Taking protective measures and reacting calmly and quickly are the best ways to reduce water damage and avoid electrical hazards in flooded basements.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Loganville, GA
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Loganville
- EverDry WaterproofingEverDry Atlanta did everything they said they would do. They arrived on time and finished the job as they described. Luke kept the job moving and Jay kept me informed. They cleaned up afterwards and I am satisfied with their performance. This was simple, easy and pain free for me.
- Level Up Contractors, LLCDevon did a great job finishing waterproofing for our basement. Very professional and would recommend him to anyone.
- American Crawlspace SolutionsComplete crawlspace encapsulation approx. 1600 sqft. including French drain, sump pump, dehumidifier and mold removal by blasting with baking soda followed by sealing the wood. American Crawlspace Solutions has it's own crews, no subcontractors. Jeremy (one of the owners) arrived on time for the estimate. He was very courteous and answered numerous questions. Based on those answers, along with Angie's List reviews, he was given the job. The crew was on time, courteous, worked hard and left the jobsite clean. Several weeks later there was a small problem with a seam. Jeremy was quick to respond and took care of it personally. Great customer service
- American Crawlspace SolutionsDid some work in the crawl space on the dehumidifier and gave estimate for replacing part of a French drain and estimate for total encapsulation of crawl space.
- American Crawlspace SolutionsWe did use American Crawlspace for the repair because the person that fixed it the first time came back to make it right (at his cost). John & Jeremy were amazing to work with. We had spent a lot of money on the repairs and the restoration when the leak happened again. John & Jeremy were so gracious to listen to us and gives us great advice. They would be our first choice if we needed help in this area agai
- American Crawlspace SolutionsI first called two of the big players in this area. One came out, talked more than he listened, and did not do a thorough job researching the issue. He already knew the problem, which came with a $5,000 price tag and involved a jack hammer drilling a hole in our basement floor and installing a pump. That was the least expensive alternative to fix what he was sure the problem - the other option was almost $20,000. The other big company made a big deal of both owners being at the home for two hours when their tech came. We rearranged our work schedules to accommodate this request only to have them call and cancel the day before because they just realized they don't service our area. I asked if they serviced our area when I set up the appointment and at the time they did. I called American Crawlspace Solutions who returned my call right away and had a tech out that day. He listened, researched the issue and told me what he was almost certain was the problem. Rather than fixing it right then though, he wanted to be sure and gave me instructions of what to watch for at the next heavy rain. I did this and he was exactly correct. He came back out and in less than an hour had the leak sealed up for $475. We've had two heavy rains since the repair and NO water has come in! Jeremy was professional, honest, and neat in his work. We would definitely recommend them to anyone
- American Crawlspace SolutionsAwesome. Called me three times before the service date just to verify, and re verify appointment and then to tell me he was on his way. Punctual! Had me worried for a while because he took so long to a**** the problem but he developed a plan of action, explained my options as he saw it and let me decide how or if to proceed. Immediately signed off on one of the options and the work was performed backed up by a guarantee I feel they would honor. Fortunately for me, the repair has been perfect to date - even with our torrential wet weather that caused the problem to begin with. Awesome job by true professionals. Will definitely hire again for a future project. Was even kind enough to give me some very thoughtful water proof pointers / considerations on another project I am starting this summer
- '58 FoundationsThe basement has been dry since. The price, for what we got was reasonable and the service came with a lifetime guarantee. The process went smoothly with the company. It worked great and we are thrilled with the results.
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIRThis was unquestionable the best repair experience I have ever had. They were so professional, careful with my carpet, and creative in finding an effective solution. At first they seemed like detectives figuring out why the sub basement was so damp. The solutions really worked.
- CGS WaterproofingWent well. Some contractors came and take a 5 min. look and gave me a quote. This company actually measured things out and gave me an accepted quote. It was right on my budget and more than what other contractors were willing to do.
Last update on January 26, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Loganville
Deals in Loganville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Flood-zone house designs are a must if you live in a vulnerable area. Federal and local agencies set clear standards for building a flood-proof house.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Walnut Grove,
- Stone Mountain,
- Social Circle,
- Pine Lake,
- Good Hope,
- Berkeley Lake
waterproofing contractors in Loganville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations500 Arnold Mill Way
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
- '58 Foundations
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC456 Warren Rd
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044
- American Crawlspace Solutions120 Lantana Dr
Locust Grove, Georgia 30248
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
Marietta, Georgia 30062
- ARMR Environmental GroupPO Box 4
Lavonia, Georgia 30553
- Atlantas Best Construction3135 Doubl Springs Rd
Monroe, Georgia 30656
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC
- Crawlspaces and More 2625 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30324
- Crawlspaces and More
- Green Source Homes4035-C Danielsville Rd
Athens, Georgia 30601
- Green Source Homes
- Trademark Contractors, LLC5096 Bristol Industrial Way # B
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Trademark Contractors, LLC