Aire Serv of Northeastern Minnesota

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2010

Cloquet, MN 55720

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free in-home estimate for all your heating, cooling and air quality home comfort needs....

09/12/2016

BRADLEY M.

Description of Work
Excellent Service, Quality workmanship. Will use this company again and again and again...

09/21/2015

Vicki B.

Description of Work
Fixed the air conditioning and serviced the furnace. We needed a part but they forgot to order it. Once I called and reminded them, they got right on it, it arrived promptly and the service was completed.

08/28/2015

James L.

I called Bruce at Aire Serv at 3:00pm on a Friday and he had a technician in the area who came over at 4:15pm and replaced a bad capacitor by 5:45pm. And that's after running to a store to get a part! Tom (technician) was very friendly and informative to a guy like me who knows little about electrical engineering and appliance repair. I will use again and recommend friends and family to these guys as soon as I am done writing this review! Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

07/10/2015

Thomas C.

Since the Aire Serv Technician was upfront with the problem we do not expect a long lasting fix. The system is working fine for now and should get us through the summer.

Description of Work
Our AC system started blowing warm air so we contacted Aire Serv. The Aire Serv Technician took the time to troubleshoot the system and found the leak. The system is too old to be repaired however, I requested a coolant top off to get us through the season and the Aire Serv Technician concurred and performed the task making sure that we understood that the system HAS and leak and this top off was only temporary. He never tried to hide the problem. We will have to schedule a system replacement in the spring. Because of his professionalism and dedication to finding the problem, we will most likely hire Aire Serv to replace our system in the spring.

04/10/2015

Mary L.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating system for us. They were prompt and professional and knew their business well. I would definitely recommend them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for posting a review for us! We're glad you are so happy with our services. Call us if we can do anything else for you

11/13/2014

Amber H.

I have never known a contractor to be so professional, pleasant, reliable, and honest. This is the best company I have ever hired to do anything. If I could hire them to do siding, windows and roofs, I would. They came for a free estimate, gave me lots of options, tolerated my yappy dog, and got the job done fast and right. When a fuse burned out on the furnace some time later, they came within two hours, and replaced it for free.

Description of Work
Aire Serve removed our old oil tank, replaced our old furnace, and installed an air conditioning unit.

05/31/2014

Allan G.

Dan provided a very detailed quote. I feel the quote was competitive for the for the quality of equipment. He didn't try and over sell. Very professional in presentation and equipment installation. New home construction required multiple trips, all work was timely and neat. The whole experience was very good. Professional,quality, timely, neat and Honest.

Description of Work
Complete HVAC system for new home construction. Natural gas fired boiler for slab heat, air exchanger & mini split heat pump.

12/28/2013

Chelsey S.

It went very quickly. He was professional and even educated me along the way. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Repaired one of our radiators for our heating system.

08/19/2013

Richard W.

They were not cheapest, but they were very competent. They were here on time and finished on time. Gave advice on what was needed and not needed. I have a wood hot water boiler so there was extra work hooking up the boiler. Put a drain in the wood hot water boiler at no extra cost.

Description of Work
Installed new hot water heater, hot water boiler, and Mitsubishi split-type air condition

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

07/30/2013

Janet A.

One day project. Very neat. Asked owner questions when encountering a problem requiring a choice by the owner. Cleaned up after themselves. Demonstrated the operation of the unit. Very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Installed a split AC/Heat unit

06/17/2013

John P.

I obtained three bids to replace my air conditioning. Aire Serve seemed to have the most complete system review and were the most professional in all aspects of the process. Their bid was in line with others in terms of cost so I decided to go with them. Installation went very smooth. Workers were here on time, were very polite and did a very nice job. I am probably more fussy than most on little details and the work they did was what I like to see. Everything was cleaned up when they left. Very pleased with all aspects.

Description of Work
Installed new central air conditioning.

10/25/2012

Edwin R.

First I got an estimate and decided to have Aire Serv install my new furnace. The workers were professional and they showed up to work when they said they would. The installation went well and they showed me how my furnace operated and they even programmed my thermostat. Over all I was very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone needing that kind of work done. I will also use them again whenever I need service done.

Description of Work
Removed old oil furnace and installed a new gas furnace.

10/23/2012

Amber H.

This company has stellar customer service! I never expect much from any contractor, but this company goes above and beyond to do professional, high-quality work, while keeping good communication with the customer. I was thoroughly impressed with not only Bruce but everyone in his company that came to do work at my house. They were just great.

Description of Work
Bruce and his crew took out our old oil tank and furnace, and put in both a new furnace and central air.

08/09/2012

Amanda E.

The estimate was for $6000. He was very knowledgeable and he had a lot of extra things that he said that really would have directed us to choose the right furnace for our home.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning of Northeaste to put a new air conditioning and furnace.

08/07/2012

Joel K.

He was friendly and professional. He was at the house for an hour, and wore booties over his shoes.

Description of Work
I had a clog in the water discharge from my A/C condenser coil. Over the phone Dan diagnosed the problem and provided me with possibilities for me to fix it myself. They didn't work due to the severity of the clog, but I do appreciate him trying to solve my problem at no cost. He came over the next day and fixed the issue, plus added a mechanism for me to resolve similar issues in the future.

07/23/2012

Roxanne R.

Description of Work
installation of new boiler and hot water heater. with 4 zones of heat installation took longer than estimated but we were kept informed at every point. my basement was thoroughly cleaned each day before installer left. they even cleaned my driveway when they (we hadn't) noticed an oil spot possibly left by their truck. I can't say enough good things about this company. if your in the market, I would highly recommend this company. always professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

03/02/2012

mark D.

They get right to the root of the problem, what they charge is money well spent. They don't just throw parts at the problem, they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They came to do some refrigeration work for us.

01/12/2012

Barb G.

Bruce gave us an estimate - which included removing our old furnace. He got right to the job. He gave us information as he went along. Job was done promptly & properly and left our basement neat and clean.

Description of Work
Bruce installed a new furnace in our home. He got the job done on time, was easy to get intouch with, returned all of our calls and didn't think any question was unnecessary. Very professional. I have recommended him to others.

08/12/2011

Tammy W.

waiting on loan app

Description of Work
waiting on loan app

02/09/2010

Barb G.

Bruce was easy to get ahold of - returned calls and answered many questions. He was very informative about the process. When the unit was installed - it was done and cleaned up. The furnace is everything he said he would be. We are very happy with his service and have & would recommend his servie.

Description of Work
We had our oil furnace replaced with a gas furnace -

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Service & repair. System maintenance. Replacement & installation. High efficiency upgrades. Zoning systems. Heat pumps. Heating, air conditioning and air quality products. Water heaters.

Call for Details.