Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Eldridge, IA
There are 13 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Eldridge
- Family Heating & CoolingExplained the problem, went over options and recommended a service agreement to include A/C come summer.
- Family Heating & CoolingEverything went fine. They would have been an "A" across the board except for what is noted below. The only problem was they did not wear a mask during the install. Even when I asked if they could, they said that it was difficult being they are running in and out all the time. I did not understand that. But we have worked with them before and their work is great, so I let them go without the mask. We just hid far away from them
- Lynch Heating & PlumbingThey were professional, polite, and did the work in a timely manner. Will definitely hire them again!
- Bettendorf Heating & Air ConditioningVery well. Tech came out early in the morning and determined the system needed replacing (not a big surprise). Within 2 hours the i stalkers were here. Larry was very professional and did an outstanding job.
- Snelling Heating Cooling ElectricalI have been extremely happy with them. We have used them and our previous owners have used them. I have never worried about the gentleman whom they send out. They have come to my house every year since we moved to his house in 1973. I have never had any feeling of discomfort having any service representative from this company. Sometimes you wonder about people coming into your house. I have always felt absolutely comfortable with the men they send. They walk through and explain things to me, so that I understand things better. They are willing to work with me. I would use them in the future
- Lynch Heating & PlumbingAs always, Lynch employees are responsive and friendly!! Our furnace went out and they were at our house within an hour and a half of calling. Tech (Derrick) was very friendly and knowledgeable, had our furnace fixed in 15 mins! One thing I love about this business is I don’t feel like I’m being scammed into paying for things I don’t need and they’re honest about what they’re doing and what actually needs done! Thanks, as always for the great work
- TMI - Total Maintenance IncThey did an excellent job. I was amazed at how clean they were and how much they respected our house. They had plastic down from the garage to the 2nd floor furnace. Very knowledgeable and outgoing guys. I have already scheduled another replacement with them.
- Hometown Plumbing & Heatingvery well. I was impressed with the serviceman's honesty and knowledge. I feel extremely fortunate to have had this particular serviceman.
- CBC Plumbing heating & air LLCSteer Clear of these Jokers! Installation was a nightmare and full of poor Quality! we have water damage in the house that has cost us thousands of dollars. They claim they will file warranty paperwork like all reputable company's do. We never knew it till we had a warranty problem that ended up costing us over $3000 to have fixed correctly. The system that was installed by the previous owner was over $15,000.00 then they took photos of our home and displayed it on their Facebook page as a satisfied customer??? Complete Sham of a company, that does not stand behind their work or word
- Lynch Heating & PlumbingHe was very personable, thorough and consistent. The customer service was excellent. He charged $65 for furnace inspection. I would rate him highly and would absolutely use him again in the future.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Eldridge
- Business Description:Locally Owned and Operated Total Maintenance, Inc. (TMI) is a full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance repair contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. In addition to scheduled service tune-ups, repairing of existing equipment, replacement of old equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensi..Recent Review:I explained over the phone what I believe was the problem. Nothing was brought along to even try to correct the problem. A follow up email was to be sent with costs for the parts to be used in fixing things. Told I would have to pay the $98 service call again when he returned. Never have heard from anyone again until you wanted a review. No need for any more contact, I found someone elseJerry C.
- Business Description:Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you moneyRecent Review:Explained the problem, went over options and recommended a service agreement to include A/C come summer.Stan I.
- Business Description:Opened our doors in 1983 and have grown to be the largest full service commercial, residential, and industrial mechanical contractors by consistently delivering quality projects on time and within budget. Whether you need a plumber or a heating and air conditioning technician, Hometown Plumbing & Heating is the trusted source serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois for over 30 yearsRecent Review:OK - just hope I never have that experience again. However, very nice professional people to work with in solving the problem,Eldon B.
- Business Description:Bettendorf Heating was founded in 1965 and is committed to providing you with specialized care. Our technicians are trained and certified to offer top notch service. We "employ" our service technicians and installers, they are not subcontracted. We have gained our customer's trust because of our dedication and dependability year after year
- Business Description:Additional phone - (319) 326-1223. Additional contact names - Teri Hanas, Carri Quinn.
- Business Description:Lynch Heating & Plumbing, in Davenport, IA, is the leading heating and cooling company serving Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Milan, Eldridge and surrounding areas since 2008. We offer heating and plumbing installation, air conditioning and furnace repairs, upgrades, split systems, water heaters, boilers and much more. We are also a certified Daikin dealer. For all your heating and cooling needs, contact Lynch Heating & Plumbing in Davenport
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financing
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Delivery service is available. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Chambers Services has been offering expert service and sales for over 30 years! We pride ourselves on having a stellar reputation with our customers and are happy to provide references! We enjoy our work and it shows
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
HVAC contractors in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Heating1388 278th St
- Advanced Mechanical Geothermal Services, Inc1624 West 3rd St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Air Control Inc80 14th Ave N
- Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning2311 22 1/2 Ave
Rock Island, Illinois
- All Fiber Kleen923 Sylvan Ave.
- ALL HOURS HEATING & COOLING240 5TH AVE W
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ABC Heating
- CAR-X AUTO SVC2205 E 53RD ST
- Chamberlin Heating And Air Conditioning1108 Grandview Ave
- Chambers Services Inc1102 1/2 W MacArthur Ave
- Collision Repair Center1200 Avenue of the Cities
East Moline, Illinois
- Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling26800 Nathan Rd
Rock Falls, Illinois
- Crawford Co1306 Mill St
Rock Island, Illinois
- CAR-X AUTO SVC
- Gabrilson Indoor Climate Solutions5442 Carey Ave
- Gabrilson Indoor Climate Solutions
- HARV'S HEATING & AIR COND1540 MISSISSIPPI AVE
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hometown Plumbing & Heating13606 118th Ave
- HARV'S HEATING & AIR COND
- MOODY HEATING & AIR COND INC224 W 2ND ST
- MOODY HEATING & AIR COND INC
- Van's Systems781 W Walcott Rd Lot # 102
- Van's Systems