Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Reinbeck
- Martinson Construction CoIt was great. All I would say is, like any project, doing as much as you can yourself will save money.
- Martinson Construction CoIt took a while to get scheduled and I had to call several times. The work, though, went well and smoothly once they got it on their schedule.
- ROGER SMITH CONSTRUCTIONRoger gave the most complete quote for the job. He accepted a change I wanted without changing the price. His crew was very efficient at doing the job. Roger was present during the work often enough to assure a quality job was being done. The bill matched the quote to the penny. They did a very good job of cleaning up the work site afterwards
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent
- Iowa FlatworksWe were very pleased with Jon and his crew. We liked the fact that he pitched right in and worked right alongside his crew. There were some challenges with the slope of our driveway and the direction in which we want rain water to take when it drains away and they got that right. He totally understood what we wanted for an outcome and delivered. He was prompt with giving us an estimate in the first place and stood by his numbers
- Martinson Construction CoThe concrete work was excellent. The workers were efficient, professional, and obviously knew what they were doing. The price was fair but communicating with the contractor was a nightmare. Rarely did we ever receive callbacks without having to call several times (over a period of weeks) or leave frustrated messages
- Magee Construction CoIMO... Very shotty work.. leaking windows, mushrooms growing in window sills, Gaps in flooring, drywall looks like a 3 year old did it. Will not return calls let alone fix the issues.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Myers home improvements is a father-son partnership that started in March of 2004. Al Myers was a salesman for another home improvement company before that and Brian Myers was working for another contractor after getting a carpentry degree. We believe in quality in products and installation. We will gladly provide references and a free estimate on your projectRecent Review:They arrived when they said and stayed on site until job was completed.Don K.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:Iowa Flatworks is a concrete construction company based in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We know how to pour driveways, patios, stoops, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors, and anything in between. Iowa Flatworks will remove, design, repair or pour your project. We serve Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Parkersburg, Janesville, Denver, Traer, Evansdale, Parkersburg, Dike, and more. Iowa Flatworks provides the highest quality finish to all your concrete needs. Call Jon to schedule a free estimate at..
- Business Description:Design/ Builder residential home builder specializing in custom homes and kitchen and bath remodeling. We also do constuction consulting and handyman work through our home warranty service department.Recent Review:Craig Fairbanks was always honest and upfront from the start of the project. He and the company worked well with us to try and keep the project in budget even under unforeseen occurrences. Craig had very good knowledge throughout all phases of the project from digging the hole to finishing touches and landscape. He was able to stick to the original budget except for extras which we wanted. The prices charged for our extra demands were very reasonable. Since the house did not get finished until the end of December, Craig had to finish up the landscaping the next spring. It did take a while to get the landscaping finished but the grading is great and we've never had water in the basement. We've also had him do work after the house was finished since we do trust his work as a contractorJoshua G.
- Business Description:Concrete Construction Services.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Custom Landscape Contractor. We off full lawn care and snow and ice management services. We also offer concrete and asphalt contracting. One call takes care of all your property's needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
concrete contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Concrete122 Black Hawk Rd
- 1st Call Concrete
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- Trueg Custom Concrete925 Prospect St
- Trueg Custom Concrete