Bettendorf Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1965 • With Angi since September 2011

Bettendorf Heating was founded in 1965 and is committed to providing you with specialized care. Our technicians are trained and certified to offer top notch service. We "employ" our service technicians and installers, they are not subcontracted. We have gained our customer's trust because of our dedication and dependability year after year....

Family Heating & Cooling

Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you money.

Hometown Plumbing & Heating

Opened our doors in 1983 and have grown to be the largest full service commercial, residential, and industrial mechanical contractors by consistently delivering quality projects on time and within budget. Whether you need a plumber or a heating and air conditioning technician, Hometown Plumbing & Heating is the trusted source serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois for over 30 years.

TMI - Total Maintenance Inc

Locally Owned and Operated Total Maintenance, Inc. (TMI) is a full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance repair contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. In addition to scheduled service tune-ups, repairing of existing equipment, replacement of old equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems. TMI - Total Maintenance, Inc. provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ guarantee. All of our employees are background checked and drug screened so you can feel safe about who is in your home or business. We offer 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on TMI to do the job right. We service all brands of air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance equipment.

05/29/2020

Cathy B.

Very well. Tech came out early in the morning and determined the system needed replacing (not a big surprise). Within 2 hours the i stalkers were here. Larry was very professional and did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Install new A/C unit

11/13/2018

Dave H.

Effective and complete testing. An oral and written summary of the testing results from the technician was provided when he finished.

Description of Work
Annual furnace inspection/filter cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feed back. I will pass it on to your technician. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

10/17/2018

David P.

Was very impressed with the technician, Eli. He checked everything. Did readings & measurements and wrote them on the receipt. This service call was at no charge because I had a furnace & air installed in the spring.

Description of Work
Furnace check

10/06/2018

Mike G.

Excellent! Everything about this job was fantastic! On time, cleaned up when they were done. The only way I knew they were here is because I had a working furnace and this amazing gift bag. My first time with this company and I will never go any place else. This really was the perfect experience.

Description of Work
Replace furnace

07/16/2018

Arleen L.

I called on the morning of one of the hottest days and was able to secure an appointment for the same day. Due to a cancellation the appointment was even moved to an earlier time. Darin was efficient and professional and helped me to understand what the problem was. I am very pleased with the response and the service

Description of Work
Repair A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great feedback we are glad to be able to help you out. I will pass on your positive comment to your technician Darin. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

05/28/2018

David P.

Great. Jason and his assistant and equipment was on time, answered any questions I had, was polite, and cleaned up their mess. They did all this work in one day. Included some sheet metal work.

Description of Work
Install furnace and ac

08/25/2017

Stevan I.

I called in AM and Steve Mueller the Estimator was here in a few hours. Inspected, measured, and calculated what I needed. Same figure I came up with. He went back to his office and emailed me a nice detailed quote on every thing a few hours later. And, this Company had the lower price for the same unit I had other quotes on. I did not have to wait a week or more to get my prices as I had with his competitors. Fantastic. I set an installation date with him and Larry his installer arrived on time as stated. Along with a helper. They went to work and finished every thing properly in 1 day. Larry was fantastic also. Explained every thing to me and answered all questions I had in terms easy to understand. Every thing went absolutely perfect! GREAT Company and GREAT installers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
I needed a Ductless Air Source Heat Pump for Air Conditioning.

02/26/2017

lisa H.

The learning and decision process on what product and what company to choose can be overwhelming. My experience working through the process with staff from Bettendorf Heating & Air Conditioning (e.g. initial phone contact, estimate, numerous follow up questions/clarifications, installation, and assistance with rebate process) was excellent. Each person, at every level was knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. I anticipate that future maintenance checks will go equally as well. I have no hesitation in recommending Bettendorf Heating & Air Conditioning.

Description of Work
replaced AC and furnace

11/17/2014

Brenda P.

It went very well. Very polite, he didn't take a long time and explained everything to me.

Description of Work
They replaced the digital thermometer and checked the furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review - I'm glad we were able to repair your HVAC System and get you up and running again!

08/23/2014

Scott F.

Everything was fine. They installed a new furnace, fixed some duct work, added a new line, and put in a damper system so we could turn things on/off separately upstairs and downstairs.

Description of Work
They are great!!!! Ask for Larry for the installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review - I'm glad we were able to take care of your HVAC Needs! And yes Larry is still with our company - Great asset for us !

Bettendorf Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1965 • With Angi since September 2011

3474 State St

Bettendorf, IA 52722

Residential furnaces & central air, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, UV lights, heat recovery ventilation, duct system design & installation, residential kitchen hoods & ventillation, mobile home heating & cooling, computer room hvac, commercial & industrial hvac & chillers, rooftop hvac units, hot water boilers, infrared heaters, infloor radiant heating, geothermal, electric heat, control systems, exhaust systems, pool dehumidification systems, energy recovery ventilators and zone systems.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express