If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Reinbeck
- ROGER SMITH CONSTRUCTIONRoger gave the most complete quote for the job. He accepted a change I wanted without changing the price. His crew was very efficient at doing the job. Roger was present during the work often enough to assure a quality job was being done. The bill matched the quote to the penny. They did a very good job of cleaning up the work site afterwards
- Iowa FlatworksWe were very pleased with Jon and his crew. We liked the fact that he pitched right in and worked right alongside his crew. There were some challenges with the slope of our driveway and the direction in which we want rain water to take when it drains away and they got that right. He totally understood what we wanted for an outcome and delivered. He was prompt with giving us an estimate in the first place and stood by his numbers
- Martinson Construction CoIt took a while to get scheduled and I had to call several times. The work, though, went well and smoothly once they got it on their schedule.
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent
- Martinson Construction CoIt was great. All I would say is, like any project, doing as much as you can yourself will save money.
- Martinson Construction CoThe concrete work was excellent. The workers were efficient, professional, and obviously knew what they were doing. The price was fair but communicating with the contractor was a nightmare. Rarely did we ever receive callbacks without having to call several times (over a period of weeks) or leave frustrated messages
- Magee Construction CoIMO... Very shotty work.. leaking windows, mushrooms growing in window sills, Gaps in flooring, drywall looks like a 3 year old did it. Will not return calls let alone fix the issues.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:My crew is me and one or two other guys , so I am always on the job . I don't collect until job is completed and I always stop by personally to make sure customer is happy.Recent Review:Oh yeah, they are very good. They got the job done very well. They did a very good job.David F.
- Business Description:CGI is a full service general contractor. Although we can manage your entire project, we are a small company that works one job at a time. CGI is able to perform many types of work in-house, so we keep sub-contracting to a minimum
- Business Description:Iowa Flatworks is a concrete construction company based in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We know how to pour driveways, patios, stoops, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors, and anything in between. Iowa Flatworks will remove, design, repair or pour your project. We serve Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Parkersburg, Janesville, Denver, Traer, Evansdale, Parkersburg, Dike, and more. Iowa Flatworks provides the highest quality finish to all your concrete needs. Call Jon to schedule a free estimate at..
- Business Description:Trueg Custom Concrete is based out of the Cedar Valley specializing in flatwork such as: decorative concrete, driveways, basements, patios. FREE ESTIMATES!
- Business Description:Koch Construction has been locally owned and operated for more than 30 years. With 16 employees, we provide a wide range of contractor services.Recent Review:Quality work a little slow on completion time line.Marty H.
- Business Description:We are a small residential business that focuses on quality and customer satisfaction We do anything from Kitchen, Basement and Bathroom remodels to porches and decks We make a point to have complete customer satisfaction, and that includes price, we work with our customers to deliver the best product at a price that will not break the budge
- Business Description:Design/ Builder residential home builder specializing in custom homes and kitchen and bath remodeling. We also do constuction consulting and handyman work through our home warranty service department.Recent Review:Craig Fairbanks was always honest and upfront from the start of the project. He and the company worked well with us to try and keep the project in budget even under unforeseen occurrences. Craig had very good knowledge throughout all phases of the project from digging the hole to finishing touches and landscape. He was able to stick to the original budget except for extras which we wanted. The prices charged for our extra demands were very reasonable. Since the house did not get finished until the end of December, Craig had to finish up the landscaping the next spring. It did take a while to get the landscaping finished but the grading is great and we've never had water in the basement. We've also had him do work after the house was finished since we do trust his work as a contractorJoshua G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
concrete contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Concrete122 Black Hawk Rd
- 1st Call Concrete
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- Trueg Custom Concrete925 Prospect St
- Trueg Custom Concrete