What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Reinbeck
- Custom ClimatesRyan and his staff are very responsive! They come when they are scheduled, and/or keep you up to date if they are running behind. Service has been excellent and we have called them several times! We have never been disappointed! Ryan makes it seem like he is your "personal" HVAC consultant!! It is wonderful and I would recommend Custom Climates to anyone who needds HVAC repair! read less
- A.B. MayI had to pay my deductible for my homeowner's policy. They have an extraordinary service management system. It is all done on a laptop with a technician so when he is done a copy of the invoice is mailed to me and he takes payment with a credit card or whatever right on site. It was a pretty amazing system and very professional. They had schedulers that stayed in touch with me up to 30 minutes so I could meet them if I wanted and didn't have to stay home all day. It was a rather pleasing experience compared to most service providers in that industry. The technician was very skilled. I don’t know what they charge for the service. I would use them again read less
- Gubbels One Hour Heating and Air ConditioningTechnician Chase arrived shortly after I contacted him. He looked at the reading on the thermostat and immediately diagnosed the problem as the capacitor. He went outside, took the capacitor off; checked the condenser with his meter, and then installed a new compacitor. He then checked everything to make sure it was cooling. He was very professional and knowledgeable, telling me everything he was doing. Will definitely refer Gubbels read less
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air ConditioningFixed in 15 minutes or less and charge was minimal. Knew I didn't have heat and showed up very quickly. Would hire again
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler was accurate with his estimate. He was prompt with the scheduled time and answered any questions I had about the job. He performed excellent work.
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling IncThe provider was excellent. Technician answered questions cordially and thoroughly. The level of the service was good.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh and CJ showed up exactly at 2:00 pm, appt was scheduled for 2:00 pm. showed them where the furnace was, they went thru the check list, the tune up took about an hour. we talked about replacing the filter and the AA batteries in the thermostat. very professional, they answered all of my questions. I feel very confident that my furnace will perform without problems this Winter read less
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Brad found a condenser which had failed. Finding and making the prompt repair without a special call into Dalton's for a possible after hours service call saved substantial time and money! Thank You Brad! Rich
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh arrived on time and thoroughly inspected HVAC system both internally and externally. I had noticed that my upper level was not as cool as the main floor (I have a four-level home). He found a filter that I was unaware of and removed it, explaining that since replacing the air conditioner, I no longer needed it. Not having known of its existence, I had never changed it and it was very dirty. I noticed a difference immediately in the temperature being regulated and the system running less. He also gave pointers on how I should keep the fan on year round and to not cover the portion outside. He was very professional, very personable and very knowledgeable read less
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.GREAT!! Scott from Dalton's is a true professional who knows his trade and how to keep our equipment in great running order. I trust Scott and would not call anyone else for service to my heating and cooling. I take great piece of mind by being on the Service Contract with Dalton's for heating and cooling needs. They check out my system 2 times per year and make sure that everything is in working order. I never feel pressured to buy anything and always have the final say if they recommend a piece or part. I believe the annual maintenance is great and would not go back to waiting till something breaks down. Remember, it never breaks down on a good day, only when you need A/C or Heating in the dead of Winter. Scott and Dalton's are excellent for service! read less
Heating Cooling Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:At Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc., "Your comfort is our promise" is more than just a slogan. We have been servicing the surrounding Cedar Falls, IA area since 1959 and have always had the latest equipment to provide quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, air quality, and fireplace services to our local customers. We have 12 master technicians that are ready to serve you and provide top assistance. Call us today to schedule an appointment read lessRecent Review:They were very friendly and very responsive.Senchina D.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Bergen Plumbing Heating Cooling.Recent Review:It went great! They came out right away and got it working.Liz F.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:HVAC and plumbing repair, replacement, new construction and remodelsRecent Review:Fixed in 15 minutes or less and charge was minimal. Knew I didn't have heat and showed up very quickly. Would hire againDaniel J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
HVAC contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Aire Serv of Cedar Valley2213 Laporte Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling LLC30654 Deer Trail Dr
New Hartford, Iowa
- Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling LLC
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. 5536 Nordic Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- Dralle Plumbing & Heating1004 8th St
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Fereday Heating and Air Conditioning1010 Broadway
- Fereday Heating and Air Conditioning
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning525 Main St
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Lon's Plumbing & Heating516 Main St
- Lon's Plumbing & Heating
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tuffy Auto Repair Center1325 ANSBOROUGH AVE
- Tuffy Auto Repair Center
- United Heating & Air Conditioning4905 Hubbell Ave Ste 3
Des Moines, Iowa
- United Heating & Air Conditioning