Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Reinbeck
- Cory's PaintingCory and his team did great work. He was referred by a real estate agent in Cedar Falls. He was able to acommodate my work schedule to survey the job and prepare an estimate. He did research to find the correct paint matches for touch up work and was clear on what I could expect relative to replanting of 2 rooms. His was not the cheapest estimate but he guaranteed his work and delivered with quality and on time
- Bryan's DrywallGreat. He worked around our time schedule when others would not do so. He is slower and meticulous. Everything was covered. It was left spotless. Works by himself, so took more days than some with large crews. But the job was great.
- REJW Concrete & HandymanIt went very well. The work done took aprox. 15 hrs. Much faster than we expected. You can't see where the holes were in the ceiling. They wiped counters, swept floors and took trash out when done. We have already planned to hire them to do some other work in the near future.
- Astec Handyman ServicesI am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to work done on my home, but Dave did a phenomenal job. He was speedy and the quality of work is great. I have him coming back to re-varnish around my windows.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesWorkman arrived when scheduled, did the work, courteous and professional. Cleaned up debris afterwards.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris was on time, responsive, communicative and an overall excellent contractor. He did everything he said he would, an did it ahead of schedule. I have some additional work I will need him to do, and I will have no issues calling him back to do it. I have used several contractors in the Cedar Valley, and he is the only one I would recommend to friends
- Astec Handyman ServicesDave came up and bid the job, stated when he would be able to start, they were here exactly when they said they would be and finished everything a speedy and very quality conscious manner
- Bryan's DrywallHe got the bid, then I got cold feet when he showed up all by himself. A one man band. Boy, was I wrong! His work is meticulous and very well done. Working by himself did take longer than if a crew was on site, but the result was worth the wait. Yes, this is the guy to hire for drywall work!
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- SPOTLIGHTOur basement was flooded and needed to have drywall removed and replaced. During tear out, the contractor realized the previous owner put paneling on the cement walls in the basement that previously got wet and molded. He then put the drywall over the paneling. He showed us the issue and wrote up a new estimate to pull all that out, replace all 2x4's and footings and get our basement to be MOLD FREE! He was great. Although we ended up spending much more than we originally planned on, it was a pleasure to work with him
Drywall Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:J Christensen Painting and Home Repair does superior work! Jason is very particular and it shows in the end product. You will find no one better! He is also very personable and easy to work with. We give him the highest of recommendationsMary N.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:CGI is a full service general contractor. Although we can manage your entire project, we are a small company that works one job at a time. CGI is able to perform many types of work in-house, so we keep sub-contracting to a minimumRecent Review:My old deck was deteriorating to the point where it was unsafe to use, so I asked the folks at Barnes Building Products (a local building materials supply store in Cedar Falls) if they could suggest anyone who could do a deck remodel at a good price and do good quality work. They suggested a couple of contractors, and the one I ended up using was Jay Hansaker with CGI Enterprises. He came out a gave me an estimate, and helped explain the options and give an idea of the costs associated with using different types of materials so I could choose options to maximize value on my terms. The work took about three days to complete with one day of demolition followed by two days of construction. They were very respectful of my property and cleaned things up before they left. I would recommend using this contractor. The decks are very nice. <br /> Even after he was finished with this job and before he received my check for it, I asked him to come over and lend his opinion on another remodeling project I was working on. He spent an hour looking at it and helping me think things over, and didn't charge anything for that. That's a very considerate contractor! He's very professional and very thorough. <br /Darren C.
- Business Description:E360 Building Company is a remodeling company looking for clients interested in finding the eco-balance between old and new construction methods to promote healthy, sustainable homes in the Cedar Valley.
- Business Description:Design/ Builder residential home builder specializing in custom homes and kitchen and bath remodeling. We also do constuction consulting and handyman work through our home warranty service department.Recent Review:Craig Fairbanks was always honest and upfront from the start of the project. He and the company worked well with us to try and keep the project in budget even under unforeseen occurrences. Craig had very good knowledge throughout all phases of the project from digging the hole to finishing touches and landscape. He was able to stick to the original budget except for extras which we wanted. The prices charged for our extra demands were very reasonable. Since the house did not get finished until the end of December, Craig had to finish up the landscaping the next spring. It did take a while to get the landscaping finished but the grading is great and we've never had water in the basement. We've also had him do work after the house was finished since we do trust his work as a contractorJoshua G.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needsRecent Review:He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money.Sharon and Steve S.
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for labor and heating & a/c. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.Recent Review:Good. There were some unexpected issues due to the door being too narrow for the slide track which was my fault but they were able to install it by getting different size screws. This doubled the price that I was quoted but they did a good job. It slides beautifullyLori L.
- Business Description:Koch Construction has been locally owned and operated for more than 30 years. With 16 employees, we provide a wide range of contractor services.Recent Review:Quality work a little slow on completion time line.Marty H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Find drywall contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
drywall contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- E360 Building Company1916 State St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- E360 Building Company
- Fairbanks Builders405 Spruce Hills Dr.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Fairbanks Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & ExteriorsPO Box 1123
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & Exteriors
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Lane Drywall Construction825 Belle ST
- Lane Drywall Construction
- REJW Concrete & Handyman2323 W 7th St.
- REJW Concrete & Handyman