely recommend this company!
Electricians in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Pride electrical is a business built on taking pride in our work. Between the two owners, there is over 40 years experience. We can take care of all your electrical Needs, from new construction , remodels and troubleshooting. With prompt and professional services, we are the electrical company you want to call.Recent Review:They came within 30 minutes of our call ...Two really nice young men. Very professional, nice and did a great job they were done in less than 45 minutes total...Will tell my friends and family and would hire them again. Thanks Angie!!!!!Linda B.
- Business Description:New Revelation Technology is an electrical Contractor serving Idaho with offices in Nampa, Twin Falls, and Pocatello. Our staff is of the most knowledgeable and courteous in the business. Our systems of operation allow us to provide our customers with the service they desire with the 5 star rating they hope forRecent Review:Perfect These two were friendly, professional and quick. I would hire again.Della F.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential electrical services including new construction, remodel and service work. Commercial new construction and service work. We have highly trained, courteous electricians with the main goal of taking care of our customers. We strive to be prompt and educate our customers as we go. We have been in business for nearly 20 years and look forward to many moreRecent Review:I was so incredibly please with Aspen Electric! They put me on the schedule right way. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything was explained to me in a way that I could understand. The problem was fixed and at a very reasonable price! I put the business card right on my fridge to call next time I have a problemMelody W.
- Business Description:Your comfort is a big deal, and we take it seriously. For every customer, we assign a dedicated comfort adviser, advocate for your needs, that works with you to create a comfort plan to fit your needs. We believe it is important for us and you to communicate clearly & efficiently. So, we invite you to meet our advisers, and learn about the process surrounding our services. Additional contact name - Pat Minegar, Tyson Garten, Joel Biagi, Randy Thomas. Additional emails - email@example.com..Recent Review:Parts did have to be ordered but once they arrived, installation was immediate. Thank you!Michael F.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Central Stone and Tile, LLC is based in Boise, ID. CST is a small business, with roughly 13 employees. Competitive pricing and excellent customer service is guaranteed. We offer 12 month warranty for granite/marble/tile installation. Most projects qualify for free kitchen or vanity sink (restrictions apply)Recent Review:Very pricey but great service. Emily was awesomeKaren L.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer serviceRecent Review:Fantastic 5/5 across the board, zero complaints. Highly recommended.Brian Y.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
Deals in Mountain Home for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Is it time to upgrade your electrical panel? For the sake of safety, find out sooner than later by exploring our top signs that it’s time for an upgrade.
If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Find Electricians in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
Electricians in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A And J Auto Repair128 blue Lakes Blvd
Twin Falls, Idaho
- A to Z Lumber & Hardware Inc999 Airbase Rd
Mountain Home, Idaho
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Airstream Adventures NWPO Box 219
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- ARROW ELECTRIC1735 Avenida Del Rio Cir
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Aspen Electric LLCPO Box 724
- A And J Auto Repair
- Electrical SolutionsPO Box 2401
- Electrical Solutions
- J & J Heating & Cooling705 N 4th E
Mountain Home, Idaho
- J & J Heating & Cooling
- Magic Valley Electric LLC395 Railway Street
- Magic Valley Electric LLC
- Valley Electric Inc613 Bryden Ave
- Valley Electric Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100