Aire Serv of Northeastern Minnesota

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2010

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free in-home estimate for all your heating, cooling and air quality home comfort needs....

08/28/2015

I called Bruce at Aire Serv at 3:00pm on a Friday and he had a technician in the area who came over at 4:15pm and replaced a bad capacitor by 5:45pm. And that's after running to a store to get a part! Tom (technician) was very friendly and informative to a guy like me who knows little about electrical engineering and appliance repair. I will use again and recommend friends and family to these guys...

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

07/10/2015

Since the Aire Serv Technician was upfront with the problem we do not expect a long lasting fix. The system is working fine for now and should get us through the summer.

Description of Work
Our AC system started blowing warm air so we contacted Aire Serv. The Aire Serv Technician took the time to troubleshoot the system and found the leak. The system is too old to be repaired however, I requested a coolant top off to get us through the season and the Aire Serv Technician concurred and performed the task making sure that we understood that the system HAS and leak and this top off was only temporary. He never tried to hide the problem. We will have to schedule a system replacement in the spring. Because of his professionalism and dedication to finding the problem, we will most likely hire Aire Serv to replace our system in the spring.

11/13/2014

I have never known a contractor to be so professional, pleasant, reliable, and honest. This is the best company I have ever hired to do anything. If I could hire them to do siding, windows and roofs, I would. They came for a free estimate, gave me lots of options, tolerated my yappy dog, and got the job done fast and right. When a fuse burned out on the furnace some time later, they came within tw...

Description of Work
Aire Serve removed our old oil tank, replaced our old furnace, and installed an air conditioning unit.

05/31/2014

Dan provided a very detailed quote. I feel the quote was competitive for the for the quality of equipment. He didn't try and over sell. Very professional in presentation and equipment installation. New home construction required multiple trips, all work was timely and neat. The whole experience was very good. Professional,quality, timely, neat and Honest.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC system for new home construction. Natural gas fired boiler for slab heat, air exchanger & mini split heat pump.

12/28/2013

It went very quickly. He was professional and even educated me along the way. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Repaired one of our radiators for our heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service & repair. System maintenance. Replacement & installation. High efficiency upgrades. Zoning systems. Heat pumps. Heating, air conditioning and air quality products. Water heaters.

Call for Details.