Painters Plus, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since July 2019

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding

house painting (14)interior painting (3)

06/04/2021

Stacy P.

Miguel and his team showed up on time, worked hard and did an excellent job. The price was excellent. We would use Painter's Plus again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/25/2021

Jimmy S.

Miguel and his crew came out and did a full exterior paint. They did all the prep work, supplied all paint and supplies and did an excellent job. They exceeded all expectations we had. They left our house clean and in new condition. They were very accommodating and very professional. I can not recommend painters plus enough!! We will definitely use them for future projects and recommend them to everyone we know.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/15/2021

Dannelle H.

It started with bad comunication on what was to be painted I had to show them my estimate to make sure they new. I asked for a few spots to be sanded where there were some obvious drips from the last painters they didn't even touch them. I was very unimpressed with how they left a huge mess with open buckets of paint and equipment just left every where the first day when they were done. The over spray was ridiculous it was all over my counters and faucets and tubs even my washing machine and my carpet. The clean up outside was not very good either. Would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting In the Living room Hall,bathrooms and kitchen Cupboards and Walls and the outside of house

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

01/28/2021

John T.

The estimate process was very good with them.

Description of Work
Exterior paint of a 1300 square foot house

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

08/04/2020

Paul C.

First a crew came to power wash then re-caulk everywhere. On the day of painting the team showed up and did a very professional and amazing job! They fixed all the damaged sidings. Miguel and the team did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend this operation.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/24/2020

Tyler M.

exterior house and large shed painted to match

Description of Work
Miguel and his team were some of the most professional men I’ve ever encountered. They were respectful of my property and worked hard from the minute they showed up until the job was done. They went above and beyond with replacing trim, siding, and fixing any defects before they started painting. After the job was done we did a walk through to make sure we loved it. There were a couple pieces we decided to change after they had painted it and they changed the color with no complaints and with ease. Highly recommend!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/15/2020

Macario E.

Prompt, friendly, and professional. I recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Outside house painted

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/19/2020

Richard L.

Painters Plus did the exterior of my home and I am very, very pleased. They went the extra mile and did all the prep work, including fixing some warped boards prior to painting. Excellent job overall and I would highly recommend Painters Plus.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on my house

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

Karen K.

Miguel and his team worked non stop to prep, caulk the house the first day. They came back the next day and painted the entire home in one day. The team worked very well together and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors. Everyone on our block loves the job they did and the color placement is fenominal. My husband who worked in the construction trades was exceedingly happy with the quality if thier work. Thier cut in work was crisp and sharp. They were easy to talk to and this was a difficult painting job because of all the details on the house. Thier suggestions were well recieved and helped with the 3 colors we wanted incorporated into the painting of the house. In our opinion we are extremely happy with the completed project. We are proudly displaying thier sign in our yard. Will share thier information with everyone who is planning to paint that we know. We will be hiring them again to paint the interior of our house. We highly recommend Painters Plus, LLC

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/14/2020

Lee R.

Miguel and his crew were outstanding. The project was completed extremely professionally, quickly and within budget. I would suggest them to anyone for a painting job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/13/2020

Roshelle P.

Miguel is great. He was always there when he said he would be and when rain delayed the scheduled painting, he and his staff stayed in contact and rescheduled quickly. He and his crew were quick and careful with my flower beds and awnings. I will definitely use Painters Plus again!

Description of Work
Fascia paint

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/06/2020

Charlotte C.

These guys show up when scheduled and do excellent work. The crew was very friendly and accommodating and they work hard! They arrived early morning and worked until dark, and came back again early the next day to finish. After cleaning up after themselves, the owner came by to inspect and make sure I was satisfied with the job and left me with plenty of paint for touch ups. That's the kind of service worth raving about. The price was very fair and lower than other estimates we received. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/15/2020

Larry H.

Couldn't have been done any better. Excellent! They worked all day (about 12 hours) to complete the process. Provided updates, answered questions, did walk around at end for my final approval and cleaned up job site before leaving.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of home with 2 colors and trim

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/01/2020

Jennifer B.

Painters Plus was AMAZING!!!! We feel so lucky to have found them to paint the exterior of our house! Miguel was fantastic - on time, every time... and he gave us an initial quote that we were very happy with. Then, he and his team came out and got our house completely painted in one day - and it was a HUGE project! My husband has worked in construction, and he continues to comment that he still has not found one thing wrong with the paint job! One of Miguel's team members even suggested a different color of paint for our door, and was willing to go back to the paint store to pick it up that day, offered to paint it and if I didn't like it, she would change it back. AND - we LOVED her choice!!! I would highly recommend this team again!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

12/12/2019

Gabriel B.

It was good. He is nice guy, got the job on time, no issues and I would hire the company again.

Description of Work
He painted the interior of my apartment complex.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

08/30/2019

Laura H.

Very good. They did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were thorough and very quick.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Category interior painters