We accept remote payment

Macon Homes and Construction LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since June 2018

7040 Peake Rd N

Macon, GA 31210

Visit us at www.maconhomesconstruction.com Are you looking to upgrade your home or office? Uneasy with too many crew members? Macon Homes & Construction LLC offers a wide range of services from painting and pressure washing to carpentry and floor installation. Our small team provides an exceptional customer experience! We are owner-operated with 20+ years in the industry serving Macon and the surrounding area. Please provide as much detail as possible when submitting work requests. ...

12/20/2021

Lynda R.

Very well and very professional. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
painted exterior

Category house painters

10/04/2021

Dan R.

Trent and his wife are 100% professional and do an outstanding job. Definitely one of the best contractors we have worked with.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of our house

Category drywall, house painters

06/10/2021

Mark F.

The bathroom looks brand new. They did an awesome job! The totally changed the look of my kitchen.

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

04/24/2021

Zenola S.

It went very well. I live in another state and the work was performed on my mother’s home. I was given daily updates accompanied by pictures.

Description of Work
exterior repair and paint

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

12/13/2020

Shunthany B.

Very satisfied with the work provided. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category fencing, handyman service

11/27/2020

brenda P.

they did more than I ever expected.

Description of Work
exterior painting and repairs

Category pressure washing, house painters, cabinet refacing

10/19/2020

Joseph T.

Macon Homes & Construction did an excellent job repairing the many structural repairs we needed done and painting of my 28 year old brick home. We contracted with them for their services and we are quite satisfied with the product and services they produced. Other than the unexpected weather delays and unforeseen repair issues one will always run into; this was a very good experience. It was a pleasure to work with this very professional, customer oriented, group of craftsmen. We could not have chosen a better group to handle our many home repair issues during this COVID-19 season. Thank you Trent Morgan of Macon Homes & Construction, LLC

Description of Work
exterior repair and paint of my brick home

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

09/16/2020

Felicia D.

The contractor was very professional and made recommendations to ensure satisfaction. Outstanding work

Description of Work
electrical work

Category electrician

06/13/2020

Cynthia C.

Awesome! Mr. Morgan was very transparent and professional throughout this entire process. He helped with researching for the best product to help reduce the cost. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. He was very committed in completing the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
installed cellar doors

05/22/2020

Andrea M.

It was a wonderful experience! I would recommend Macon Home and Construction to anyone that has a project! They were very professional and respectful! Great service!

Description of Work
Bathroom vanity replaced

Category cabinet refacing

05/09/2020

Wayne C.

Excellent.....Very Professional....I highly recommend them

Description of Work
painted deck

Category pressure washing, house painters

05/07/2020

Dale M.

Excellent service! Clear communication and work performed as requested. Very professional and personal. Attention to details were performed and all work projects were completed as requested. All quotes were very reasonable and Documented as requested. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
window install

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters

04/29/2020

Sharon S.

Extremely professional; took plenty of time to assess each project and materials necessary to complete each task; excellent quality and pride in his work; respectful of our home; was a pleasure to work with someone so knowledgeable about our needs; enjoyed our day and the final outcome of the work; highly recommend; will call on him again

Description of Work
various small projects

03/21/2020

Sandy S.

Really great! Beautiful job. Love my newly painted room!

Description of Work
interior paint

Category interior painters

01/24/2020

Detra F.

The service provided was excellent! The staff was very professional and ensured my expectations were met. I would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
commercial interior paint

Category interior painters

11/19/2019

Daniel M.

Macon Homes and Construction was excellent to work with. Communication about project was prompt, invoice was easy to understand and pay, and the work was done in the time and manner that was advertised. Would definitely hire again for additional projects.

Description of Work
shed roof repair

09/08/2019

Victoria H.

Trent is really professional and knowledgeable of his craft. Very helpful in picking out materials needed for the job which takes a ton of stress off of me as the homeowner. Quality work.

Description of Work
pool deck resurface

Category handyman service, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

09/06/2019

Shunthany B.

Macon Homes and Construction were very professional. They did a great job at a reasonable price. They communicated with me on the details from start to finish.

Description of Work
fence modification

09/03/2019

Jenni S.

It was great! Very professional and beautiful work. I would definitely recommend them. My house looks like new!

Description of Work
I had the inside of my house painted , and carpet taken up and replaced with laminate flooring. They also did some odd jobs like fix thedoor locks, hang TVs on the wall, and hung blinds.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, interior painters

07/13/2019

Vanessa F.

They were professional, courteous, timely, and had excellence. It was a unified group that got the job done efficiently.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting.

Category handyman service, interior painters

07/11/2019

Doug H.

Trent of Macon Homes did an excellent job painting two rooms of my house. He started the job when promised, finished when promised, and cleaned up after his work. Best of all, the two rooms look great!

Description of Work
Painting of two rooms.

Category handyman service, interior painters

07/07/2019

Michele S.

Trent is awesome. He came and gave us an estimate on pressure washing, painting,and repairing damaged exterior boards. He was very thorough and gave us a great price. We hired him and our house looks great! He was helpful and patient with us in picking out the best color for the house. If you need interior or exterior painting, you should hire him! 😀

Description of Work
Exterior painting and siding repair

Category pressure washing, house painters

06/30/2019

Nathan R.

Trent was very professional and responded to my inquiry in a timely manner. We agreed to a start date, and he was able to meet his timeline and his work was exceptional. He kept me up to date on the projects and sent pictures showing the progress. He cleaned up during and after the project was completed. He asked to meet with me once the project was completed, to do a final walk through, which was a nice added touch and just another example of his exceptional work ethic and professionalism. I highly recommend Macon Homes and Construction for your next project, and I will continue to use Trent from this day forward.

Description of Work
Outside carpentry work, and painting

Category handyman service, house painters

05/25/2019

Charlie G.

Plainly put, this was the sort of experience you always hope for when you undertake a project around your home. I found Trent on Angie’s List and liked the reviews so I called him and we set up a time for him to come over and review the work. He inspected the area, asked for my input, made reasonable suggestions for the repairs and said he’d work up a price. The e-mail arrived on schedule with a detailed listing of the work to be done and the costs. Also included were a copies of his business license, a certificate of insurance and references. I was able to sign digitally and we set a date for the work to be done. Trent arrived, did the complete job and the place looks great. If you’re looking for a professional to take great care of your project, I recommend you give him a call!

Description of Work
Exterior carpenter and paint

Category handyman service, house painters

05/19/2019

Ann R.

Trent was punctual, pleasant and professional in every aspect. His work was beautiful. We would definitely rehire him and refer him to others.

Description of Work
interior painting, electrical and cabinetry

Category electrician, handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Always Connected Electric

Call us today for all your electrical needs!

Jehi Home Services

Certified electrician, We specialize in electrical repair and diagnosis

Brand Electrical Services

Been doing electrical for 25 years. Licensed and certified.Specialized in residential troubleshooting,remodels, additions, switches and receptacles, ceiling fans and fixtures. Call for an estimate. Fair pricing

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Interior & Exterior Paint. Renovation. Floor Installation. Sub-Floor Repairs. General Repairs. Pressure Wash. Finished Carpentry & Woodwork. Dustless Textured Ceiling Removal. Drywall Installation and Repair.

no A/C work, no brick masonry, no moving services, no working on cars, no yard work, no hanging artwork