Gold Seal Plumbing

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2008

4.4

Our Mission is to provide the best service to all of our clients, every day, on every job we take. Gold Seal is a local, three-generation, family-owned company that has served Northwest customers for over 46 years and we believe that providing value to our plumbing customers requires honesty and a fair price. From 24-hour emergency clogged drain services, to tankless water heater installation, for the best plumbing service, call Gold Seal Plumbing. Complete plumbing service and repair including: • Residential & commercial • Mobile Home Plumbing and Pipe repair & replacements • Manufactured Home Plumbing and Pipe repair & replacements • Service & repair specialists • Slab leaks • Water & gas re-piping • Drain cleaning • Pipe cleaning • Sewer cleaning • Gas & electric water heater repairs • Gas & electric water heater replacements • Garbage disposals • Water hydrojetting • Tubs, sinks, & toilets • Faucets & water filters • Water Heaters- Gas and Electric • Repairs and Replacement • Tankless Water Heater Installation • Tankless Water Heater Repairs • Water Heater Tankless Maintenance • Clogged Drains • Drain Installation • Pipe repair for broken, cracked, leaking & frozen pipes • Fixture Replacements • Backflow Services Gold Seal Plumbing has been voted best plumber in Spokane 4 years in a row because they have had decades of experience in installing tankless water heaters, clearing clogged pipes, detecting leaking pipes, and a plethora of other local plumbing repairs. because Gold Seal Plumbing is the largest plumbing company in Spokane, we are able to provide affordable plumbing services 24 hours a day. Whether you are looking for toilet plumbing repairs, commercial plumbers, or quick faucet repairs Gold Seal is just a call away. If you are contemplating fixing that clogged drain do not hesitate. You need to clear clogged drains and pipes or over time the stress will lead to leaking pipes. Whether your residential or commercial job is large or small, call your local plumber Gold Seal Plumbing today!...

Bill's Heating & A/C

Bill's Heating & A/C

Your All-In-One Source For Quality HVAC & Water Heater Products And Services SERVING THE GREATER SPOKANE OR COEUR D' ALENE AREA Serving North Idaho for over 35 years, Bill’s Heating & A/C has become a trusted value partner to many home and business owners for their heating, air conditioning, and water heater needs. As a leading home service provider in the greater Spokane or Coeur d’ Alene area, we have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to fixing, maintaining, or installing any brand of air conditioners, furnaces and water heaters. We offer 24/7 emergency service with rapid response times. Whether it’s residential or commercial, there’s nothing our team can’t handle. Hand-picked from the Inland Northwest, our technicians and installers can solve even the most technical problems that others cannot. We have a low-price guarantee on all our services, and we promise great value for your money.

Offers by Bill's Heating & A/C on Angi

05/18/2018

The first time I called they did not return my call. The second time they made an appointment, showed up on time and gave me a bid. The new sinks were already installed and I just needed the plumbing connected. They quoted $385 to hook up the faucets and $400 more for the drain. That was for each sink. He also offered a discount of $80 if I bought a $95 membership! I ended up doing the job myself ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two new bathroom sinks hooked up.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

07/08/2017

The service man came out within hours and repaired the tank. Very present working with him. Definitely do it again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater pilot lite would not stay lit.

05/14/2017

Did not solve the problem completely. We probably need a new tank but very over priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater tank service.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/16/2017

See above. We couldn't be happier with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator is not manufacturing ice. I have used others on this list with excellent reviews. The add in the telephone directory captured my attention and when I called they do not charge a service call. So when the gentleman came out, he was able to determine this was not a plumbing issue and that I needed appliance repair. AND I wasn't charged for the visit. These are my "go to" people going forward.

01/09/2017

I think it was $429. It was excellent! He did a very neat job. This guy had to come into the house and put a turn off valve in the wall in our guess bedroom. He put like a door on it, so if we ever need to get there again the door is there. He cleaned up the carpet and everything. So, it was great.   He is very professional and just a life saver. It took a couple hours, I think.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gold Seal Plumbing, we have used. Outside faucet broke.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbers, plumbing contractors, drain cleaning, new construction, leak repair, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, backflow, gas line repair, preventive maintenance

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa