D C Garage Doors & Openers

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

West Jordan, UT 84088

Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (435) 649-7113 (Park City), (435) 843-1570 (Tooele). Additional DBA - DC Doors Inc. Award winning....

05/17/2018

K A.

I had had repair done on my old garage door in 2009 by D C and because of their professionalism, promptness and price, had promised myself I would hire them again if I ever decided to replace the door. Well, that time was several months ago. I had them install a new insulated door with LiftMaster hardware. Josh helped me with the selection to find just the right model door (with glass panels). The ordering and installation went smoothly. Recently, I thought one of the tracks needed adjustment so I call D C and received prompt, cheerful service. Problem solved within about 10-minutes. I am very satisfied with the products and the work and would call upon D C again without hesitation.

Description of Work
New garage door

04/11/2017

Mike D.

very punctual and responsive. they came out the next day on time and got the job done efficiently. and everything works great. I have hired them twice now to work on my garages and both times it was done right and for a fair price.

Description of Work
replace old garage door opener with a new one

10/25/2015

m a F.

Very happy. Gave straight forward estimate and time frame for installation. Compared doors and price with two other companies and we are pleased we went with DC. Set the install date a week out. On that day they were on time, the install and clean up went great. I replaced a 1960's heavy wood door and now I love my new door.

Description of Work
Install single garage door.

Category garage doors,doors

10/16/2015

Connie B.

All A's for service provided tells the story. Excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced broken springs and installed key pad garage door opener

06/30/2015

Santana C.

It seemed to go well. I had procrastinated in calling to set up an appointment and was still able to get it installed on the day that I wanted it done (they came the day after I called). They were about an hour earlier than scheduled and they called before coming over. Everything was installed in about an hour. The installer took me through all the particulars of the new lifter and the motion sensors and the programing of the unit and everything you would expect of a thorough installation. They also left a sticker in the garage so that it would be easy to know who to call if something goes awry. I've had the unit for 20 days now and so far I can't complain about a single thing.

Description of Work
switched old door lifter for a new one.

06/09/2015

Leticia D.

Great job. I called them this AM and they arrived this afternoon. They removed my 15 year old garage door opener. They installed the new one, adjusted it, programmed my cars and went over all the details on the new opener. Quick, courteous and fairly priced. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old garage door opener and installed new one (I provided).

01/12/2015

Jason S.

The garage door was closed on something, which broke one of the steel cables and messed up a track. The door was stuck in a partially open and crooked manner. The team from DC Garage Doors & Openers were there within an hour and set everything right. A little TLC and the door runs 100%. They even made it run quieter and fixed a lingering track issue where the door kept hitting the opener. I am so impressed. I am likely to call a garage door repair professional in the future, since it was so quick and painless.

Description of Work
Garage door repairs.

Category garage doors,doors

01/01/2015

kurt R.

Very prompt, very courteous, very knowledgeable and all for a price less than I expected. Came completely stocked for the job. Well done Dale and thanks.

Description of Work
Garage door had fallen off track. Dale and grandson reset door on track, installed two new extended shaft nylon rollers, and straightened bearing plate to prevent future re-occurrence. Lubed everything as well.

12/30/2014

Connie C.

This provider was excellent in every aspect. Came the same day I called and both gentlemen were courteous and professional. Price was extremely reasonable. I will use this provider again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Serviced the garage door that wouldn't come down

12/04/2014

Ralph and Judith W.

They came the next day within the time frame they had given me. Upon inspecting the garage door they found one of the springs to have been comlpletely broken through. As the other spring was twenty years old it was decided to replace both springs. The work was done expeditiously and meticulously. In addition, they oiled all the tracks and wheels, and adjusted the door to asure a tight seal and a smoothly operatind door. As before, they did an exellent job for me and I would hire them again if the need would arise.

Description of Work
Called D.C. Doors to replace the bottom seal on my 2-car garage door. I called them because they had replaced a damaged, very old 1-car garage door on another house earlier in the year. There they had done an excellent job for me.

Signature Marble & Granite

Give us a call for a free consultation. 801-473-6787. We specialize in fabrication and installation of Granite, Marble and Quartz countertops. We aim to make your renovation or new build experience more than just another step in the process. We treat every clients home as if it were our own. Creating the perfect kitchen for our customers is our goal ever single day. Be rest assured that it's not just a service but an experience with us.

Advanced Door LC

Advanced Door specializes in all types of garage doors. We work on and install residential, commercial, new construction, and retro fit jobs. What separates Advanced Door, LC. is our "Lifetime Warranty". All of our residential doors and openers come with a "Lifetime Warranty" that inlcudes Labor! If anything goes wrong with the door moving freely up and down, we will fix or replace whatever is broken for the life of the door. We will also do a yearly maintenance at the homeowners request for the life of the door/opener. Additional phone number: 801.430.9021.

Offers by Advanced Door LC on Angi
    Affordable Garage Door Repairs

Small family owned business where we have the best service because we only hire the most experienced employees.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential and commercial garage door sales, installation & repair.