You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Waverly, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Waverly
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.He was very polite and suggested another company as their company does not install the powder-coated, chain-link fencing that I was looking for.
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.I called on July 15 and left a message that I was interested in putting up a fence and asked that they call me and confirm that they would come to Tripoli. I have not had a response!
Fencing Contractors in Waverly
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Contact us at (855) 869-7104 in Waterloo, IA, to learn more about our full range of fencing contractor services.Recent Review:He was very polite and suggested another company as their company does not install the powder-coated, chain-link fencing that I was looking for. <br />Lynette D.
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (888) 477-4474.Recent Review:Right after our deck contractor was finished, he was here. He did a great job. I had no problems with the work.Keith E.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:construction company catering to customer's specific needs.Recent Review:kitchen - base ended up 2" shorter on sink side, counter top and floor were ordered short, was charged more for back splash because they said it wasn't in bid even though I had back splash and he remove the back splash. Roof - stains are back after 2 months, stole extra shingles ..Driveway, bid $6,500 and refuse to do curb/gutter, he wanted 1,800 more...damaged my hose and did not replace, water was left on, paint all over <br /Robin S.
- Business Description:I am a small business that specializes in home renovations across southern Minnesota and northern Iowa. (Bathrooms, Kitchens, Decks, Basement finishing, Patios, Fences, Siding, Windows/Doors.) . I work closely with you, the home owner, so you know n understand what's all goin on n what is being done, what can't be done and with an explanation why. We believe in over building rather than cutting corners. Past jobs can be seen on facebook or by Googleing Holmseth Construction. I look forward to..
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Custom Landscape Contractor. We off full lawn care and snow and ice management services. We also offer concrete and asphalt contracting. One call takes care of all your property's needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Shell Rock
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- New Hampton
fence companies in Waverly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ahrens Construction620 Tremont St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Ahrens Construction
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service101 Sprcue St.
La Porte City, Iowa
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service
- Cameron Enterprises1718 Seneca Ave
- Cameron Enterprises
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.1800 Burton Avenue
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC