Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Reinbeck, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Reinbeck
- LALLIER KITCHEN & BATHCould not have gone better. We've had Lallier Construction do work for us before. Never disappointed.
- LALLIER KITCHEN & BATHExcellent work on everything! Russ was a pleasure to work with. I have him working on a tile kitchen backsplash and a kitchen island.
- Cedar Valley HandymanArrived on schedule, did the job, cleaned up, and made sure we were happy. WE ARE. CVH had installed hardwood floor and woodwork in our previous residence very recently. They did such a great job (perfect corners and seams - I really looked for mistakes but there weren't any.) on the first project that we never bothered to get another bid on this house; we just called CVH. Plus, when we damaged a brand new desk, they repaired it to look like it had never been dropped. They spent a lot of time making sure they understood exactly what we wanted done. The guys are great
- C & R Specialties LLCCaleb did a great job. He has very good eye for detail. He managed to level and install a hardwood floor in a very old house that was not an easy task. The cabinets were hung perfectly and he even stain matched a few custom pieces to make the kitchen look even more finished. I trust Caleb and C and R specialties for any work on my home
- TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTRThey take care of all the work and the work the performed is quality. Town and Country coordinates very well with their subcontractors and you don't have to wait long for them to perform the work. All you have to do is to pick out the materials. Everyone is so friendly and pleasant and they perform excellent work
- Shimp Flooring Fabrication & InstallationBrandon came to the door with a roll of heavy plastic to roll on my carpet so he didn't step on my carpet at all. He called ahead with questions and told me he would be her promptly and actually showed up on time. His estimate on the time it took to install the flooring was nearly spot on. He did a fantastic job and didn't mind that I watched him work. He was very nice and thanked me for letting him come into my home and work on the flooring
- BK TileThey are a really well known local company. They have been great and excellent. They are really nice and helpful. The field people and the designers are really nice; they come out to my house and give free consultations. They have got a great showroom with lots of samples to choose from. They use really high quality materials
- LARRY WYANT FLOORING INCHe did the work quickly. He stood behind his work instead of looking up. He would come and give me a time frame. If anything happened, he would come back and take care of it. I guess I kind of know him a little bit outside of what he did for the carpet.
- TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTRThe original carpeting I got from them wasn’t wearing well - it was fading. They were very responsive. I called them up, and they came right out to the house and checked it out. They gave us in-store credit to have it replaced, and to install it. They stood behind their product. They were pretty knowledgeable and pretty good at their jobs. They took care of all our problems and we didn't have to bicker with them. The price was average. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future
- White's Flooring & Custom TileThey were great. The last time I had this done by a DIFFERENT company they took longer than they said they would and left the place a mess! White's flooring was great, he called to confirm the night before coming over, kept the place clean and finished sooner than expected. My bathroom looks great. I have gotten so many compliments on it
Flooring Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - Simpson Furniture.
- Business Description:Sub contactor for a flooring store. 14 yrs of experience.
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:Additional DBA - BK Tile Abbey Flooring Center.Recent Review:This was a great business to work with! The entire team was punctual, proficient, respectful. The job was done as described and at the same cost as the estimate.Shelley A.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
- Business Description:General Home remodeling and major/minor repairs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
flooring installation in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.
- Floor Coverings International5719 Westminster Unit F
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Floor Coverings International
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- MidAmerica Basement Systems
- TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTR4920 DUBUQUE RD
- TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTR
- White's Flooring & Custom Tile170 Lovejoy Ave
- White's Flooring & Custom Tile