When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Harlan
- HSP Construction IncHSP remodeled two guest bathrooms, our kitchen, main bathroom and replaced our deck. We were pleased with the experience and thrilled with the results. The crew was respectful of our home, cleaning up after themselves each day and protecting our walls, banisters, furniture, etc. Communication with HSP was timely, thorough and frequent. We knew each day what tasks were to be performed and by which crew members. Although there weren't many, they handled change requests in stride. Chuck and his team are true professionals. Their attention to detail and "can do" attitude makes them such a pleasure to work with
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his entire team are amazing. They made our basement bar and entertainment area dream a reality. We got everything we asked for and more. The attention to detail is second to none. Already making my ‘plans’ for the next project I have for them.
- AKEMA'S PAINTING LLCAxel was prompt and on time each day he was at my house. He has very respectable prices. His company got the work done in 2 days. Was very fast. He cleaned up after himself each day. Definitely recommend if you need drywall work or painting done.
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are excellent. We sought and trusted Chuck's input and the work was beautiful. We are extremely satisfied with their work and would definitely use them again!
- HSP Construction IncFacing a near-complete rebuild of our basement room (my man-cave) after some structural and waterproofing work, I wanted to find a company that served as a one-stop shop with experience in big jobs but would treat my small relatively small job as it were just as important. I needed some flooring, framing and drywall and painting. Oh, and maybe some more electrical outlets, because I'm tired of running cords all over the place for the computer, the TV, etc.? And how about running some ethernet cable, too? How about a door to separate the room from the rest of the basement so when the furnace clicks on I don't have to turn up to the TV to hear it? And maybe make it look stylish and up-to-date if we wanted to sell our home someday? All for a reasonable price? And can it be done quickly, I mean, like, fast, because all the stuff in the man-cave is making the rest of the house look cluttered, and it's driving me nuts, and we can't have that! (Oh, while you're at it, can you install a new shower backsplash in the upstairs bathroom? And tear out the old stuff? Oh, there's a sliding glass door and mirror, can you take that out?) And I didn't want the hassle of calling all around town to find people who could do what I wanted done without all the delays. I wanted the convenience of getting all the work from one place. Shrug. Not a lot to ask, right? That's right. That's pretty much the impression I got from Chuck when he came to visit. That's right, the owner of the company came to visit us in person -- TWICE. Once before the structural and waterproof company was done, and then afterward so he could get a better idea of what his crews would be facing. Now, not being an old hand when it came to home remodeling, I pretty much trusted his vision with the final product. He helped me bring out the WOW in what could be this room with some added features I didn't even think about. So Chuck just wanted to upsell me, right? I didn't feel that way. Not when he kept trying to find ways to save money AND make things look amazing. Look, you're going to find a bunch of contractors out there who can claim they can deliver your project 1) on time 2) on budget and 3) by making something unique to what you want. Pick any two, right? Not with HSP. They'll nail all three. Let's add 4) and have patience for a nervous customer who calls the poor office manager asking when the next crew is coming out before the current crew is even finished with their work. That's these folks. They listen, they work with your schedule, and they were definitely patient with me. I'm not saying your man-cave remodel from the cement block walls and slab floor to completion will take just a few weeks as mine did. But I challenge you to find another company that can get tear-down, framing, drywall, flooring (did I mention the vinyl flooring not only looks like stately wood planks and doesn't FEEL like, well, vinyl?) and electric work done as quickly. Oh, yeah, what about that door to block out the furnace roar I mentioned earlier? How about a new painted and stained barn door! That's because having an owner of the company who is just as much an artist as he is a contractor and having everything under one roof helped a LOT. What was I left with when the job was done? A blend between a tech start-up office and a sports bar. Not everything went perfectly well. The drywall crew accidentally busted open a water pipe and ruined a bunch of the ceiling drywall they'd just put in. But character isn't shown when everything goes right; it's when a disaster hits. Were there any delays in the job because of this? No. Any excuses from the crew? Absolutely not. The guys put in some extra hours to make up for the accident and kept the schedule on track. Isn't that what you'd want from a home contractor? If you've gotten this far in this review, you're probably wondering "did HSP pay this guy to make this review"? Nah, they didn't. So let me tell you why I'm writing all this: because I hope your experience in your remodeling is just as great as ours was
- HSP Construction IncThe project went very well although we were interrupted by the beginning of Covid-19. There was still a lot of confusion over necessary precautions at that time. I spoke to the owner, Chuck Leo, and he was willing to do whatever would make us comfortable. We ended up delaying the project after it was half completed. This was an inconvenience for them and us but we needed to be extra careful due to some health concerns. They just completed the remodel with the details listed below. It was a tricky project as we had already put in a new floor, shower/tub, and toilet a few years back, so the plan had to work with that. We wanted to save the lovely Italian floor tiles, if possible, but pieces needed to be added. The plan was to remove a linen closet from the hallway outside the bathroom which essentially took up potential valuable bathroom space. We decided gaining "real estate" in the bathroom was well worth losing that hallway closet. That gave us the opportunity to add a double sink with extra counter space. Another challenge was to add double medicine cabinets into the existing wall which was (weirdly) made out of wood. That also made it more complicated to add light sconces between and on the sides of the two cabinets. HSP rose to every challenge. Rose, the office assistant, the lead carpenter, the plumber, the electrician, and the drywallers were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Chuck was super helpful in reviewing some of the choices I made, such as the Moen faucets we had installed. I really appreciated having their help in comparing products as they definitely have the expertise. They had me pick out the cabinets and counter material from A1 Kitchen and Bath in Omaha and that worked out beautifully. A1 took the measurements and created a beautiful built-in for us. I took a piece of the tile with me when I first visited and was able to find the perfect match for the countertop and cabinets/drawers. We feel the end product is beautiful and that the look blends in perfectly with the period of the house. The medicine cabinets are shaped like the awning windows and everything just goes together very well. Patrick, the lead carpenter, did a super job fitting the few extra pieces of the Italian tile I had saved to cover the gap where the linen closet had encroached into the bathroom. You would never know what a crazy design had been replaced with this new look that is what should have always been there. It really was a job well done and I would definitely work with HSP again
- HSP Construction IncWe hired HSP construction to update our powder room bathroom. We wanted to add insulation, drywall, get rid of a window and laundry shoot, fix flooring, plumbing, and add a bath fan and electrical outlet. HSP was able to do it all. Chuck Leo required us to select and pay for our vanity, toilet, mirrors, towel bar, and accessories. They offered to pick large items up at store if they were held under our name. HSP estimated 2 weeks for the job and that's how long it took. Each day they communicated what they were going to work on, when leaving for lunch or the day. They were clean, polite, professional and answered all our questions. We never saw them wasting time on their cell phones or taking extremely long breaks. We were able to email the office for questions or concerns about anything. I was so thankful that the worker tested the bathroom grab bar after installing. He discovered it damaged the wall and would not hold weight. He went to the store to find a better grab bar that worked perfect. Can't imagine how awful that would have been if myself or our handicap parents would have fallen with that grab bar. The workmanship is nicely done. I would highly recommend HSP for your construction project big or small. We will hire them again
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are the best! I can not say enough good about the team. They were all very respectful worked was done and they cleaned up after ever days work. At the beginning of the day always did a walk through and discussed with us what was to be completed for that day to make sure color was correct before they started. Also love how they put in their thoughts and did not say what I wanted could not be done. They really know how to think outside the box to get the look that I wanted at a price that I could afford. The finished worked is picture perfect. They are well worth there money! They responded to any questions or concerns promptly. There was no delays which was a big plus because there is no subcontractor they are work for HSP
- HSP Construction IncWe are very pleased with the work HSP completed in our home. They completely remodeled two bathrooms and repaired water damage and walls in a bedroom. We discovered several unexpected problems behind the walls of our old home, and HSP was adept at modifying our plan to resolve all surprises. Pricing was reasonable, and all staff were professional. We look forward to using HSP on future projects
Drywall Contractors in Harlan
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y..Recent Review:G & K Construction was a great company to work with. Greg, Brian, and Dave were very professional, always on time, and kept us abreast as they progressed through the project. The final product was all we expected, and more. We have already recommended them to family and friendsMichael S.
- Business Description:Quality work with an estimate given after Owner has a face to face overlook at job or jobs needed. Owner will give fair estimates, All work done in a timely manner. Owner know for quality Drywalling work since 1997. Owner can hang, repair, and finish all drywall work. Owner can do small jobs, larger jobs, remodels, new additions, unfinished basements, or repairs in drywallRecent Review:Recently had Sinclair Drywalling complete the drywall in our basement storage room, utility area, and under our stairs. Rob was great to work with. He was on time for the initial eval, estimate submission, and actual work. He took extra care with the area and flooring. He was asked to try to limit dust and went beyond that by doing all the cutting outside before bringing the drywall in. He did extra, by moving items that we had forgotten. He also did a great job of clean-up. He was very professional and easy to work with. Our job was not huge, but we would hire him again without doubt. We highly recommend himAllida L.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bondedRecent Review:Tray's Renovations did an awesome job. We recently moved here and the house we purchased need a little work prior to painting. Not sure who to call so we put a notice out on Angie's and Tray called. So happy he did. He came when he said he would and after I showed him what I wanted done he also pointed out a few things that needed work and explained why the repairs should be done. He was spot on with his information and our house looks outstanding. He did an amazing job painting the house. He made a few suggestions with the painting which improved the look immensely. He kept us informed every step of the way, he watched the weather like a hawk to let us know if he could do the exterior work or not. My wife and I couldn't be happier with his work. I already have some interior work I'll be using his talents for and will definitely use him in the future. I highly recommend him. Call him you'll be glad you didWilliam S.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started.Recent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Aabex Contracting. We have been improving homes for over 20 years providing indoor and outdoor, quality house restoration. We repair or replace anything and strive to provide the highest quality of work performed in the area! We are licensed, insured and located in Omaha, Nebraska. We use nothing but the best products at the least expensive costRecent Review:They painted our house, replaced siding and wood that were in poor shape, caulked nail holes and other spots. They were on time, worked hard when they were here, acted professionally. The owner of the paint company came by 3-4 times daily while the crew was working. The owner of the paint company explained exactly what they were going to do and why. When the process was done, he showed the finished projectJanette M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Mark did a fantastic job! He was punctual and worked diligently. He was quite professional about his job too. He was very reasonable in price. I would recommend him to others.Melissa H.
- Recent Review:We couldn't be more pleased! He did a FANTASTIC job! He was quick and the price was extremely reasonable! We would definitely have him do work again and highly recommend him to do other work. He actually charged us less than his original quote. It was a real blessingMelissa H.
- Business Description:Omaha Door & Window (ODW) has provided trusted service to the Omaha, NE, and Council Bluffs, IA, areas since 1959. We offer installations, remodeling and repairs, as well as financing of new or replacement garage doors, garage door openers, windows, entry doors, siding, decks and sunrooms. ODW welcomes residential and commercial projects. Consumers depend on ODW for quality products at competitive prices. ODW buys directly from a wide variety of top manufacturers at low prices and passes the..Recent Review:ODW promised me the shortest time frame for install (3-12 weeks) so I went with them over other companies. They took 7 entire months to finish installing the windows, more than twice what they promised. When I asked for a discount because of them not keeping their promise they told me it was because their factory took awhile on making a single window so its not their responsibility and dont feel they need to reimburse anything for taking over half a year for an install. Also during install I had to pay extra for "lead containment" due to my older windows but when they removed them they just left the old lead laying on the floor and left shattered glass all over the attic flooring (some shards as long as 3") and covering a large area all over my back patio. The manager did not feel concerned about the dangerous mess they left nor that they broke their promise on their time frame and held up the rest of the renovation and contractors from finishing my addition for months. Completely untrustworthy business and unprofessionalKeith M.
- Business Description:We are a local company and have been painting in Omaha for 20 years. We warranty all work and are proud members of the B.B.B. Reasonable pricing, professional, and take pride in our family businessRecent Review:Very well. They are very, very good painters. They caulked, sealed, and pushed in nails and did a great job and I was very happy with the serivce. The paint is holding up very well.Ellen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P CONSTRUCTION INC211 North Jackson St
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- A-hole in the wall10508 U St
- Aabex Contracting Services6403 S 177th St
- Accessible Innovations5062 S 108th St 150
- ACE Drywall9515 Pine Crest Road
- ACM Heating Cooling and Electrical LLC513 North 27th Street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- ALF Construct LLC24376 Barrus Road
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- ayars enterprises9191 Ogden St
- A & P CONSTRUCTION INC
- Bath Planet of Nebraska13625 C St
- baumgardner construction1009 3rd St
- Bearded Builders2614 S 156th Circle
- Bill Knipfer Drywall3344 MM Ave
North English, Iowa
- Blake Cemer Drywall20513 Nicholas Cir # 1
- Bob's Home & Business Repair3004 N 76th St
- Bold Renovations1383 E 2nd St
- Brite colors painting11621 S 206th St
- Bath Planet of Nebraska
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Cherek's Home Repair10224 Weir St
- Christensen Drywall14216 Dayton Cir Ste 15
- Classic Colors Painting LLC1022 Bert Murphy Blvd
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Complete Painting and Drywall6019 N. 108th Avenue Circle
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- Crounse Construction9700 S 60th St.
- C & K Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
- Dave's Construction Services18827 jones st
- Dethlefs Homes, Inc.16306 Elm St
- Dew Right Construction1409 Dorene Blvd
Carter Lake, Iowa
- Dudley Brothers Company3576 Dolphin Dr SE Ste B
Iowa City, Iowa
- Dynamic Interiors & Remodeling615 S 52nd St
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Eric Leany Drywall llc.19375 W St
- Eric Leany Drywall llc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
- Handyman Remodeling22615 Fairview Rd
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- Heartland Foundations21305 McClellan cir
- Heartland Home Remodeling54051 N. Olive St.
- Heritage Painting & Restorations5402 Leavenworth Street (Mail) 4609 Dodge Street (Shop)
- Home Science Solutions4383 Nicholas Street #302
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Interior's By Mike1414 4th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Interior's By Mike
- J&M Contractors1135 N. H St.
- JB Servicesunknown 7303 Lillian Ave.
La Vista, Nebraska
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- JC Drywall2055 Crestridge Drive
- JERRY FOLKERS SIDING & WINDOWS7344 LAWNDALE DR
- JnJ Renovations4223 Frances Street
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Jw Builders Inc8816 Monroe St
- J&M Contractors
- KC Construction5634 S 22nd St
- KD Construction1714 N 206th st
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kinzler Construction Services700 SE Oralabor Rd
- Kinzler Construction Services2335 230th St
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa
- kw enterprise2887 Camden Ave
- KC Construction
- Palm Services1803 Lincoln Str.
- Peterson Painting3307 S 67th St #6
- Plascencia Drywall Construction LLC6711 S 41st St
- Prestige Painting Services3209 cass
- prideful painting8768 g ave
- Profix Maintenance Company of Greater Omaha11617 Spaulding St
- PrOmaha Handyman/Carpentry Services505 Cornhusker Rd
- Palm Services