Gold Seal Plumbing

GOLDSP 932JR
Washington
Labor and Industry
04/23/2017

Our Mission is to provide the best service to all of our clients, every day, on every job we take. Gold Seal is a local, three-generation, family-owned company that has served Northwest customers for over 46 years and we believe that providing value to our plumbing customers requires honesty and a fair price. From 24-hour emergency clogged drain services, to tankless water heater installation, for the best plumbing service, call Gold Seal Plumbing. Complete plumbing service and repair including: • Residential & commercial • Mobile Home Plumbing and Pipe repair & replacements • Manufactured Home Plumbing and Pipe repair & replacements • Service & repair specialists • Slab leaks • Water & gas re-piping • Drain cleaning • Pipe cleaning • Sewer cleaning • Gas & electric water heater repairs • Gas & electric water heater replacements • Garbage disposals • Water hydrojetting • Tubs, sinks, & toilets • Faucets & water filters • Water Heaters- Gas and Electric • Repairs and Replacement • Tankless Water Heater Installation • Tankless Water Heater Repairs • Water Heater Tankless Maintenance • Clogged Drains • Drain Installation • Pipe repair for broken, cracked, leaking & frozen pipes • Fixture Replacements • Backflow Services Gold Seal Plumbing has been voted best plumber in Spokane 4 years in a row because they have had decades of experience in installing tankless water heaters, clearing clogged pipes, detecting leaking pipes, and a plethora of other local plumbing repairs. because Gold Seal Plumbing is the largest plumbing company in Spokane, we are able to provide affordable plumbing services 24 hours a day. Whether you are looking for toilet plumbing repairs, commercial plumbers, or quick faucet repairs Gold Seal is just a call away. If you are contemplating fixing that clogged drain do not hesitate. You need to clear clogged drains and pipes or over time the stress will lead to leaking pipes. Whether your residential or commercial job is large or small, call your local plumber Gold Seal Plumbing today!...

G-Man Construction

We offer a wide variety of excavation services. From trenching to foundation footings we can get the job done. Our equipment is specialized to work in small spaces and can get into hard to access areas. Our goal is to do the job quickly and efficiently to save the customer money. With more than 25 years of experience operating equipment we can certainly do any job big or small.

Long Heating and Air LLC

We offer after hour service at regular prices by appointment or calling us at 509-701-4379

JLR PLUMBING

JLR Plumbing was started over 20 years ago by John and Hallie Ripley out of their home with just a truck. Being a one-man show (owner/worker) keeps the costs low and satisfaction high. John has Plumbing and Management experience for the past 30+ years. John’s master journeyman plumbing license and continuing education helps us abide by a code of ethics that guides and directs the quality of our service to you. JLR Plumbing is committed to serving you in a fast, friendly, and efficient manner, and we stand by our commitment. We provide the best service to all of our clients, every day, to everyone. We provide same day water heater installations and a wide range of full plumbing services.

Offers by JLR PLUMBING on Angi

05/18/2018

David L.

The first time I called they did not return my call. The second time they made an appointment, showed up on time and gave me a bid. The new sinks were already installed and I just needed the plumbing connected. They quoted $385 to hook up the faucets and $400 more for the drain. That was for each sink. He also offered a discount of $80 if I bought a $95 membership! I ended up doing the job myself in less than an hour and I spent $40 on parts. It would have gone faster if I had plumbing experience. Beware of companies who bid the job and do not charge an hourly rate.

Description of Work
I needed two new bathroom sinks hooked up.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

07/08/2017

Lori K.

The service man came out within hours and repaired the tank. Very present working with him. Definitely do it again

Description of Work
Water heater pilot lite would not stay lit.

05/14/2017

kammy T.

Did not solve the problem completely. We probably need a new tank but very over priced.

Description of Work
water heater tank service.

03/16/2017

fred G.

See above. We couldn't be happier with this company.

Description of Work
My refrigerator is not manufacturing ice. I have used others on this list with excellent reviews. The add in the telephone directory captured my attention and when I called they do not charge a service call. So when the gentleman came out, he was able to determine this was not a plumbing issue and that I needed appliance repair. AND I wasn't charged for the visit. These are my "go to" people going forward.

01/09/2017

Gary L.

I think it was $429. It was excellent! He did a very neat job. This guy had to come into the house and put a turn off valve in the wall in our guess bedroom. He put like a door on it, so if we ever need to get there again the door is there. He cleaned up the carpet and everything. So, it was great. He is very professional and just a life saver. It took a couple hours, I think.

Description of Work
Gold Seal Plumbing, we have used. Outside faucet broke.

11/07/2016

Kimberly C.

The first technician believed what we thought, that our old hot water heater was leaking. He did a very professional job and quickly replaced it. Sadly, that wasn't it. And the 2nd techincian had some ideas of cause of leak, but it's been over one week and I've not gotten any quote of ideas to fix. The first technician did such a nice job he helped out weigh the cost and 2nd guy's lack of follow through.

Description of Work
We had a leak by our heater, hot water heater and water softener.

11/01/2016

Donald B.

They were very skillful, professional, and clearly enjoyed working together. They answered all of our questions and were a pleasure to work with. We have had Scott, as well as other plumbers from Gold Seal, out in the recent past to fix various plumbing problems and to plumb a new basement 1/2 bath. In every case the plumbers were experienced and professional. We have had a positive experience in every case. Gold Seal is not the least expensive service, but you get what you pay for and we recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Scott and John from Gold Seal estimated for and installed a new direct vent water heater. This required coordination with Spokane Concrete Cutting to cut a hole through the concrete foundation to the basement for the direct vent through the wall.

07/14/2016

Ray M.

Great. I had a bit of sticker shock, but it turned out that the rates were competitive with other companies in the area, and the service was very good. Thorough and done right the first time. They came out to see what was required, the parts were ordered and 2 days later the same man came out and comleted the install. There was a bit of interruption due to required inspections, but everything was signed off and then the work completed.

Description of Work
Install a gas valve to an existing gas line to allow for use of a gas clothes dryer.

06/02/2016

Richard O.

I am an Angies List member located in the Seattle area. I actively use various vendors for work around my home and have found the reviews to be helpful. I felt like Gold Seal Plumbing justified a review to warn others of they way they do business. I just happened to be visiting my sister-in-law in Spokane and she mentioned that she had just taken out a $8600 loan to repair a leak in her main water line. I have had experience with a very troublesome water main leak repair on a much larger property and was surprised at the $8629 price tag. (including a 10% discount). Long story short. The Gold Seal Plumbing bid was nearly double two other vendors that came to the property at my request, did their due diligence and provided bids.. Check out Vietzke. Another note: Gold Seal Plumbing contracted this work out to a third party. I'm guessing the third party price was close to my two bids and Gold Seal Plumbing simply doubled it... Worth an F rating on price. Shame on Gold Seal Plumbing for trying to take advantage of my sister-in-law.

Description of Work
Main water line leak repair.

03/05/2016

Elizabeth H.

After they arrived, they told me their price to diagnose the problem was $270!!!!! They insisted that this was their "standard" rate for diagnostics. (They did say that if I hired them to do the repair, they would credit back at least part of the diagnostic fee towards the repair.) This price seemed outrageous. I am well aware of the typical cost for diagnosing a problem, and as soon as Gold Seal left, I proceeded to call 6 different plumbing companies to find out their cost to diagnose my water heater problem. Two were free, but the other four all charged between $85-100 (which is just the same typical charge I am used to paying for a trip to diagnose). Minor additional issue: Gold Seal had told me they were scheduling me for 1st of the day, and so I could be assured they would be there between 8:15 - 8:30 am (their offices are about 20 minutes away from my location). They didn't arrive until around 9:15 (not terribly late, true, but a little frustrating because they had told me there would be no delays as I was 1st appt of the day -- and both I an a plumber friend who joined me - were missing work to be there.)

Description of Work
I was having problems with a quite new water heater no longer heating properly. I arranged for Gold Seal to come out and take a look.

Category water heater repair

Gold Seal Plumbing

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2008

4.4

5524 E Boone

Spokane, WA 99212

Plumbers, plumbing contractors, drain cleaning, new construction, leak repair, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, backflow, gas line repair, preventive maintenance

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa