The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Eldridge, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Eldridge
- Coach House GaragesThey did an excellent job. They built the garage in one day. The price was reasonable. They were punctual, tidy and respectful. I highly recommend their services.
- Coach House GaragesRandy was on time told us about the company and what was different about there garages. They had a good price that we could live with. The guys that put it up were great.
- Coach House GaragesAll of the workers were polite and had good attitudes, they really knew how to do their jobs well. They left the job site clean and orderly. Thumbs up!
- Coach House GaragesThe rep. was very cordial and exceptionally knowledgeable about the product he represented and stood by the quality and craftmanship of that product. The company was very quick to help out and walked me through the entire process. Told me step by step exactly what would be done. Was always available for any questions before, during and after the building began. Highly recommended
- Coach House GaragesWe had to play phone tag for a few days, but when we finally were able to connect, he was very helpful.
- Coach House GaragesThe entire project went better than expected, not only were dates for work met, but they were completed in a timely manner. Mr. Rogers from Coach House kept in contact with us throughout the project from start to finish. I have no complaints whatsoever regarding our experience. The workmanship on the garage is beyond compare with any other installer in our area. We checked other installers work, as well as observed Coach House projects in our area on two occasions. After watching a garage being constructed in Rock Island we decided there was no sense searching any further. Coach House was the one
- Coach House GaragesMy rep. was prompt on my inquiry I had made by email to the company. Randy was professional and walked me through the process all the way. He communicated very well through the phone and updated me before things would take place (demolition of old garage, concrete, surveying of my property lines, getting the permits etc.). He was very thorough and even though I had never done this kind of thing before (insurance claim) he was right there for me to talk to if I had any concerns and encouraged me to call him day or night if I had questions. The process went very smooth and the building went very fast, but the quality of the materials used is what sold me on this company. I would very much recommend this company if you want a sturdy and well built garage. If it happens that I should need another garage or building of some sort in the future, I would not hestiate to call them up and have them do the job. They use very good quality materials for their garages. Excellent overall! High recommended
- Drayer ConstructionExcellent. They communicate well and always cleaned up after themselves. They did great work at a very reasonable price.
- Leffler ConstructionThey did a quick and professional job. Had it all done in roughly 3 days. We had rain on the first day which slowed things down a little, but they did prep work for the next day. I only have one small complaint, because I had to pick up water bottles, Gator-ade bottles and a pop can after the cement contractor was done. This was not Leffler Construction who did this but a contractor who works with them on cement work. The cement contractor did an excellent job otherwise
- Rusty McGloghlinHe is outstanding. He works on time and is very easy to deal with. What this guy does is phenomenal. I am amazed with the tile work. It was done with accuracy and perfection. His work is inexpensive but has very high quality. I will certainly use his services again without any hesitation.
Garage Builders in Eldridge
- Business Description:Iowa Roofpros is a Full Services Roofing Business. We can help in so many ways: New construction planning and blueprint estimates, Re-roofing services, Roof system reconstruction, Storm Damage restoration, historical restoration. With a long and storied history of taking care of our clients you can trust that when you hire the team at Roofpros we are here to help protect your biggest investment "Your Home", and with over 6 decades of roofing industry knowledge you can trust with a RoofPros Si..Recent Review:It was fabulous. They were very courteous with me. They were very helpful in explaining everything. They did an excellent job. It was a spotless job.laura p.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Gutters and downspouts. Additional address - 9309 217th Street N, Port Byron, IL 61275. Superior Gutter Inc is a local, privately owned businness with over 24 years of experience installing rain gutter systems in Rock Island County and Scott County. Including: Port Byron, Cordova, Albany, Fulton, Clinton, LeClaire, Pleasant Valley, Riverdale, Bettendorf, Davenport, Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Silvis, Rapids City, Coal Valley, Milan, Erie, Eldridge, Geneseo, Colona, Orion, Hillsdale, Ha..Recent Review:I called to get an estimate. They told me they were too busy and to call someone else or try them again in four weeks. Thanks for nothing. I would have appreciated being put on a waiting list as there is no rush. Oh well. I won't be calling backRachel R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a small company able to do large projects, willing to do small projects. We are fully insured and our employees are covered with Workmen's Compensation insurance. Any subcontractor we may use is also fully insuredRecent Review:This project was not easy, but Duane sometimes came when promised, and sometimes not. The custom windows he ordered came clad on the wrong side! Buyer beware!Xenya M.
- Business Description:We are a full-service home improvement & remodeling company specializing in finished basements, kitchens & baths, custom tile installations & more. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - Daniel Sweborg
- Business Description:Derrick's Custom Carpentry offers the highest quality services for a fraction of the price of the competition. The Goal is complete customer satisfaction and we don't rest til we reach that goal.
- Business Description:American Standard Concrete Co. provides concrete construction services to residential, commercial customers and sub-contracting.
- Business Description:Anyone can call themselves a contractor, but at Bolivar Construction, we are the experts. Customer satisfaction is our TOP PRIORITY! There is NO JOB we cannot do!! We pride ourselves in taking your ideal dream home and making it reality. Designing and building custom homes is our specialty. We are not your average contractor, we are project consultants. Have an idea, but cannot put your finger on it? We take the stress off of you and your family. At Bolivar Construction, we are a jack of all ..
- Business Description:Local small business. Hands on contractor.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Carbon Cliff
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
garage builders in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EDANS CUSTOM SHEDS & MORE
- EDANS CUSTOM SHEDS & MORE
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- JO'B Construction & Remodeling Inc.PO Box 151
Long Grove, Iowa
- JO'B Construction & Remodeling Inc.
- MasterCraft Construction839 10th street w
- MasterCraft Construction
- on the spot1811 11th Ave Apt 2
- on the spot
- Quality Home Remoldeling1836 1/2 Rockingham Rd.
- Quality Home Remoldeling
- Vance Construction
- Vance Construction
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC102 Innovation Way
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC