Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Get matched with top septic system services in Loganville, GA
There are 18 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Loganville
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & CoolingThe quality of their work was great. Their people are all very professional and we will continue to use them.
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesI have rental properties and I have the septic tanks pumped every 3-5 years. I've always had the same company come out. This time I tried Angies list referral. My son is 27 y.o. Interesting but in all the years of using contractor 'B' they never cleaned out the complete tank. This company was able to 'save' two of my son's toy cars that he flushed when he was a little guy. My son was just disappointed the toy fire truck was taken away. ;-( Will def use them to service my other rental units
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesVery well. Came out in the rain to repair. Actually went out of their way to schedule repair on the weekend.
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesI had a septic tank backing up into the rental house so I needed service ASAP. This was on a Saturday morning. First I called Hoss Campbell a nearby company. I got VM with no way to leave a message. They did call me back within 15 minutes. When I asked about pumping a septic tank he said "Not today buddy we're slam up", before I could ask when or anything else he hung up on me. I don't think I'd call Campbell again. Next I moved to JC septic service because it's at the top of Angie's List. I got VM and left a message. They called back in about an hour and were very professional. I explained I needed immediate service and already scheduled someone else. He said he was booked for the next few days anyway and glad I found someone who could help immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to call JC service again. After VM at the first two places, I tried Bowen Septic service and got a live person. He said they could work me in that day or the next. No extra charge for weekend service. They actually managed to get a truck out within 3 hours. They were friendly and professional. They fixed the problem. They gave good advice without trying to "up sell" me on anything. I plan to call Bowen again for another property in the area
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesExtremely pleasant & extremely professional; also very helpful in explaining why we were on the cusp of a major problem (filter on outlet to drainage field was clogged & solids about to enter field!)....added some $'s, but sure glad they went to the trouble to dig up 2nd access port & check it out! Highly recommend
- Banks SepticThey came the next day after I called and performed the job neatly by not digging up the whole yard just a little spot. One of the best prices for the service performed.
- Banks SepticThe service was very professional and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Banks. Very please with the service.
- JC Septic Service IncIt went great...Philip was the one who pumped it out, he did a great job and explained everything he would be doing before he started.. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs this type of service.
- JC Septic Service IncAfter reading reviews online here at Angies list I contacted JC Septic. I had missed his call back shortly that day Jeff called left his cell. Since I had never had one pumped and had no idea where the tank was Jeff advised me to get a copy of the septic inspection report from enviromental services. I went and got it the next morning. Easy to get. Now we have idea where it is and nothing obstructing. I appreciated that tip and gave me some ease of mind. Jeff was great to respond to all my text. The next day as scheduled Phillip showed up. Very respectful and explained about what he would be doing. Phillip was very courteous of my husband and I as well as my property. I had been fearful of them bringing equipment to dig but that was not necessary. It was small and fit through the gate and around deck by fence. Once he located and opened up both chambers (You have 2) he offered us to look in at the chambers and the really dirty filter he cleaned. It didn't smell as bad as I expected. I learned a great deal. I will definitely have them back in 5 years. I had been fearful to get pumped from all the horror stories listed over the years when I considered doing it and had put off way too long. I am so grateful to have found a great company with high morals on how they perform the job and treat the customer like you were family
- JC Septic Service IncPhillip was great. Very prompt, answered all of my questions, professional & courteous. Pricing was very fair. I will definitely call JC Septic when this needs to be done again.
Last update on March 17, 2020
Septic Service Contractors in Loganville, GA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
The size of a small septic system falls between 750 and 1,000 gallons. Keep reading to learn all about small septic systems for one toilet and how to choose one.
Find septic tank services in
- Walnut Grove,
- Stone Mountain,
- Social Circle,
- Pine Lake,
- Good Hope,
- Berkeley Lake
Septic Tank Contractors in Loganville, GA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Septic Tank Services Inc8389 Lake Dr
Snellville, Georgia 30039
- Action Septic Pro LLC2330 Scenic Hwy S
Snellville, Georgia 30078
- Affordable Plumbing And Septic3007 Woodrow Dr
Lithonia, Georgia 30038
- Affordable Septic Service LLC1756 Dooley Town Rd Ste B
Statham, Georgia 30666
- Allen Harold Septic Tank500 Martin Griffeth Rd
Hull, Georgia 30646
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling5238 Royal Woods Pkwy
Tucker, Georgia 30084
- Allgood Septic ServicePO Box 443
Statham, Georgia 30666
- Arnold's Septic Tank Service3466 E Hightower Trl NE
Conyers, Georgia 30012
- AAA Septic Tank Services Inc
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning1787 Williams Dr
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning
- Grayson Plumbing LLC405 Waverly Point Dr
Grayson, Georgia 30017
- Grayson Plumbing LLC
- HOSS CAMPBELL'S SEPTIC TANK2703 HIGHWAY 11 NW
Monroe, Georgia 30656
- HOSS CAMPBELL'S SEPTIC TANK
- One Way Septic6746 Redfield ct se
Acworth, Georgia 30102
- One Way Septic
- Ray's Septic Service, LLC551 Wentworth Ct
Canton, Georgia 30114
- Ray's Septic Service, LLC
- Sam Green Complete Grading Service2251 Rocky Branch Rd
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677
- Septic Masters LLC450 S Cemetery St
Norcross, Georgia 30071
- Septic Service Pro6295 Holly Ct
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Service First Pros1393 Duncan Ln
Auburn, Georgia 30011
- Simply Septic Services350 Crafton Ct
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043
- SPEEDY PETE'S DUN-RITE PLUMBING & DRAIN4189 SILVER HILL CT
Snellville, Georgia 30039
- Super Septic Service, Inc.245 Clover Mill Dr
Jefferson, Georgia 30549
- Sam Green Complete Grading Service
- Thomas Septic LLC737 Magnet Rd
Covington, Georgia 30016
- Thomas Septic LLC
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
Hoschton, Georgia 30548
- Viking Development Group,LLC
Septic tank companies that service Loganville
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.