Heavenly Heat Saunas

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

3.5

PO Box 2892

Crested Butte, CO 81224

Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body. ...

07/15/2020

chris K.

Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above.

Description of Work
Purchased a Sauna that arrived damaged

Category pool cleaners, appliance sales, medical supplies

05/18/2016

scott W.

Description of Work
never contacted them or used there service. how did this get added to my file?

01/13/2015

Duane C.

Description of Work
An estimator visited my home. He took measurements for installing a sauna. I never heard from them again.

08/20/2014

Michael B.

01/24/2014

Beverly M.

Description of Work
They were very responsive over the telephone but were unable to come out and check my hot tub until I had filled it to see if it leaked. I was mistaken in that I thought that was a service they could provide as well but unfortunately they couldn't do that.

03/18/2013

Barbara A.

After extensive research I finally came across Heavenly Heat Saunas and I am so glad I found them. Their product is made in the United States and they service areas nationwide. The assembly of their product uses no glue and the rays are extremely powerful with no EMF (electromagnetic field). The quality is top-notch and leaps and bounds of anything in the market today. My experience with them has been simply amazing and their customer service is superb. When inquiring about the product, Bob Morgan was very helpful, prompt and knowledgeable in his field. The product arrived perfectly packaged and everything was made easy to assemble. I am more than happy with my purchase.

Description of Work
They sold me an infrared sauna.

Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services