Installing solar panels can vary in cost. The panels themselves and the operating system comprise half of the price, while the rest comes from labor, permits, inspections, and operational expenses.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Kuna, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Kuna
- Renewable Energy NW LLCWe highly recommend Renewable Energy NW for solar systems. We feel very fortunate to have Carl take care of our solar system. The company that built the system left us with a disaster. Carl fixed our system and has improved it as we request. It is great to work with him. He is responsive, dependable, very knowledgeable, comes on schedule, actually answers his phone, and is very reasonably priced
- Renewable Energy NW LLCCarl is the best! Very professional, reliable and truly cares about his work and his customers. I can call with any issue and Carl will resolve the problem immediately. I was unable to fill my existing bath soaker tub with hot water in the past! Now this is no longer an issue. I love that my water is heater by the sun even in cloudy weather
- Integrity Window Cleaning LLCGot this offer through Angie's List local area deals email which is how we found this service provider. Selected a few dates that would work with our schedule and the owner, Chisum Proctor of Integrity Windows very promptly responded with what day would work for the both of us. Chisum was running just a little late on the date of service but contacted us in plenty of time to let us know so it was not a big deal. Chisum is a very professional, friendly person and was very good to do business with. He explained what was involved with the 'soft' pressure washing and it worked very well. He uses a set of nozzles and detergent for his pressure washer wand that reduces the pressure so as to not do damage to the house siding or the plants and shrubbery around your house. It did an incredible job of cleaning the siding on our home. Chisum also hand cleaned all the windows inside and out and hand washed each screen. He cleaned the window tracks as well. I did add something to the work order which was for Chisum to get up on our roof and clean the top of our 'Solar Tube' , there was a small additional charge for this as well as cleaning the additional windows outside the details of the offer. I think it was an additional 4 windows plus the 'Solar Tube' for $25. We have a single story 1800sq.ft. home. I would definitely recommend and use his services again
- Renewable Energy NW LLCIt went very well. They were very professional and punctual. They completed the job in basically two days and I now get heated water from my roof. It also circulates within the system and I have coils in my furnace that have hot water circulating in them. That water helps heat the air in my furnace which in theory now takes less time and energy to heat up. Pretty happy with the product
- Solar ConceptsEverything was perfect. I liked their responsive, how fast they came to measure and how fast they had the screens done. He washed the windows again though it was washed, as he found something on it, before putting the screens on, which was very cool. I will use his services in future.
- Renewable Energy NW LLCThis has been an excellent system to reduce my heat and hot water costs. With a single water heater tank, it was also a unique system. There were a couple bumps along the way but Carl always dropped what he was doing to help get them resolved quickly and thoroughly. That is a big deal to me as he is VERY busy with installs these days. In short, I really appreciated the priority our work consistently received and the excellent solutions Carl put in place. We have had this system in place now for ~20 months and it has required no attention or maintenance from Carl for the last year. Good hardware, excellent controls, and an outstanding provider. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to knock down their heating and hot water costs. He knows his business and he treats customers very well. JN
- Renewable Energy NW LLCWe have worked with Renewable Energy for years and have always found them to be professional, prompt and courteous. They have done excellent work on each job they have done for us. We highly recommend them!
- Renewable Energy NW LLCCarl at Renewable Energy NW has been doing all of my work for the last 5 years. He has installed multiple systems for my building company. Carl does what he says he is going to do and stand by his work...in my business this is means everything.
- Renewable Energy NW LLCEverything went extremely will. Carl is one of the most responsive contractors I've seen and very prompt with a good knowledgeable crew. When a homeowner has a question he shows up immediately and spends as much time as they need to explain the system. Also helps with tax credits so clients understand exactly where costs and credits will apply. The system he uses doesn't have a heat exchanger so the efficiency is much better than systems I've installed in the past
- Renewable Energy NW LLCCarl Simpson & crew were friendly & professional and answered my questions patiently. Installation took only one day in Dec 2015, but 2 follow-up visits in 2016 were needed to correct some plumbing issues. Carl responded quickly when I brought up the issues. It was clear that he wanted the system to work as well as possible and he is a great champion of solar energy. Since the last followup, I've been very happy with the results - no gas required to provide hot water for showers and washing since May! I will be eager to see the performance next winter with the shorter days and furnace use. Although the system is not cheap, it is gratifying to be less dependent on fossil fuels and to look forward to savings that should increase as energy costs go up over the next years
Solar Panel Installers in Kuna
- Business Description:As a veteran-owned company, character means everything to us. Both my son and I served our country proudly and want to continue to serve our clients with the highest level of service and professionalism. We value your business and won’t leave you in the dark. Clear, professional, and responsible communication is at the heart of every project. And if anything does happen to change with the schedule, we will always make sure to keep you informed. Accurate Roofing Solutions is a family owned and..Recent Review:Accurate Roofing Solutions performed with excellence from start to finish. Owner Steve was professional, timely and very easy to deal with. Everything was explained well, and the work was done as promised. The crew was awesome as well. Roof looks great. I am very happy with the jobChris B.
- Business Description:Your comfort is a big deal, and we take it seriously. For every customer, we assign a dedicated comfort adviser, advocate for your needs, that works with you to create a comfort plan to fit your needs. We believe it is important for us and you to communicate clearly & efficiently. So, we invite you to meet our advisers, and learn about the process surrounding our services. Additional contact name - Pat Minegar, Tyson Garten, Joel Biagi, Randy Thomas. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org..Recent Review:Parts did have to be ordered but once they arrived, installation was immediate. Thank you!Michael F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business that started in Oregon in 1999 and offer quality personalized service in most types of electrical work. The owner has a wide variety of experience in the electrical field spanning over the past 30 years and has a high standard of quality and integrityRecent Review:Super. Explained everything and very thorough.Rebecca W.
- Business Description:Renewable Energy NW, LLC is a company with a focus on helping people in the Pacific Northwest achieve balance and sustainability while improving their cost of energy. Our goal is to help you or your business save money through harnessing the power of the sun through solar thermal solutionsRecent Review:They were good. They just kept and followed up a lot.brent a.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..
- Business Description:Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ has a mission that is focused on providing high quality and competitively priced products for home improvements that will decrease energy consumption, lower the cost of energy bills, and, most importantly, increase the comfort level in customers’ homes. If you are looking to improve the comfortability and efficiency of your home or business, lower costs and become more energy independent, Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ can help. Smart Energy Today, Inc.™ is proud of..Recent Review:Still in process of having the work done.Lawrence J.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use againTamara M.
- Business Description:FOR US AT TREASURE VALLEY EXTERIORS, HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP AND PREMIUM GRADE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE IN THE VALLEY. OUR LOW OVERHEAD BUSINESS MODEL HAS PROVEN TO SAVE THE CONSUMER TIME AND TIME AGAIN. JUST READ OUR REVIEWS. WE ARE THE GOOD GUY'S, PROVIDING YOU, THE CONSUMER, THE "OLD TIME" CUSTOMER SERVICE WE ALL WANT! Additional phone numbers - (208) 284-2657, and (208) 859-3812Recent Review:Listen to your gut, take the bad reviews seriously, and just DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Too bad Holmes on Homes doesn't come to Boise cause TVC would have their a$$es handed to them! Never in a million years would we have thought some simple vertical siding replacements and caulking anywhere that needed it, would end in feeling like we were robbed and needing to hire someone else to finish the job! Several walkarounds, several times having sub contractors come out, still not complete! They initially got the paint wrong, but corrected that issue sloppily. Half-*** caulked some random places, but completely missed the major stuff that had been talked about and shown on multiple occasions. They replaced the trim on the sides of our garage doors, didn't match up with the top trim that stayed. Thankfully it's not terribly noticeable, but now we have to figure out where to put the garage door opener because it won't fit where it was. Oh, and lets not forget the fact they took tools out of our garage without our permission, used them, and then left them outside on the ground when they were "finished" the first time!!! Give your business and money to someone that deserves it... TVC is NOT deserving of any of it!! Nothing like having to pay full price for a half-*** job and all of the frustration that's come with this project! UPDATE: Went in to pay our bill so these crooks wouldn't put a lien on our home and when I confronted them about the job not being done, they "couldn't imagine" that it wasn't, but never once offered to come back and take a look at what I was referring to, finish the job, or anything. They just stood there and basically called me a liarMelissa B.
- Business Description:Sumo Moving of Rigby, ID offers dependable moving services to residential, commercial, and household customers. We offer our services to all surrounding areas and national customers across 48 states. Our experienced, knowledgeable, and careful team is ready to serve you with all your needs. We guarantee customer satisfaction while mounting our quality of workRecent Review:When the truck was full, they commented that two large mirrors were left so I stated I would take them. I also had a trailer to take more items, however they insinuated that all large items were loaded. NOT TRUE! There were at least 8 large items left. One of the crew came into various looking for small items which I told them we would take. We got together a small group of people and rented a U-haul to bring the remaining items to storage. That is when we found many personal items that we needed for short term strewn about. We spent two days trying to find the items set aside for us and we have not located some of them. To be found in the storage unit eventually, I hope. The lead was good, however the other 2 team members were not with it. This is not the same moving company we used about 19 years ago. NEVER AGAINKim C.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
Leasing solar panels has several pros and cons. While you save money upfront, you also forfeit the benefits that you’d get with purchasing solar panels. Here’s what you need to know to decide whether or not you should lease or buy solar panels.
If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Find solar panel companies in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
solar panel companies in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & Plumbing
- Genuine Solar335 W State St
- Genuine Solar
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hidden Services Co.
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air119 E 42nd St
Garden City, Idaho
- Perfect Plumbing, Heating and Air
- Smart Energy Today Inc1001 Cooper Point Rd SW Ste 140-290
- Solar Concepts2053 E Fairview Ave. # 104
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- SolarPro LLC1309 Industrial Way
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
- Super Green Solutions1503 S Broadway Ave.
- Smart Energy Today Inc