Precision Overhead Garage Door

Florida: General
08/31/2022

13737 Automobile Blvd

Clearwater, FL 33762

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968....

(1994) Verified Reviews

garage doors (1976)door installation (115)garage building (5)
Showing 1-10 of 1994 reviews

02/08/2022

Michael B.

Excellence and professionalism in everything this company did for me. From the quoting, to timeliness to scheduling to installation and cleanup, they were great. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace garage door and install opener

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

Review for Precision Overhead Garage Door - 13737 Automobile Blvd, Clearwater, FL - 39622698

08/12/2021

Bill M.

Based on the online reviews, I called and service technician Matt Hink responded. Couldn’t be more pleased with the way he showed me exactly where the problems were and multiple options to fix them. I chose to replace most of the broken and old hardware (which he was able to do right then because he had a stocked van) and I now enjoy a 7 yr warranty on those parts. If I do have to call on the warranty or any of the existing parts fail, I will specifically ask for Matt to be assigned, but I’m sure all your employees have the same integrity and work ethic. Bill Minerva, Redington Beach

Description of Work
Repair/replace hardware of garage door

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/07/2021

Erik K.

The Good: * Technician Arnold showed up on time, answered questions, and did exactly what the estimate said. He also provided options. * Very fast replacement of the springs. * Technician was experienced and professional * He fixed the problem with the broken spring * He also lubricated garage door and tested operation. The Bad: Price - Thought it was expensive since $800 for 2 springs and bearings. I also chose the cheapest springs and bearings (3year warranty). The price is also expensive compared to other reviews with similar work. In this case the rollers were not replaced.

Description of Work
Garage door springs, bearings

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are having difficulty locating an account on file with the name provided. We do offer 100% customer satisfaction and would like to speak with you to see what we can do to make your experience better. Please give us a call at (727) 524-0001.

05/28/2021

Scott Y.

Techs arrived on time and got right to work. Quick, professional installation. Tech spent a good 30 min post installation showing me proper lubrication and maintenance of new door and motor and answering all my questions. Even left a can of lubricant. Cleaned area well and disposed of all old door parts. Very happy with service and product.

Description of Work
Two car garage door and motor replaced with hurricane rated door

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/28/2021

Donita M.

I’m very disappointed about the customer service. I live in Orlando and I be been attempting to get my garage door fixed in my home in Riverview. After the initial assessment I have been trying to schedule an appointment to get the repair but they required me to pay the entire balance upfront because they claimed someone can’t our multiple times to do the repair before but my tenant never got a call and everytime I spoke to someone on the phone it was a different conversation. So I paid the full $1500 upfront and they informed me they would call my tenant to set up repair. She never got a call. I called back to inform them they said they would give her a call to schedule and still never did. Now it’s been two weeks since I was forced to pay them up front for services and I don’t understand why I have to chase someone around when you received that large amount of money upfront! It’s absolutely ridiculous to me!!!

Description of Work
No repair has occurred yet

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

03/07/2021

THANH T.

The best service in town , friendly very nice guy

Description of Work
replace Overhead Garage Door springs

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

01/24/2021

Larry S.

Michael C. was our tech, called before arrival and arrived five minutes ahead of scheduled time. He quickly assessed the door, gave us THREE very reasonable estimates and after discussion went to work. He was both impressive and very professional. A warm and bubbly personality combined with unparalleled expertise made us very comfortable with him and his work. Should we ever need work on our garage door, precision is who we will call (and HIGHLY recommend, but Michael C. will be asked for by name. A pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
door needed new rollers, track adjustment and new springs

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

01/19/2021

John P.

They did a good job and its working really well now. The guy who came out was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Repair a garage door

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/16/2021

Keira H.

A spring broke on my door at 5pm on a Friday. I called Precision and Mickey was here an hour later. Mickey was clear on all the repair options available with their corresponding warranties. He let me make my choice with no pressure and set about to quickly and efficiently replace my springs, bearings and track wheels. I feel confident that my door should be trouble free for the foreseeable future. Mickey was super personable and professional. He even tried to set up the garage opener WiFi controls with my phone. Great experience.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs, bearings and wheels.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/11/2021

Debra R.

Top-notch company - price was excellent, all staff were very professional, very friendly and got the job done beautifully!! A special thanks to Je'sus for a job very well done!!

Description of Work
We needed a new garage door complete with installation.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021