Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- Eastern Iowa Masonry and RestorationExcellent work, reasonable pricing. Ben is very good at what he does and saved my 1916 chimney after a tree landed on it. Went above & beyond.
- Marv Pesek Masonry IncExcellent. The new wall looks fantastic. They were prompt and professional. We got three estimates and Pesek was in the middle. They were recommended by a neighbor so we went with them.
- Marv Pesek Masonry IncVery well. Brick was a perfect match, which was a miracle given the nearly 100 year old age of the house. Workers were efficient and polite; clean up was excellent.
- F S E EnterprisesThe guy from F S E Enterprises is the best of the best. He’s always done excellent work and he is a perfectionist. If it’s not done right, he will take it out and do it over at no cost. He is very much proud of his work.
- Marv Pesek Masonry IncIt went well with Marv Pesek Masonry. He was here when he said he'd be here and I'm just getting another quote from somebody else in another couple of days before I decide. He gave me the quote in a timely manner. He gave two different ways of repairing it. One was $1885 another one which included flagstones in addition was $2870. I wouldn't want to answer if I'm going to refer them to somebody until I saw what kind of work they did
- SONSHINE CHIMNEY & AIR DUCTI had recently bought the home and didn't have any history of the fireplace. He checked everything out, cleaned it and gave helpful tips on using the fireplace. The cost for the service was very good based on two other calls I'd made to local people.
- Marv Pesek Masonry IncThey were very professional. They were able to match the existing brick on our house and the chimney looks great. Clean up was good.
- Juan AnguianoWe were really happy with the work. A year later, when something had to be adjusted, he stopped by and fixed it for us.
- Frerich Inc.This work involved several visits, since each phase of the project required dry time, etc., yet his bill was very reasonable. Wish we would have known about him a couple of years ago!
- CASTLE CHIMNEY SWEEPSBrian gave me an estimate and his service was exactly what he estimated. He cleaned our four year old chimney and inspected it. He left several brochures to explain what type of wood to use (we are new home owners) and how to care for our chimney and recommended that we get it cleaned each year. He explained what kreosote was and the damage it can cause and recommended products to reduce any build up. I could not believe that there wasn't any mess when he left and the fireplace doors were sparkling
Masonry Contractors in Cedar Rapids
- Business Description:We are a small family owned masonry company and offer all masonry services with over 20 years experience in residential and commercial masonry. From New construction to rejuvination of existing masonry on older homes, we do it all. Even as a smaller company we have the equipment and expertise to commercial jobs as well . We stand behind our work 100% as customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We also provide waterproofing such as but not limited to in stalling flashing system and caulkin..Recent Review:The service was excellent. I recommend them to a lot of people after the snow. They came in and assessed the issue immediately and fixed them and it works perfectly.Sandy D.
- Business Description:About Me My name is Don Jeffrey, some of my friends refer to me as Carpenter Don. I own and operate Don Jeffrey Construction here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Carpentry, Tile and Plumbing repair have been my areas of expertise for many years now. I am a native of Cedar Rapids, Iowa as I graduated from Washington High School in 1981. I have several years vested with Carpenters Union Local #308 as a Journeyman Carpenter working in COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL Businesses During the Mid to late 90's Some ..Recent Review:It looks better than I expected. Don is professional and very good at what he does. I would recommend his work to anyone.Sharon S.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:Country Landscapes was founded in Ames, Iowa, in 1981 with the simple philosophy and goal of providing unsurpassed quality in landscape design and construction services. Country Landscapes has established itself as a company that can help with any type of design/build project, from residential to large public and commercial projects. If you are looking for a unique outdoor living space or the solution to a landscaping problem, Country Landscapes is the company for you. Email: curt@countrylan..Recent Review:Make sure you don’t pay your bill in full. Leave some money in escrow. We had them install irrigation and planters last fall. The irrigation was not set up properly and the plants died. We call every week and they say someone will call us back. It embarrassingJoseph Z.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:As the business owner and primary laborer I am directly engaged in every aspect of projects. I believe there is a need for more environmentally responsible contractors capable of true quality work.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in the landscaping and concrete trade, we provide workmanship for the domestic and commercial markets that is matched by few. In need of a planting bed, patio installation, a retaining wall or anything else for outside your home? Look no further
- Business Description:I am a sole proprietor handy man who specializes in flooring and other odds and ends jobs. I am insured. I have a construction contract that I like to have people sign. it explaines everything dealing with subcontracting, billing procedures and any other questions. don't hesitate to ask though
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Mount Vernon
- Center Point
- Central City
- North Liberty
masonry contractors in Cedar Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CASTLE CHIMNEY SWEEPS8300 PETERMAN LN
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Cedar Rapids Entry & Window6215 Wayside Cir
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Clarks Home Improverment199 Holiday Lodge Road
North Liberty, Iowa
- ClassiConcrete11184 Antioch Rd Ste 283
Overland Park, Kansas
- Country Landscapes Inc1818 Dan's Dr NW
North Liberty, Iowa
- Cutter Construction1049 Juniper Dr SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- CASTLE CHIMNEY SWEEPS
- Don Jeffrey Construction3719 Johnson Ave
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Don Jeffrey Construction
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair8251 Bunkum Rd
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- J&M Construction LLC605 5th Ave
Van Horne, Iowa
- J&M Construction LLC
- Kelley General Construction Services915 Wiley blvd. N.W.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Kelley General Construction Services
- Landmark Property MaintenancePO BOX 243
- Landmark Property Maintenance
- Wills Way Consolidated Building Services41 North Scott Blvd.
Iowa City, Iowa
- Wills Way Consolidated Building Services