Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Harlan, IA
There are 13 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Harlan
- HSP Construction IncHSP remodeled two guest bathrooms, our kitchen, main bathroom and replaced our deck. We were pleased with the experience and thrilled with the results. The crew was respectful of our home, cleaning up after themselves each day and protecting our walls, banisters, furniture, etc. Communication with HSP was timely, thorough and frequent. We knew each day what tasks were to be performed and by which crew members. Although there weren't many, they handled change requests in stride. Chuck and his team are true professionals. Their attention to detail and "can do" attitude makes them such a pleasure to work with
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his entire team are amazing. They made our basement bar and entertainment area dream a reality. We got everything we asked for and more. The attention to detail is second to none. Already making my ‘plans’ for the next project I have for them.
- Bolte ConstructionBill and his team were outstanding! Everyone who worked on our project was on-time, professional and friendly. Bill clearly outlined the process and set expectations about when the work would be done. He kept us informed about what to expect on a daily basis. We are very pleased with the work performed and would hire Bill again
- Bolte ConstructionWork was excellent and above our expectations. We were given an estimate and it was right on target. Workers were very professional and cleaned up after work was finished. I would hire them again.
- David's ElectricInstall went quickly took a whole 15-20 minutes, sent 2 guys but 1 would have been suffice since they charge more for additional person. Think was a little pricey.
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are excellent. We sought and trusted Chuck's input and the work was beautiful. We are extremely satisfied with their work and would definitely use them again!
- HSP Construction IncWe hired HSP construction to update our powder room bathroom. We wanted to add insulation, drywall, get rid of a window and laundry shoot, fix flooring, plumbing, and add a bath fan and electrical outlet. HSP was able to do it all. Chuck Leo required us to select and pay for our vanity, toilet, mirrors, towel bar, and accessories. They offered to pick large items up at store if they were held under our name. HSP estimated 2 weeks for the job and that's how long it took. Each day they communicated what they were going to work on, when leaving for lunch or the day. They were clean, polite, professional and answered all our questions. We never saw them wasting time on their cell phones or taking extremely long breaks. We were able to email the office for questions or concerns about anything. I was so thankful that the worker tested the bathroom grab bar after installing. He discovered it damaged the wall and would not hold weight. He went to the store to find a better grab bar that worked perfect. Can't imagine how awful that would have been if myself or our handicap parents would have fallen with that grab bar. The workmanship is nicely done. I would highly recommend HSP for your construction project big or small. We will hire them again
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are the best! I can not say enough good about the team. They were all very respectful worked was done and they cleaned up after ever days work. At the beginning of the day always did a walk through and discussed with us what was to be completed for that day to make sure color was correct before they started. Also love how they put in their thoughts and did not say what I wanted could not be done. They really know how to think outside the box to get the look that I wanted at a price that I could afford. The finished worked is picture perfect. They are well worth there money! They responded to any questions or concerns promptly. There was no delays which was a big plus because there is no subcontractor they are work for HSP
- Decks Decks & More DecksI went with a composite deck and aluminum rails with lights on every other post. Decks, Decks, and More Decks did an amazing job from planning through execution. The new deck looks better than I even I could have imagined. Crew was on time everyday and were all very pleasant. I’m already thinking of additional add-ons that I can have this company do in the future. They made this experience stress-free and now I have an amazing deck to relax on
- HSP Construction IncWe are very pleased with the work HSP completed in our home. They completely remodeled two bathrooms and repaired water damage and walls in a bedroom. We discovered several unexpected problems behind the walls of our old home, and HSP was adept at modifying our plan to resolve all surprises. Pricing was reasonable, and all staff were professional. We look forward to using HSP on future projects
Lights in Harlan
- Business Description:UNIVERSAL ELECTRIC MIDWEST specializes in Home, Business, Retail, and Commercial mixed use properties. Universal Electric has been serving Omaha and Council Bluffs for over 10 years, delivering personalized attention and unmatched customer satisfactionRecent Review:Two bathroom fans, two guys, $1800 later. Beware of their shopping trips and supply bill. Probably cost me $500 for their time on 3 trips. One before and two during job. Several requests but never received a detailed list of supplies or timeMichael H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started.Recent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Mark did a fantastic job! He was punctual and worked diligently. He was quite professional about his job too. He was very reasonable in price. I would recommend him to others.Melissa H.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, full-service electrical contractor, which first opened our doors in 2005. Since that time, our goals have remained the same… on time, on target, with safety and quality. Our work, which ranges from high-voltage to commercial, industrial and residential, has led to experiences across the country. We believe that those experiences and the experience of our 350+ employees is what makes Ward Electric Company a choice electrical contractor. Our reputation for quality, profes..Recent Review:We were very happy with this crew. They were very professional and they did a great job the whole family's happy with all three houses and we would definitely hire them again.Delma C.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y..Recent Review:G & K Construction was a great company to work with. Greg, Brian, and Dave were very professional, always on time, and kept us abreast as they progressed through the project. The final product was all we expected, and more. We have already recommended them to family and friendsMichael S.
- Business Description:Durkan Designs is a hardscape and softscape company specializing in paver patios, outdoor lighting, water and fire features, landscaping and more. We offer free estimates and 3D designs so we can help bring your yard ideas to life. At Durkan Designs, perfection is our standardRecent Review:Wonderful. Done in 1 1/2 days. Expellant job.Dennis W.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f..Recent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this companyPhil M.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
lights in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Electrical Services4146 S 89th St Ste 201
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Akin Lumber1201 E Garfield
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Ambiance Audio|Control|Video14553 Nelson's Creek Dr
- AMERICAN DESIGNERS INCp.o.box 3481
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Advanced Electrical Services
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Chase Electric15613 redwood st
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear Creek Landscapes LLC15070 Chandler Rd
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- Complete KitchensPO Box 222
- Coo CandlesPO Box 45617
- Crescendo Home Theater Inc9742 Ascot Dr
- C & K Construction
- IA ElectricPO BOX 694
- IA Electric
- Vorthmann Electric3410 Orrick Ave
Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Vorthmann Electric