If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Council, ID
There are 1 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Council
- Fred's ApplianceI finally called after having no news since May 3rd Only to be told the parts had been in since June 6th! Today is July 6th! They said the earliest this could be installed would be AUGUST 26th. Bottom line, they don't give a **** about You, The Customer!!
- DERANLEAU'S APPLIANCEGood old-fashioned service in this day of big-box stores with buy-guess-and-by-gosh references for contractors (if needed). Delivery when promised--no "between this hour and that", and delivery-men were efficient and cheerful. Moreover, they had a competent (and equally prompt and conscientious) professional complete the installation. I was surprised to get a follow-up call asking how it all went! In fine, if you need a large appliance or bed, visit this place first. They're the best
- Howard Hughes Appliance, Tv, & SleepshopSandy in sales was very helpful and knowledgeable, but not pushy. I feel that she gave us a good deal on our kitchen appliances. The stove had a couple small scratches in it and there were two small dings in the floor after the installation, which the only reasons for not giving all A's in the review. Other than that, Howard Hughes has been great to work with
- Denning's ShowkaseJR Denning was the one who assisted us. I had tried to locate the same appliances from the 2 large national big box stores in the area, and neither had them in stock. In fact, we had gone to one of the big box stores and waited over 20 minutes and could not get anyone to help us. We went to Dennings the next morning. The service was fantastic!!!! They had the washer and dryer I wanted in stock for the same price as the other stores. We then decided on a dishwasher as well. JR gave us great info on selecting a dishwasher and answered all our questions. The purchase was handled in a quick and efficient manner. We were able to purchase all 3 items and still grab lunch on my one hour lunch break! JR arranged for the delivery and installation of the dishwasher the very same day. The washer and dryer were delivered and installed the next day. They hauled away the old appliances, and cleaned everything up as well. I am new to the area and this was my first appliance purchase. All future appliances will definitely be purchased from Dennings
- Howard Hughes Appliance, Tv, & SleepshopIt is locally owned and is a great place to get your appliances. They are always very helpful. We went in more than once trying to decide what to get and they spent a lot of time with us and were honest about each of the different machines' drawbacks and pluses. They also have mattresses and DVD players as well. After our purchase, we had a problem with our new dryer's vent and they fixed it right awy. When we had problems again, they just replaced it for us
- Sandy'ss AppliancesI have used them before. They are local and I like the idea of working with local people. The prices are good.
- Denning's ShowkaseWent great. First two appliances (purchased online at Denning's) didn't fit, the delivery guys took them back with them and delivered different ones the next day.
- Hooker ApplianceThey sell dented appliances. They are new, but some of them get damaged during shipping and the person does not want it, so Hooker takes it. I've been buying from them from a while and I am happy with the service. It's got everything you can use as an appliance and their price is really good. We bought a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, under the counter microwave, and garbage disposal and it cost only $3000. They also have delivery facility and they work with you on payments
- Watersong Plumbing LLCWe were very pleased with his service. He was efficient and the price was reasonable. He did an excellent job. He was very pleasant to work with. Everything is working well.
- Denning's ShowkaseThis company is very nice and they helped me with finding what I wanted at a good price. They were very careful and patient when they delivered my appliances. They took the old stuff outside when they were done.
Appliance Sales Companies in Council
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:The technicians were prompt, courteous, professional and thorough. They were not rushed and stayed till they ensured everything worked correctly and all our questions were answered. They spent time teaching us how to use our new system. Will absolutely use Best Buy Geek Squad in the future. A bit expensive but worth every pennyCarla B.
- Business Description:Direct Machines is an industrial machinery sales company dedicated to selling manufacturing equipment to all online customers, from the job shop hobbyist to the large manufacturing corporation.
- Business Description:WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
- Business Description:Welcome to Watersong Plumbing LLC! Since 2005, Watersong Plumbing LLC has been the premier plumber for Cascade and the surrounding areas. We are an independently owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. Our friendly and professional staff works to provide quality services at reasonable prices. At Watersong Plumbing LLC, we sell, install, and repair water heaters and offer basic plumbing for toilets, faucets, water leaks, broken pipes, and weatherization. We also provide..Recent Review:great service, great repair, great price. <br />Cindy R.
- Business Description:Contact us at (208) 875-2240 in Potlatch, ID, to learn more about small appliances.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- New Meadows
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Garden Valley
- Idaho City
- Baker City
kitchen appliance sellers in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping