Painters Plus, LLC

ID
Idaho: General

13884 Jenny Ln

Caldwell, ID 83607

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!...

house painting (14)interior painting (3)

06/04/2021

Miguel and his team showed up on time, worked hard and did an excellent job. The price was excellent. We would use Painter's Plus again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/25/2021

Miguel and his crew came out and did a full exterior paint. They did all the prep work, supplied all paint and supplies and did an excellent job. They exceeded all expectations we had. They left our house clean and in new condition. They were very accommodating and very professional. I can not recommend painters plus enough!! We will definitely use them for future projects and recommend them to ev...

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/15/2021

It started with bad comunication on what was to be painted I had to show them my estimate to make sure they new. I asked for a few spots to be sanded where there were some obvious drips from the last painters they didn't even touch them. I was very unimpressed with how they left a huge mess with open buckets of paint and equipment just left every where the first day when they were done. The over s...

Description of Work
Painting In the Living room Hall,bathrooms and kitchen Cupboards and Walls and the outside of house

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

01/28/2021

The estimate process was very good with them.

Description of Work
Exterior paint of a 1300 square foot house

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

08/04/2020

First a crew came to power wash then re-caulk everywhere. On the day of painting the team showed up and did a very professional and amazing job! They fixed all the damaged sidings. Miguel and the team did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend this operation.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/24/2020

exterior house and large shed painted to match

Description of Work
Miguel and his team were some of the most professional men I’ve ever encountered. They were respectful of my property and worked hard from the minute they showed up until the job was done. They went above and beyond with replacing trim, siding, and fixing any defects before they started painting. After the job was done we did a walk through to make sure we loved it. There were a couple pieces we decided to change after they had painted it and they changed the color with no complaints and with ease. Highly recommend!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/15/2020

Prompt, friendly, and professional. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Outside house painted

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/19/2020

Painters Plus did the exterior of my home and I am very, very pleased. They went the extra mile and did all the prep work, including fixing some warped boards prior to painting. Excellent job overall and I would highly recommend Painters Plus.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on my house

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

Miguel and his team worked non stop to prep, caulk the house the first day. They came back the next day and painted the entire home in one day. The team worked very well together and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors. Everyone on our block loves the job they did and the color placement is fenominal. My husband who worked in the construction trades was exceedi...

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/14/2020

Miguel and his crew were outstanding. The project was completed extremely professionally, quickly and within budget. I would suggest them to anyone for a painting job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 06/10/2020