Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Cedar Falls, IA
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Cedar Falls
- A.B. MayI had to pay my deductible for my homeowner's policy. They have an extraordinary service management system. It is all done on a laptop with a technician so when he is done a copy of the invoice is mailed to me and he takes payment with a credit card or whatever right on site. It was a pretty amazing system and very professional. They had schedulers that stayed in touch with me up to 30 minutes so I could meet them if I wanted and didn't have to stay home all day. It was a rather pleasing experience compared to most service providers in that industry. The technician was very skilled. I don’t know what they charge for the service. I would use them again
- Custom ClimatesRyan and his staff are very responsive! They come when they are scheduled, and/or keep you up to date if they are running behind. Service has been excellent and we have called them several times! We have never been disappointed! Ryan makes it seem like he is your "personal" HVAC consultant!! It is wonderful and I would recommend Custom Climates to anyone who needds HVAC repair!
- Gubbels One Hour Heating and Air ConditioningTechnician Chase arrived shortly after I contacted him. He looked at the reading on the thermostat and immediately diagnosed the problem as the capacitor. He went outside, took the capacitor off; checked the condenser with his meter, and then installed a new compacitor. He then checked everything to make sure it was cooling. He was very professional and knowledgeable, telling me everything he was doing. Will definitely refer Gubbels
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air ConditioningFixed in 15 minutes or less and charge was minimal. Knew I didn't have heat and showed up very quickly. Would hire again
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling IncThe provider was excellent. Technician answered questions cordially and thoroughly. The level of the service was good.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler was accurate with his estimate. He was prompt with the scheduled time and answered any questions I had about the job. He performed excellent work.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh and CJ showed up exactly at 2:00 pm, appt was scheduled for 2:00 pm. showed them where the furnace was, they went thru the check list, the tune up took about an hour. we talked about replacing the filter and the AA batteries in the thermostat. very professional, they answered all of my questions. I feel very confident that my furnace will perform without problems this Winter
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Brad found a condenser which had failed. Finding and making the prompt repair without a special call into Dalton's for a possible after hours service call saved substantial time and money! Thank You Brad! Rich
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Josh arrived on time and thoroughly inspected HVAC system both internally and externally. I had noticed that my upper level was not as cool as the main floor (I have a four-level home). He found a filter that I was unaware of and removed it, explaining that since replacing the air conditioner, I no longer needed it. Not having known of its existence, I had never changed it and it was very dirty. I noticed a difference immediately in the temperature being regulated and the system running less. He also gave pointers on how I should keep the fan on year round and to not cover the portion outside. He was very professional, very personable and very knowledgeable
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.GREAT!! Scott from Dalton's is a true professional who knows his trade and how to keep our equipment in great running order. I trust Scott and would not call anyone else for service to my heating and cooling. I take great piece of mind by being on the Service Contract with Dalton's for heating and cooling needs. They check out my system 2 times per year and make sure that everything is in working order. I never feel pressured to buy anything and always have the final say if they recommend a piece or part. I believe the annual maintenance is great and would not go back to waiting till something breaks down. Remember, it never breaks down on a good day, only when you need A/C or Heating in the dead of Winter. Scott and Dalton's are excellent for service!
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Cedar Falls
- Business Description:HVAC and plumbing repair, replacement, new construction and remodelsRecent Review:Noticed on Sunday night that the blower on our furnace had stopped. Had heard it the during the week making noises and should have called sooner, but then on a Sunday night it quite. Fortunately it wasn't bitterly cold out and was able to keep house warm with our infraheater and space heater. Called Jim and he told me to call the local utility company to shut off gas until the morning when his service man could get here, so it would save us on an after hour service call. Service guy was here right away in the morning and after some difficulty getting the old blower out replaced it. I thought oh boy is this going to cost us because it took him at least 4 hours to get the blower out because it was really bound up. But the cost wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and the service man was very polite and pleasant young manCarolyn D.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Bergen Plumbing Heating Cooling.Recent Review:When we realized we didn't have any hot water, we called Bergen Plumbing on Saturday morning during Labor Day weekend. The on-call plumber arrived within an hour of our call, smiling and friendly. He examined the water heater and determined that the problem might be a dirty burner. He took it out and cleaned it, then reinstalled it and re-lit the pilot light. The heater began to work again immediately. The whole process took him less than an hour, and he was off to his next job. The call was more expensive than it would have been during the week, but we were very pleased to get such a quick response and a happy outcomeSue D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - Waterloo has been serving the Greater Cedar Valley and surrounding area for 48 years. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. “Always on time, or you don’t pay a dime.” ™ We look forward to solving all your heating and air conditioning repair, installation and service needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment. Also serving La Porte City, New Hartford, Reinbeck, Waterloo and WaverlyRecent Review:I had used them on a prior occasion. They were professional and on time. They explained everything that they were doing. I did not check the prices elsewhere. I was happy with them. I have signed up for a contract with themJessica H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:At Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc., "Your comfort is our promise" is more than just a slogan. We have been servicing the surrounding Cedar Falls, IA area since 1959 and have always had the latest equipment to provide quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, air quality, and fireplace services to our local customers. We have 12 master technicians that are ready to serve you and provide top assistance. Call us today to schedule an appointmentRecent Review:GREAT!! Scott from Dalton's is a true professional who knows his trade and how to keep our equipment in great running order. I trust Scott and would not call anyone else for service to my heating and cooling. I take great piece of mind by being on the Service Contract with Dalton's for heating and cooling needs. They check out my system 2 times per year and make sure that everything is in working order. I never feel pressured to buy anything and always have the final say if they recommend a piece or part. I believe the annual maintenance is great and would not go back to waiting till something breaks down. Remember, it never breaks down on a good day, only when you need A/C or Heating in the dead of Winter. Scott and Dalton's are excellent for service!Chris H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
- Business Description:When you call me you get me. I am a small business man trying to build a company based on honesat work at fair prices. I have low overhead so I can pass the savings on to my customers.Recent Review:I thought David was great!! Good to meet someone that is honest. He is very knowledgeable and does great work. This is the second time he has been out to my house for different issues and I have been pleased both timesAimee B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Cedar Falls, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Aire Serv of Cedar Valley2213 Laporte Rd
- All Residential ServicesPO BOX 665
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL STAR PLUMBING & HEATING926 DALE DR
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. 5536 Nordic Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- Dralle Plumbing & Heating1004 8th St
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Fereday Heating and Air Conditioning1010 Broadway
- Fereday Heating and Air Conditioning
- Gubbels One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning1717 Falls Ave
- Gubbels One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning525 Main St
- Jim Hundley Heating & Air Conditioning
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Low Dollar Plumbing315 Randolph St
- Low Dollar Plumbing
- Mike Fereday Heating & Air Conditioning827 W 5th St
- Mike Fereday Heating & Air Conditioning
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tuffy Auto Repair Center1325 ANSBOROUGH AVE
- Tuffy Auto Repair Center