When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Tucker, GA
There are 44 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Tucker
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsI’m very pleased with the services I received from the initial consultation to completion of the waterproofing services
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsExcellent. Maintenance of Aquaguard installed encapsulation of crawlspace with dehumidifier. No more problems with humidity and air quality in my home since installation about three years ago
- Engineered Solutions of GeorgiaTeam was polite & professional. ESOG got us in earlier than anticipated & the results are great.
- CGS WaterproofingThey were very professional and did a great job. The crack injection went flawlessly and took no time at all.
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCIncredible. Masle was reasonable, extremely responsive and very knowledgeable about all aspects of having a healthy home. Highly recommend him to anyone looking to clean their air and crawlspace.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsThe crew did a complete and efficient job for both basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsIt was great. We had demolition on day one - removing old wall paneling and knocking out part of an interior wall. The crew was fast! Second day the first crew started in the morning with removing the concrete around the edges and dropping in the new drain and then sealing the walls. A second crew dropped in in the afternoon to help with the jacks in the crawlspace. These guys worked very hard and fast! Love the look of the new space. No more musty smells and everything is white and fresh and ready for a real remodel
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsMichael and his crew were prompt. He explained what he would be doing prior to beginning. He did change the drain from the sump pump and ran it across the ceiling and placed the drain to empty into the dry creek bed. We were thrilled as there wasn't a need to dig up the yard to install the drain. Michael really knew his stuff. His team was prompt and polite and efficient. They cleaned up the work site after. I would recommend Michael and AquaGuard again
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsGreat! They replaced equipment and thoroughly checked the basement for leaks. We had waited too many years to have their annual checkup and won't do it again! Excellent service and friendly professionals.
- Atlanta waterproofing & renovationsFantastic. I could not be happier with the work. Everything looks amazing and it is so great when it rains! Everything works exactly as it should. I’ve had a lot of work done lately and Cruz and his crew are definitely a cut above in both skill and curtesy. True professionals. I could not speak higher of the quality of their professionalism. Feel good in knowing you’re speaking with the best
Basement Waterproofers in Tucker
- Business Description:Basement Correctors is a full-service Waterproofing Company dedicated to solving moisture problems in residential and commercial buildings in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia areas.Recent Review:Excellent…great crew & super efficient…highly recommended these guys!!Linda R.
- Business Description:We come with a exceptional team that is committed on daily basis to strive for success! 10 years of experience with warranty included!! We possess a combination of skills and experience that will lead us to completing the task !! It is our goal to meet or exceed any expectations from our clients!! ~ Atlanta waterproofingRecent Review:It was awesome. He did an amazing job. He was very knowledgeable. The quality of work was very good. He has a very affordable price. Any questions I had he was very knowledgeable and very prompt about it. He did a really good jobterra O.
- Business Description:Here at VP Waterproofing we can take care of all of you Basement and Crawlspace indoor and outdoor drainage needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They are very professional with good skills for Customer service. I wish I know them before that will save me lots of money. Job have good quality, done fast with very good price compared other Companies. Yes I will called them again.Senita P.
- Business Description:Receive a custom and secure crawlspace door with full encapsulation of crawlspace! Crawlspaces and More (Crawlspaces.com) offers a solution to all of your wet crawlspace problems. We have been providing solutions to home owners in the Atlanta metro area since 2005. We are able to turn your wet musty crawlspace into a dry healthy environment that can be used for addition storage or just a clean space. We offer several options that can fit just about anyone's budget. We offer high density vapor..Recent Review:Work was not performed as outlined in the contract. Plastic was only laid on the floor and not attached to the walls as outlined. No lights were installed as outlined. They installed a 50 pint dehumidifier when a 70 pint was specked. Dehumidifier is a home interior model costing $250 and not a commercial model which I was charged $800. Did not block vents so I was just dehumidifying the outdoors. I had to redo all their work to get it right. I held back $250 of payment until they made it right. They neve came back or called. Also my home now smells like a basement over 5 weeks later. They said it would only smell for a few days. Very disappointed and not professional. I would not recommend themChris E.
- Business Description:AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage..Recent Review:In this homeowner’s opinion, this is not a company you want to hire. Ever. Especially for something as important as supporting your home or keeping it safe from mold. I wish I could attached videos of a few beams that were supposedly supported by AquaGuard. Below are excerpts from the letter we sent to AquaGuard’s president in the middle of our job. He did not respond. The contracted work performed by AquaGuard on September 28, 2020 has the distinction of being one of our worst contractor experiences. Of the six employees sent to our home, there are still issues with the job that none have noticed. Perhaps if Al Arabia had kept the appointment he made to inspect our job on December 1, 2020, the issues would have been discovered. He did not provide Mr. Eustace with the punch list created by Cary Sweet. Twice, we have received requests for payment for a job which AquaGuard stated was complete and had to inspect the job to find that not only was the work not completed. Over 2 months after starting our job, which was supposed to take <3 days, we are still finding work not done that has not previously been caught. We do not understand how a company can call a job complete without performing a final inspection. The billing is further complicated by the fact that we met with and approved a subcontractor to perform work steps not in the AquaGuard contract. Somehow, without informing us, a decision was made by AquaGuard to do that work, in a different manner than the contractor we were going to use, without significant materials expenses, contrary to those the contractor would have had. Yet, AquaGuard added the entire value to our multiple invoices. They also performed this “extra” work and the contracted work in well under the originally estimated time for the originally contracted job. After Mr. Sweet went under our home, he told us AquaGuard had done a “pretty good job.” We could have gotten a pretty good job from any number of contractors, and they would have charged a lot less. Maybe they would have actually done the work they said they did, too. We were “sold” several lifts to raise our floor by Mr. Eustace. They have not happened. At this point, we do not want them to happen, due to the level of incompetence illustrated by your staff. Were we to have considered the job done, paid the invoice sent on October 12, and not checked the work, this is what we would have been left with: 1. A crawlspace that is completely humid, 2. Eventual water under the house, from the kinked drain tube, 3. A wet foundation, resulting from the discharge water pumping directly onto it, 4. An ugly hole with a pipe protruding at the front of our home, 5. A lesser-featured dehumidifier, 6. No plastic behind a few posts, 7. A master bedroom beam that is simply nailed to the underside of the subfloor, 8. An incomplete seal of the crawl space, 9. An unsupported family room, where we have a stress crack 10. A vented crawlspace, due to not all vents being covered, 11. An unsupported knee wall in several sections due to poor shimming, 12. An uneven interior floor, not raised as promised, and 13. A worker’s garbage (vape pen), which, if faulty, can be a fire hazard. The job should have been completed correctly on at least the second attempt. Mr. DiGregoria, we have spent numerous hours inspecting the work, documenting it, and discussing its many shortfalls with your staff. We have been fraudulently billed for work not performedKarin B.
- Business Description:Everdry Waterproofing is the Nation’s Largest Waterproofer. Everdry specializes in basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, and foundation repair. Our patented, safe and 100% effective waterproofing method can be used on foundations consisting of poured concrete, block, brick, stone, red clay tile plus crawlspaces and slabs. We have been in business for more than 25 years and have over 85,000 “raving fans!” Prevent the costly results of water damage by calling Everdry Waterproofing ..Recent Review:We decided to go with Everdry because they are the only company that would guarantee both the floor and walls - and after the mold issue we experienced, we wanted to get the most comprehensive solution possible. But it's clear that this company is stretched way beyond its means. We had to wait four months for installation (don't believe them when they claim they will fit you in). The guys they had do the work were polite and nice, but also reckless and sloppy. One decided to install an air circulation machine in the middle of a wall in a room where I explicitly told them I did not want the machine installed. That meant that they unnecessarily cut out dry wall and insulation to the ceiling and put a hole in the foundation. Another guy slapped cement all over our front stoop (see pictures). I had to wait another three months for Everdry to even attempt to repair these things and then they managed to make them worse. Everdry apologized for the miscommunication, but I still have to wait ANOTHER MONTH before they can get to me on their schedule. I've spent so much time trying to manage this. They say all of the right things on the phone, but they don't seem to have the capacity to supervise their workers and ensure quality. For this kind of money, it's not worth the griefCatherine P.
- Business Description:Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a locally owned and operated foundation repair and basement waterproofing company with extensive experience meeting the unique foundation needs of residents throughout the Atlanta area. Whether you have recently discovered damage to your foundation and are concerned that you need repairs, or you’re being proactive and exploring ways in which you can be sure that your property is protected from unexpected flooding, we can help. Our highly trained and knowledg..Recent Review:Its very good, very professional and knowledgeable.Claudia H.
- Business Description:Foundation Worx is service oriented company that helps people solve foundation settlement, basement water issues and basement wall issues. Founded by a Georgia Tech Engineering Alumnus - we strive to take an analytical approach to your issue - not trying to sell you anything but trying to solve your problem. We look at the failure and what caused the failure to make sure you do not have the same problem again. Our motto is to Serve others the way we would want to be served. We are an Chance C..Recent Review:Contractor advised he was busy and would take at least 4-weeks before they could come out and review the job. Six weeks came and went and no contact, visit, phone calls received. Called several time over a week period and received no returned calls. Finally a young lady called and I explained the situation with her. She advised she would check and cal me back which she did. Apparently the gentleman I spoke with originally did didn't want to talk with me and basically said they were do busy and didn't want to do the work. Not sure how you review your contractors but this I found this not very professional and might want to review having them on your list. ThankJohn S.
- Business Description:We are laser-focused on installing basement and crawlspace waterproofing systems. Nobody does it better. We are always cheaper than the big guys. All of our work is guaranteed.Recent Review:Desert Dry was prompt and very professional. They gave me a reasonable quote and stuck to it. The work was done on time despite constant rain. I definitely recommend Desert Dry!Cliff M.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a..Recent Review:I really wanted to have a good review for BDry. The original salesperson was very friendly and helpful, and the team who came out was very respectful and really worked hard. And for starters, the system was finally installed, and my basement is waterproofed. That being said, I will not be recommending them to others. A one day job turned into 3 drawn out weeks between scheduling BDry to come out a second and third time to finish the "one day" job and to repair mistakes and then also having to reschedule our very busy contractor multiple times to work around BDry's schedule. This resulted in several days without pay for my wife and several wasted personal days that I had to take off from teaching. All told, they did not even fix everything when they came out to do repairs as the onsite worker had told me they would. They had ripped up some of our epoxied basement floor with tape (accidentally), but then when I spoke with a representative about it, they essentially said that they didn't deal with small things like that and that it was my problem. Fortunately, we had just had the epoxy done the past year so we could still find it in store. Unfortunately, the stuff only comes in a $117 container. The biggest issues came with the original salesman giving us certain specifications that we had to have met with demo work before they could come and install the system. Those were communicated to our contractor: "Cut the studs one foot up from the wall". We made sure this happened. When they arrived, they said it had to be demo-ed even further and were going to charge me a fee for it, even though we had demo-ed the way they told us. That was sorted out, and we weren't charged the fee. However, they then proceeded to cut halfway up our walls, mutilating the studs and the drywall above it with the precision of elephants. This translated to a lot of extra labor and a bit more in material costs for our contractor. Our contractor then helped put together an estimate for how much more BDry directly cost us, and it amounted to $400. $400 was a good bit more for us to be paying right now, but I thought it would be no problem at all to get BDry to cover that for us, especially since we weren't even factoring in all of my wife's lost wages. They were resolute in not giving me any discount, insisting that I should be satisfied with them "Not charging me the $300 demo fee", which is irrelevant since it was their mistake that they had to demo more in the first place. Overall, while I am very relieved that the basement is finally finished, I am exhausted from this process dragging on and am very displeased with the company's lack of consideration for our time or the extra money they cost us. I will not be considering them in the future, and I will be warning as many others away from them as possibleAnthony A.
Deals in Tucker for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pine Lake
- Avondale Estates
- Stone Mountain
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
waterproofing contractors in Tucker
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A WATERPROOFING4231 Burnt Hickory Rd NW
- A best dry waterproofingp.o.box 1367 Lawreceville 30046
- A Superior Contracting & Restoration LLC3311 Lynne Rd
Powder Springs, Georgia
- A to Z Handyman LLC712 Luanne Way
- A.M. WATERPROOFING INC1978 Sixes Road
- AA Handyman330 North Crosslane Rd.
- Accurate Waterproofing ContractorsP.O. Box 183
- Advanced Crawl Spacep o box 953
- Air Drop Water Restoration2165 W PARK CT
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Ajea Construction Services Inc1222 Myrtle St SE
- All Pro Atlanta Home Repair Service47 Floyd Creek Church Rd.
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC456 Warren Rd
- All South Rain Solutions3555 foxworth trail
- All-American Exterminating Co2550 Fairburn Rd SW
- All-Pro Waterproofing & Drainage Solutions LLC3875 Genoa Court
- allied building and construction169 scott blvd
- Allied Construction & Renovation, Inc.1438 Frazier Rd.
- Allstate Waterproofing Contractors, Inc2231 Pinecliff Dr NE
- Am Renovations Inc.2575 Delk Rd.
- AMERECON269 Market Place Blvd #325
- American Crawlspace Solutions120 Lantana Dr
Locust Grove, Georgia
- Amigos Renovations LLC3193 Oakcliff Rd
- Animals B Gone1050 Terramont Dr.
- AQC Waterproofing4828 Lakewood Dr.
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- ARMR Environmental GroupPO Box 4
- Ashcraft Custom Basements Inc562 Wylie Rd SE 100
- ATA Family Pest Solutions75 N Broad St
- Atlanta B C R Services 24/74978 long island rd nw
- Atlanta Construction Enterprises Inc121 Courtland Cir
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Atlanta Roofing and Renovations2749 Drew Valley Road
- ATLANTA SECURED A/C SECURITY CAGE'S3393 Noahs Ark Rd
- Atlaro International & Co4000 Dunwoody Park Ste 5304
- AW Paint & Decorating, LLC1860 Surrey Hill Circle
- A & A WATERPROOFING
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling ConcreteP.O. Box 2654
- Barrow Contracting Inc3011 Rainbow Dr Ste 162
- Baseline Construction LLC376 Walnut Dr
- Basement Correctors37 Sawtooth Oak Trl
- Basement King LLC5421 Yoshino Ter
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Basement Wizards5321 yoshino terrace
Powder Springs, Georgia
- BEE HOMES INC11754 HIGHWAY 3 N
- BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.5805 State Bridge Road Suite G-313
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Blackmon Mooring2980 Pacific Dr Suite C
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BMW Construction Inc.1144 Whirlaway Lane
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Brian Stephenson painting@remodeling3405 Richmond Dr SE
- Browns Wood home improvement services3285 blazing pine path
- BRYANT'S CONSTRUCTION GROUP, INC163 Banks Station
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete
- C. Nash5934 Rosie Ln
- Caliber Site ManagementP. O. Box 1638
- Castlehaven Construction1662 Broughton Ct
- CDI Atlanta Lawn and Landscaoe502 Pryor St SW
- Cecatz & Co1963 Beecher Road, SW
- Cecil & Sons Painting7249 Mountian Laurel Way
- CGS Waterproofing6040 Dawson Blvd Suite F
- Chad Curry Homes424 Constitution Cir
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Chambers Home Improvement901 Aspen Drive
- Changing Colors LLC1013 Ridgebrook Trail
- Classic Concrete & Construction Inc432 Transart Pkwy
- Clean Green8470 Wallace Tatum Rd
- Cobb Home Repair2336 Jomarc Way
- Colors & Remodeling, IncPO Box 1393
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Concord Builders and Development395 Winkler Drive Suite 100
- Crawl Space Solutions3137 Henderson Walk
- CRAWLSPACE DOCTOR125 ROSWELL COMMONS WAY
- Crawlspaces and More 2625 Piedmont Rd NE
- Creative Design & Construction312 Crosstown Dr Ste 205
Peachtree City, Georgia
- CTC Plumbing Services LLC1300 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd Ste 111
- CUSTOM DESIGN FLOORS575 Deerwood Dr
- Customized Roofing and Home Remodeling/Repair2096 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW
- Cutting Creations808 Braselton Hwy.
- C. Nash
- Danmark ConstructionPo box 1627
- DCP Home Improvements50 Downsby Ln 220
- DCV Builders LLCP.O. Box 142215
- DH Property Preservation Rehab LLC.445 Royal Creek Dr
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drake's Landscaping and Pool Service3709 River Rd
- Danmark Construction
- E-Z Home Improvement and RepairP.O. Box 170182
- EAGLE CARPET CARE1647 Oakbrook Dr B
- Ellis Building and Construction424 Payton Ct.
- EmergencyDamage.net3340 Peachtree Road Suite 1800
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia2260 Northwest Pkwy SE
- Epie's Electric Services2703 Old Norcross Rd
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- EUROPEAN IMPROVEMENTS1750 Powder Springs Rd SW Suite# 190-227
- Evans Home Renewal, Inc320 Country Lake Dr
- EverDry Waterproofing3800 New McEver Rd NW
- E-Z Home Improvement and Repair
- Family Contractors
College Park, Georgia
- First Atlanta General Contractors, LLCP.O. Box 3456
- first choice restoration81 Kelli Clark Ct SE
- Five Star Renovations Inc1020 Highway 16 E
- Flatstone Partners, LLC750 Forest Crossing Drive Sw
- Floodmasters, LLC450 S Cemetery St 301
- Foundation Worx5965 Peachtree Cors E Suite C3
- Family Contractors