In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Loganville, GA
There are 18 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Loganville
- Rooter Express Plumbing Services, LLCThey arrived on time. They gave a courtesy call and email before they arrived. They were done in about an hour and everything was smooth.
- JC Septic Service IncIt went great...Philip was the one who pumped it out, he did a great job and explained everything he would be doing before he started.. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs this type of service.
- Affordable Septic Service LLCEverything was explained in detail and the crew was super nice! Other companies I called didn't have anything available for another week, but they were able to come out the next day! Minimal impact to the yard. Very professional and knowledgeable would recommend to family and friends!
- Affordable Septic Service LLCThe guys were very professional and helpful in diagnosing the problem. They gave us great advice for corrective measures to help save us thousands in future repairs. We would definitely recommend this company for all your septic needs.
- RooterPLUS!I exposed lid for them, they only opened and pumped. Quoted $150 to pump originally. Then began to tell me about the tank had too much solid waste and price went to $626.00. Floating solids is normal in all tanks. I only let them finish because they were there. Will never call them back.
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & CoolingThe quality of their work was great. Their people are all very professional and we will continue to use them.
- FlushPro SepticCouldn’t say more for this company. They are honest, reliable and dependable! Great folks, great company
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesI have rental properties and I have the septic tanks pumped every 3-5 years. I've always had the same company come out. This time I tried Angies list referral. My son is 27 y.o. Interesting but in all the years of using contractor 'B' they never cleaned out the complete tank. This company was able to 'save' two of my son's toy cars that he flushed when he was a little guy. My son was just disappointed the toy fire truck was taken away. ;-( Will def use them to service my other rental units
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesVery well. Came out in the rain to repair. Actually went out of their way to schedule repair on the weekend.
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesExtremely pleasant & extremely professional; also very helpful in explaining why we were on the cusp of a major problem (filter on outlet to drainage field was clogged & solids about to enter field!)....added some $'s, but sure glad they went to the trouble to dig up 2nd access port & check it out! Highly recommend
Septic Tank Companies in Loganville
- Business Description:We are ready to help with all your septic service needs. Call us today! Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. $25 discount coupon for Angie's List members.Recent Review:I will absolutely use JC Septic Services again. If I could give them 10 stars I would. Thanks to our technician Phillip. Can't say enough about him. He was great! I was worried about the worst case scenario but Phillip was so positive and reassuring. He was very professional and courteous. He was so informative and taught me a few things to watch out for in the future. He told me what I needed. He fixed it right away and he did not try to sell me any additional services. All around good guy! Thank you Phillip and JC Septic Services! Thank you! These are the guys to call if you ever have an issueFlecia P.
- Business Description:Full-service septic tank repair, installation and maintenance company. We have established a reputation of top-notch customer service, integrity, and effective results. Our goal is to find a solution to all of your system issues. Cater to homeowners and businesses. We also have the latest equipment and only use commercial-grade chemical treatments. We aim to give your tank the overhaul it needs. We are licensed, insured and adhere to the highest industry standards - proudly serving Bartow, Ch..Recent Review:Had leak from septic tank area. Rays responded very quickly (out that day) and were courteous and knowledgeable and for that I would rate them very high. I also would rate them as very expensive. Turns out the issue was not the tank but the PVC septic line broke coming from the house to the tank. Tank looked great and had been pumped less than 2 years ago which was why I was surprised to see the leak. No tank pumping or drain line cleaning involved but as it was a 30 year old tank, they did recommend also replacing the old degrading (but still functioning for now) cement baffles in and out. These are replaced with about $85 PVC fittings retail, $100 to be generous for having them right there. I grew up doing minor plumbing and have done my own repairs on broken outdoor PVC water lines at this very house. Literally digging them up by hand and repairing so I know the work involved and understand the dirty part of septic work. My estimate was the additional pipe and fitting to be replaced was about $100 dollars too so $300 cost in actual materials. Two men were there for 2 hours finding and fixing the issue. I also understand overhead so $150 per hour per man for $600 plus the small backhoe for $300 per hour or another $600. That put me thinking around $1600 so anything less than $2000, I would have thought reasonable given the speed and knowledgeable work. The actual cost was nearly $2500. Its not like once they are out there with the hole opened up to find the issue that you have a lot of options to not get the work done. When I commented I thought that was really high, it was implied that was what anyone would charge. I could have not done the two baffles but to have them done separately due to man power and getting someone out, it would have then cost the same even if the actual baffle price was less because you have to someone out to do it alone. In the end, while I give Rays high marks for timeliness, skill, and knowledge, I felt I paid over and above for the service. Sometimes you have to do that to get something done when as in this case I did not know what the issue was to price it in advance, but it did make me feel the price was excessively high because once they had to dig up the tank to assess the problem, then I was a forced to pay whatever they estimated. Would call them in a emergency but I do not think I would make them my regular service without seriously vetting priceFelicia B.
- Business Description:Full service septic company with up front pricing!Recent Review:It was great. He is Very professional. They were great guys to work with.DAVID W.
- Business Description:Septic Masters, LLC is a septic tank cleaning and repair company that has proudly been servicing residential and commercial business customers in the Greater Atlanta since 2007. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best solution to their septic and sewage issues. Our septic and sewage services include: -Septic tank pumping and inspections -Septic system and septic tank repairs -Sewage drainage systems, including line inspections and clearing back-ups, pipe repairs and sewage clean..Recent Review:They were Awesome. I will definitely use these guys again and recommend them to other people .Mark A.
- Business Description:Arnold's Septic Tank Service is owned and operated by Arnold Bowen Senior and family. We have been proudly serving all of the metro Atlanta surrounding counties since 1978. Our goal is to provide customers with service that is fast, dependable, and most of all affordable. We offer flat rate, over the phone pricing which means that you approve the price before any work is begun. We want you to be fully satisfied when the job is complete. At Arnold's the customer really does matter. If you use..Recent Review:Purchased my home 2 years ago. Called to have an inspection done. Was encouraged to have it pumped also. Caleb and Alex arrived and located my Septic System. It's a 1,000 gallon tank and about 90% full. Didn't know that they would have to use a Backhoe to dig down to the Concrete Tank to gain access for pumping. As professional as these young men were I followed along with confidence. They told me what to expect ever step of the way. As they were almost finished they noticed a potential problem with the opening to the Drain Field. Both spent over an hour or more gaining access to the second opening on the far side from which they pumped. In the end they finished up and I offered a Tip of which Caleb refused. I assured him that I would write an Excellent Review. Not only would I hire them again, I'm also posting to my Subdivision's Community Page. Great job Caleb and AlexOrolando M.
- Business Description:Whether you need regular septic tank maintenance pumping or your in need of emergency service. Saving Septic is the answer. We are open 24/7 to handle your septic tank issues. Saving Septic provides you with genuine honest and hassle-free septic serviceRecent Review:Horrible experience. After agreeing to a price for the service they attempted to use scare tactics to get me to pay for work that I didn’t need or wanted. As my resistance is their high pressure sale became firm their attitudes changes to rude and extremely unprofessional. I definitely do NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY….Mark P.
- Business Description:At Action Septic Pro all our contractors are licensed and insured. We are a family owned and operated company. Our core values are to treat our customers like we would want to be treated, great service at the best price (we guarantee to beat our competitors written estimates by 10%). When we pump out a septic we do not have any hidden fees; all our septic cleaning services include by code depth tank digging, hoses, sludge, environmental fee and a visual inspection. We have emergency service a..Recent Review:I have waited to write this as I tried to research the job that was done and gain a better understanding. The final result is that the job got done my problem was fixed. However the work was somewhat less than professional and I am left feeling taken advantage of and significantly over chargedMichael S.
- Business Description:We have more than 20 Years of experience of taking care of the unwanted problems of septic back-up and the damage it can cause. We have seen and been everywhere you don’t want to be when it comes to septic tanks. Let us guide you through the issues and trust us to make sure your problem is fixed quickly and properly to ensure a long term solution to this disaster of a problem that no one was expecting. We know how to handle it and handle it right. Additional services area: Gwinnett, Habersham..Recent Review:Master Rooters were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. There was a mix up with my telephone number and Sam at the office was willing to reroute a truck to get to me that day. When the plumber called he was very knowledgeable and based on additional questions he asked, I was prepare for the drastic increase in services needed and price. What started out as a $375 job ended up being $3,000. They did a thorough inspection and as he had communicated over the phone it was a more serious issue, my pipes were crumbled. I appreciated the way he explained everything and there was no high pressures sales pitch just an open, honest conversation. I highly recommend Master Rooter. I will definitely use them in the futureAldrenia R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated full plumbing service company. We strive to provide the best service possible to our customers. *We offer discounting for any military, law enforcement and firefighters. (not to be combined with any other offerRecent Review:Was honest and ungreedy. Nice and quickGlenn R.
- Business Description:Here at Affordable Plumbing and Septic, we are a full-service septic system contractor. We offer preventative maintenance, tank installation, drain field repair and installation, and water line repair & replacement. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service areasRecent Review:Very Rude. Couldn't even get a quote and said Declined. No explanation...janelle b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Loganville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace/Kimble Services436 W Macedonia Church Rd
- Action Septic Pro LLC2330 Scenic Hwy S
- Affordable Plumbing And Septic3007 Woodrow Dr
- Affordable Pro ContractorsPO Box 1101
- Affordable Septic Service LLC1756 Dooley Town Rd Ste B
- Affordable Smitty's Plumbing101 Slate Ave.
- All About Septic & Plumbing LLC5748 Kent Rock Rd
- Allen Harold Septic Tank500 Martin Griffeth Rd
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling5238 Royal Woods Pkwy
- Allgood Septic ServicePO Box 443
- Arnold's Septic Tank Service3466 E Hightower Trl NE
- Atlantic Septic and Plumbing LLC1350 Scenic Hwy SW suite 266
- Ace/Kimble Services
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- ETL Construction
- FlushPro Septic75 Harlin Ct
- FlushPro Septic
- M.A.G.A Plumbing146 King Ave
- Master Rooter7450 Wits End Dr
- McLeroy Plumbing Svc Inc173 Paradise Blvd
- Michael Carr & Associates Inc821 Jett Roberts Rd.
- Monster Plumbing and Rooter Service205 Reeves Rd
- Myrick & Sons Plumbing, LLC1873 Lawrenceville Hwy
- M.A.G.A Plumbing
- North Georgia Septic Tank Service5479 Centerhill Church Rd
- North Georgia Septic Tank Service
- Ray's Septic Service, LLC551 Wentworth Ct
- Ray's Septic Service, LLC
- Sam Green Complete Grading Service2251 Rocky Branch Rd
- Saving Septics593 Quail Trail Rd
- Septic Masters LLC450 S Cemetery St
- Septic Service Pro6295 Holly Ct
- Septic Works LLC699 Trask Pkwy
Seabrook, South Carolina
- Service First Pros1393 Duncan Ln
- Simply Septic Services350 Crafton Ct
- SitRep Services8716 US-74 W
Whittier, North Carolina
- Southern Septic LLC5490 Landseer Way
- Steeleys Lawncare and Remodeling232 s. myrtle street
- Super Septic Service, Inc.245 Clover Mill Dr
- Sam Green Complete Grading Service
- The Plumbarius Company, LLC2780 Meadow Gate Way
- The Plumbarius Company, LLC
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
- Viking Development Group,LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO