In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Harlan, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Harlan
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGFirst, Backlund Plumbing has emergency services after 6 pm, so my recommendation is that they be scheduled during the week. However, they were good about coming out a little after 5 and the serviceman showed up a little early and did not mind waiting till I showed 10 mins later. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the way the plumber happily walked me through the process, gave me useful and unprompted information and was altogether pleasant and knowledgeable. The quality of the service was good and, while a scoping is not a major effort, friends of mine also agree they are the best around. Certainly, from talking with the guy who came out, I would be very willing to call them for any other problems I have. As for the actual scoping, they scoped the line, showed me the video while explaining what we were seeing, and copied the video to one of our computers so that we had a copy of the scoping for future use
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGExperienced toliet flushing problems. Called firm, responded within 8 hours, examined and located system problem, provided recommendations and expense estimates. Necessitated subsequent repair of identified problem.
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcThis is a wonderful company. Very prompt courteous, knowledgible and answers and explains all questions. They did an inspection for us and liked them so well I hired them for my mom.
- VAPOR VIPERJosh from Vapor Viper was really great to work with. We had a clog somewhere between our house and our septic tank. The other contractor we had out working on a different issue that was discovered as a result of the clog called him once we realized there really was a clog and the issue we were working on was a secondary problem. He was a one man show so don't be surprised if he asks you for help. In my case he didn't, but i could see where he may need a 2nd set of hands. But he knew what he was doing and took care of the problem quickly. I will definitely call him again should we need his help
- JIFFY JET PLUMBING & SEWERWent well. There were a couple of times when they had to postpone the work due to having to deal with other emergencies, but they always called and re-scheduled. They did a great job of cleaning up after the job was completed.
- JIFFY JET PLUMBING & SEWERWe have used Jiffy Jet a couple of times before and have been very happy with their service. They are always very nice on the phone and the gentleman that came out to the house was very nice and very informative. He answered questions we had and gave us maintenance tips. We will definitely use them in the future
- DRAIN DOCTORWhen I called the Drain Doctor he fit his schedule to meet mine, early am arrival. Told me the approximate cost over the phone, he showed up on time, got the job done quickly, and the cost was less than the estimate. Very friendly, fast and the job was done right.
- JIFFY JET PLUMBING & SEWERThey have always done a good job for us. The company is pretty prompt and efficient. The prices are pretty reasonable; in fact I think it is about the cheapest we have found. The plumber has always been good about cleaning up any mess that he might cause.
- Great Plains Septic & AerationHe was great. Answered all my questions, was clearly very knowledge, performed many tests on the septic/plumbing to conclude that everything was OK. He took time to explain what to do and not to do with a septic system, how often they should be serviced. I will use Great Plains again.
- JIFFY JET PLUMBING & SEWERI have had Jiffy Jet pump the septic tank last year and work on several slow drains. When I called, I was surprised to know that someone would be arriving within the hour. The drain specialist arrived first and within a short time cleared the shower drain and cleaned up the work area. Before he was completed, the septic pump crew had arrived and promptly performed their job. Within an 1 1/2 hour from my phone call, the work was completed
Septic Tank Companies in Harlan
- Business Description:Backlund Plumbing is one of Omaha's oldest and most respected plumbing companies. Backlund Plumbing started in Omaha in 1939 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected plumbing companies in the area. Today we have over 30 professional licensed plumbers and customer service representatives, a fleet of fully equipped residential and commercial plumbing trucks and a 10,000 ft warehouse. One thing that has stayed consistent is customer satisfaction. Backlund Plumbing is known for h..Recent Review:We trusted backlund to ensure the lift station in our house was functioning properly and in good condition before agreeing to purchase our house. $1200 later someone named Jake said it was good to go. So we agreed with the purchase of the house. A month later it stopped working and our laundry room flooded. When we called backlund they said Jake no longer works there and sent someone else out. They took one look at the lift station and said it was at the end of its life and needed to be replaced. BACKLUND FAILED TO DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION BEFORE WE PURCHASED OUR HOUSE. They did a patch up job so it seemed to function for the sale. Given we can not afford a new 5k lift station we asked if they would patch it up again. They got some new parts re used some old parts of another lift station and billed us $1200. So now we are $2400 in to what should have just been 5k in the first place. They should have replaced it initially because now when everything is said and done we will have nearly $7500 invested in this lift station instead of what should have just been 5k to begin with. The parts they purchased will just be replaced because everything would come with the new lift station. On top of that we were billed 6 hours for an electrician who missed a rusted out pipe that connects the lift station from inside to outside. If you spend 6 hours trying to figure out why something does not work you think they would actually examine what they are trying to fix. Unbelievable. We are taking our issue to the better business bureauAsia S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Two Men And A Snake. We are locally owned and operated and offer full service plumbing and drain cleaning services in the Omaha metro area and surrounding communities. We service any and all makes and models of plumbing parts and fixtures. We also clear clogged drains using cable machines or for tough stubborn clogs we have a jet truck. We camera and locate plumbing leaks and breaks also. We're open 24/7 and our services include but are not limited to - • Hot Water Heater Leaks,..Recent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This was our first time using Two men and a snake and it was a bad experience due to the fact they did not fix the issue we called about. We called to report a leaking dishwasher causing our basement ceiling to leak. The plumber came out and charged us around $700 for labor and parts to repair a pipe under our sink and in our basement wall to fix the leak when this did not resolve the issue we asked them numerous times to look at the dishwasher and turn water off to it, had they dont that on day one we wouldnt have had to call another company out to turn off the water and advise us we had a bad dishwasher and needed a new one. They instead changed pipes and made a mess of our walls unnecessarily to fix pipes that werent busted until they snaked the drain, although our pipe was corroded I agreed to pay for the first visit and the parts used if they agreed to remove charges for work that was not necessary they refused so I have filed a complaint with the BBB and also disputed with my bank these fraud charges of them taking advantage of someone who knows nothing about plumbing and causing further damage they simply said turn into our insurance they will pay for it, NO thank you! That affects my premium and they are trying to get over on us to pay for work we didnt ask for! I WILL NEVER use this scam of a company again and will share my experiences with anyone who will listen to never use them as they will do more work than what is needed and just expect payment. I asked to them to work with me and refund the 2nd days charge of $292 for labor and we would gladly pay the other $400 for services and parts they rudely declined and argues with me about what was going on in my home when we called saying we said a clogged sink and we never had issue with our sink it was always the dishwasher and had told them that from the beginning. They knew all they had to do was turn the water off to the dishwasher and instead of doing the right thing they took advantage and charged us for work that was not needed until they made corroded pipes break by snaking the drain as their office associate Kalli told me over the phone, so you broke my pipe then charged me to fix it? I see how you all do businessSusie P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Geoff Sager. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:They replaced shower and the faucet in the bathroom at the end of the last year. Pin came out recently and needed to be fixed. The receipt says one year warranty. Company used their parts as ours did not match and we had to returned them to the store. We were charged w/ taxes around $500.00 for their work. Now with the warranty of one year marked on the receipt they wanted to charge us $ 270.00 to fix the pin. They set prices as they lease as to whom. The appeal is in vain because no one hears you. You are just one little unimportant person to them. Do not look at their rating. It is a big scam and trap for You. Manager Bernard and Michael Jackson are not professional and do not deserve the respect. We hired another company for $ 150.00Rifet A.
- Business Description:AAA Sewer and Drain Cleaning is the company to call for all your drain needs. If water flows through it we fix it. We're just a phone call away, so call today! 402-677-2960
- Business Description:CFS Insurance values the agent-client relationship and we realize as life changes and choices are made; your insurance needs change to. Because of this we conduct and strongly encourage annual and life event reviews. We want to visit with you when these events happen in your life; adoption or birth of a child, child(ren) turn(s) 16 and obtain's a Drivers License, death of a Partner, Spouse or Significant Other, divorce, engagement, home purchase, marriage, or retirement
- Business Description:Specializing in optimization of aerobic bacteria in water using a patented aeration system to infuse oxygen
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Terry has been providing the great people of Ottumwa, Oskaloosa, Pella, and the surrounding communities unparalleled service for the last 16 years. Terry not only provides service to residential and commercial customers, he is also the one plumbers call to get the job done. H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service is has the lowest prices around. Contact Terry for the following: •Drain Cleaning •Sewer Cleaning •Minor Plumbing •Flooded Basements •Bathroom Drain Clearing • Kitchen sinks unclogg..
- Business Description:We Do Things Right The FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME!!!!! We Are Available 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year. We Are A Locally Owned And Operated Shop With 4 Generations Worth Of Experience At Just A Phone Call Away! If It Has Water Running Through It, Or To It, We Do It!!!!
- Business Description:Classic Contractors is your one and only construction team! We do it all from Roofing to Plumbing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Sewer & Drain2713 Cape Horn Circle
- AAA Sewer & Drain
- BACKLUND PLUMBING6215 Grover St
- BACKLUND PLUMBING
- Evans Equipment Company1305 S. Locust St
- Evans Equipment Company
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning2420 North Court Street
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning810 Main St
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning
- Quality Plumbing and Air1022 N County Road 19
- Quality Plumbing and Air
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO