No one wants wasps setting up shop in their yard but that doesn’t mean you should try to DIY their removal. Here are five reasons to leave wasp removal to the professionals.
Get matched with top pest control services in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Exterminator Service Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- Budget Pest Control, Inc.They were very prompt, called at 9pm had a text within an hour that they would call first thing in the morning. Called at 8am and was at my house by noon. Cant ask for faster service. Called because heard noise in wall not sure what it was. Search house inside and out to see what it could be and placed poision safety due to pet. Have not heard anything since
- Quality Pest ControlEnded up with some biting bugs in the house. I'm an anxious sort when it comes to that. Randy was able to put my mind at ease. General assessment and spray seemed to bring situation under control, but it wasn't left at that. Continuous monitoring and follow up visits already on the schedule. Very affordable. If you have issues, don't be afraid to call these people
- Quality Pest ControlRandy arrived at 8:30am for his 8:00am appointment on Tues after Memorial day weekend.He was very nice.He asked about what problems I was having and then sprayed the house,inside and out. It has only been a week but I have experienced no more problems with bugs.He said I had a month to call back if there was a repeat of the problem. I was very satisfied with the service.Randy was prompt in replying to my emails to set up service. He was courteous and professional.I would recommend quality Pest Control
- Quality Pest ControlPrompt at returning calls and arranging a free estimate. Informative; explained pest problems and best treatments. Provided service in a timely manner.
- Quality Pest ControlThe technician arrived right on time and performed a detailed inspection of our bedroom, ultimately assuring us that there were no signs of bed bugs. He could have stopped right there and charged us the $53.00 fee, but he knew that we were getting bit by something so he offered to treat both the inside and outside of our house for a total of $64.20. That was a fair price to pay in my opinion for some piece of mind and if nothing else, it should help keep down the Japanese Beetle and Box Elder Bug population for a while. Between the inspection and treatment process, he spent almost an hour and a half at our residence and was extremely friendly and professional. There were no surprises, no pressure to purchase any kind of contract, and he promised to come back out for free if we experienced any kind of bug-related issues within the next month. We'll have to wait and see how effective it was but we were very pleased with the service
- Quality Pest ControlHe was really nice. He told us that the bug was just a spider and told us about bug strips that we could put down. He was very nice and helpful, and saved us a lot of money. He was willing to talk to my husband and gave him advice on what to look for. He suggested we try the strips and then decide if we need their services. He sold us some strips for $6.00. I liked that they have an actual office where we can reach them
- Quality Pest ControlI got an infestation of flour bugs. They did a thoughtful, thorough, upbeat job and solved the problem in one visit. I took apart the kitchen, they sprayed food quality spray, they said they would not come back, and as of now they have not.
- Quality Pest ControlThe representative from Quality Pest Control arrived on time and explained options for prevention. On the day of treatment they arrived on time, was polite and pleasant.
- Quality Pest ControlHe did a complete inspection and provided several tips as he went through the inspection. Very polite and professional.
- Quality Pest ControlFantastic. We had 1000's of bugs inside and out and they were all gone by the end of the day they sprayed. Since then none have been back.
Last update on January 21, 2019
Pest Control Companies in Cedar Rapids, IA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
When pests invade your home, it's time to take action. Here are some common mistakes homeowners make once the pests arrive.
Find pest exterminators in
- Mount Vernon,
- Center Point,
- Central City,
- North Liberty,
Pest Exterminators in Cedar Rapids, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA PEST CONTROLPO BOX 1204
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406
- Insect Control Specialists1516 Mount Vernon Rd SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
- Orkin Pest Control6105 7th St SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- Prime Time Pest Control1015 8th street SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 51012123 N Towne Ln NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- AAA PEST CONTROL
- Alias The Bugman1440 Pine Street
Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- Alias The Bugman
- CRITTER CONTROL3294 540th St
Riverside, Iowa 52327
- CRITTER CONTROL
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLC2109 Falls Ave
Waterloo, Iowa 50701
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLC
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife Service2610 Holly Dr
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife Service
- Ultralawn780 Kacena Rd
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233
- WDI Pest Control4450 Lantern Ct
Marion, Iowa 52302
- WDI Pest Control